PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown

SoCool
07-30-2011, 11:42 AM
Any news on where these guys could end up? I think MIA would be smart to keep RW but I think either could go help a team elsewhere.

Trapstar4.4
07-30-2011, 12:05 PM
not sure, but MIA picked up Bush to be an early down back. or at least thats what they told him to get him there.
one things for sure, if you designate him as the early down back, im sure he will succeed by going down early.

Masstastic
07-30-2011, 12:10 PM
not sure, but MIA picked up Bush to be an early down back. or at least thats what they told him to get him there.
one things for sure, if you designate him as the early down back, im sure he will succeed by going down early.

Dont worry Daniel Thomas will win ROY. I all but called it before the NFL Draft, the kid is a workhorse.

Dhansome
07-30-2011, 12:15 PM
Miami should try to keep them as use many different packages

Masstastic
07-30-2011, 12:18 PM
I see Ricky Williams signing with the Steelers. Everyone seems to think that just because hes 34 that hes done, but he still has some speed/agility left to be a productive RB. Steelers badly need a backup RB.

Ronnie Brown? Chargers make a lot of sense. Im not sold on Ryan Matthews/Mike Tolbert as being your only options at RB.