PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys fans -

redfield11
07-30-2011, 02:58 PM
Philly just landed cullen jenkins (the only Dlineman worth getting that was left for the cowboys)

I'm almost positive at this point Huff is going to sign with the Eagles as their safety and jerry is just going to be oblivious to the whole thing, this is a painful free agency.

TalonBrah
07-30-2011, 03:00 PM
Philly just landed cullen jenkins (the only Dlineman worth getting that was left for the cowboys)

I'm almost positive at this point Huff is going to sign with the Eagles as their safety and jerry is just going to be oblivious to the whole thing, this is a painful free agency.

kinda looks that way brah :( wtf jerry?

wait i know. maybe he will trade another 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 6th round pick for a washed-up safety like he did with roy williams?

facepalm.jpg

Hoop_Dreams
07-30-2011, 03:04 PM
Haven't been this pissed at our front office in a while.

Don't tell me we didn't have money when we were in the Nnamdi sweepstakes. We coulda signed Jenkins for a little bit more than we paid Spears. Fuccin Bullshyt.

Dynamiik
07-30-2011, 03:07 PM
Like I said dude...He truly is the Al Davis of the NFC the 49ers owner stepped down from that title. F*ck off Jerry.

redfield11
07-30-2011, 03:15 PM
If philly honestly signs Huff, which is a huge possibility because they didn't resign their safety (mikell) then the only thing that will make me not want to hold jerry under until the bubbles stop coming up, is if he can convince desean jackson to demand a trade to dallas. He's already holding out for money and eagles are signing tons of people, i'm sure he'd be disgruntled enough haha and even though I hate him it would be the only thing that would make me happy at this point.

TalonBrah
07-30-2011, 03:18 PM
If philly honestly signs Huff, which is a huge possibility because they didn't resign their safety (mikell) then the only thing that will make me not want to hold jerry under until the bubbles stop coming up, is if he can convince desean jackson to demand a trade to dallas. He's already holding out for money and eagles are signing tons of people, i'm sure he'd be disgruntled enough haha and even though I hate him it would be the only thing that would make me happy at this point.

but we dont need a wr brah. we need secondary.

redfield11
07-30-2011, 03:21 PM
but we dont need a wr brah. we need secondary.

thats why i'm not going to be suprised if jerry lets philly sign the last good secondary guy out there and instead goes for desean. But i'd be okay with having desean as the speedster and then miles and dez as the two playmakers. But i just mean to get back at philly. I mean the nfc east has gotten 80% of the pro bowl free agents and the cowboys haven't signed a single player. Hell they cut half their veterans and let several free agents go (sam hurd, bowen)

texanadian
07-30-2011, 03:42 PM
strong amount of jelly ITT, cowboys getting desean? lol he will be back in camp next week. With the new CBA he cannot hold out or he forfeits his FA rights. And at 30k penalty a day he can only afford to hold out about a week.

this is what will happen:
-he will report to camp on monday/tuesday
-he will get paid sometime this season (possibly sooner) our FO is still under cap because unlike JJ & crew they are actually good at managing the teams finances.

thebestrbevr21
07-30-2011, 03:48 PM
Not trying to be the typical arrogant douche fan like alot on here but there isn't any chance that DeSean goes to the cowboys. The eagles still have a lot of cap space left as said by team president joe banner. They have money left from cap credits that carry over from last season, restructuring Vick to a long term contract which will bring his number from 16mill to around 10-12, and cutting/trading deadweight players like with brodrick bunkley who they just traded for a fifth round pick to the browns (gave them 2mill extra). Other cuts/trades soon to happen are jaqua Parker (4mill) and hoselio Hanson (1-4mill).

Desean will be signed to a long term contract by the end of preseason

Hoop_Dreams
07-30-2011, 03:52 PM
Not trying to be the typical arrogant douche fan like alot on here but there isn't any chance that DeSean goes to the cowboys. The eagles still have a lot of cap space left as said by team president joe banner. They have money left from cap credits that carry over from last season, restructuring Vick to a long term contract which will bring his number from 16mill to around 10-12, and cutting/trading deadweight players like with brodrick bunkley who they just traded for a fifth round pick to the browns (gave them 2mill extra). Other cuts/trades soon to happen are jaqua Parker (4mill) and hoselio Hanson (1-4mill).

You're not bein a douchebag. I don't even know why dude even mentioned D-Jax to Dallas. There's no way in hell that has even a .001 percent chance of happening. Philly wouldn't trade him to their biggest rival. McNabb's situation was different because he was clearly on the decline.

redfield11
07-30-2011, 04:00 PM
strong amount of jelly ITT, cowboys getting desean? lol he will be back in camp next week. With the new CBA he cannot hold out or he forfeits his FA rights. And at 30k penalty a day he can only afford to hold out about a week.

this is what will happen:
-he will report to camp on monday/tuesday
-he will get paid sometime this season (possibly sooner) our FO is still under cap because unlike JJ & crew they are actually good at managing the teams finances.

You're not bein a douchebag. I don't even know why dude even mentioned D-Jax to Dallas. There's no way in hell that has even a .001 percent chance of happening. Philly wouldn't trade him to their biggest rival. McNabb's situation was different because he was clearly on the decline.

weak sarcasm detection ITT. I was making a joke that the only way I could be happy with this free agency is if an impossible situation happened where cowboys ended up with eagles number 1 receiver just to spite the eagles. Come on guys