View Full Version : Lol Eli.

jyjj
07-29-2011, 08:37 PM
NtVzKza0yfo
ldxmTm194CI
LkMGRQPa3ps

FGZY
07-29-2011, 09:17 PM
http://readandreact.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/elimanning_super_bowl_mvp.jpg

RESILIENCY
07-29-2011, 09:26 PM
How do you hate on Eli dude wouldn't hurt a fly and he has been getting better every year it is not his fault 15 interception were because it came off his receivers hands.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
07-29-2011, 09:27 PM
Eli is overrated but that video was terrible. Most of those ints were tipped because the wr's couldnt catch a fukin pass. Yes some of them were a little under thrown but some perfect passes. Lol'd hard at the fumble.

MA5Bergey
07-29-2011, 09:27 PM
I've met Eli twice at work (srs). He's a nice dude. I still hate him as I'm obliged to as an Eagles fan, though.

RESILIENCY
07-29-2011, 09:31 PM
I've met Eli twice at work (srs). He's a nice dude. I still hate him as I'm obliged to as an Eagles fan, though.

go to the eagles thread i left you something there.

Cinderblock
07-29-2011, 10:09 PM
Eli is one cheeky **** I swear. Imagine where the Giants would have been, had he not thrown 25 ints. You can blame the receivers on a couple, not 25.

Ben6485
07-29-2011, 10:11 PM
eli "stupid face" manning

RESILIENCY
07-29-2011, 10:17 PM
Eli is one cheeky **** I swear. Imagine where the Giants would have been, had he not thrown 25 ints. You can blame the receivers on a couple, not 25.

bro they legit tipped like 15 int...srs

FGZY
07-29-2011, 10:21 PM
bro they legit tipped like 15 int...srs

this. like when giants fan say this, we are not overexxagerating. plus, our recievers minus smith were not the greatest route runners.

Cinderblock
07-29-2011, 10:22 PM
bro they legit tipped like 15 int...srsI'd say between 7-10. They tipped it a lot at the start of the season. For the most of the season Eli was chucking that shyte right to the defenders and to guys who were covered.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
07-29-2011, 10:25 PM
I'd say between 7-10. They tipped it a lot at the start of the season. For the most of the season Eli was chucking that shyte right to the defenders and to guys who were covered.

It was both. He's an average qb who was carried to the super bowl and was bailed out by one of if not the luckiest catches in super bowl history. There are 10 better qbs in the nfl right now. /thread

bodybuilder127
07-29-2011, 10:32 PM
You people do remember Smith, Nicks, and Manningham were out for more than half the season? You do remember we had to bring in new receivers midseason to cover their places? You do remember 80% of our Oline was injured 80% of the time leaving him to get pressured a lot more? You do know hes got more rings than Vick, Mcnabb, and Romo combined? All the haters can SUCK IT!

LOL EDIT: AND BARDEN, AND CRUZ, AND HIXON....**** we really had no receivers!

RESILIENCY
07-29-2011, 10:35 PM
You people do remember Smith, Nicks, and Manningham were out for more than half the season? You do remember we had to bring in new receivers midseason to cover their places? You do remember 80% of our Oline was injured 80% of the time leaving him to get pressured a lot more? You do know hes got more rings than Vick, Mcnabb, and Romo combined? All the haters can SUCK IT!

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

SRSmiscerIZsrs
07-29-2011, 10:50 PM

LOL EDIT: AND BARDEN, AND CRUZ, AND HIXON....**** we really had no receivers!

Did you really just say suck it? Wow. His ring was a product of the defense. He was terrible that entire season. Carried by a great defense that forced turnovers and a running game. He couldnt put a team on his back to save his ass.

Urine idiot and a moran

RESILIENCY
07-29-2011, 10:57 PM
Did you really just say suck it? Wow. His ring was a product of the defense. He was terrible that entire season. Carried by a great defense that forced turnovers and a running game. He couldnt put a team on his back to save his ass.

Urine idiot and a moran

He was incredible in the playoff run and the chiefs suck ballz and nobody cares about them

bodybuilder127
07-29-2011, 11:00 PM

Urine idiot and a moran

Kansas City Chiefs....... 'nuff said

Be_Easy_25
07-29-2011, 11:06 PM
hated that phaggot since he acted like he was too good to play in San Diego.
if i was the commissioner, I'd ban anyone from my league who did that garbage (YES EVEN ELWAY!)

lulz...brb turning out to be an average QB
brb delusional giants fans trying to justify that by saying that u have a ring.

RESILIENCY
07-29-2011, 11:15 PM
hated that phaggot since he acted like he was too good to play in San Diego.
if i was the commissioner, I'd ban anyone from my league who did that garbage (YES EVEN ELWAY!)

lulz...brb turning out to be an average QB
brb delusional giants fans trying to justify that by saying that u have a ring.

That average QB raped your team a few years back and went to get a foot massage after half-time...u mad?

SRSmiscerIZsrs
07-30-2011, 05:11 AM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/i-can-count-to-potato.jpg?w=500&h=333

Thats cool brah. You and Eli brothers?

Tdog1
07-30-2011, 07:48 AM
Anyone else find it funny when people criticize a teams QB, fans of the team will defend that QB like its their only son. They'll happily sell out and blame all of the WR's and or the Oline but it is NEVER the Qb's fault.

Fwiw i dont actually have a problem with Eli, whats with all the hate?

irpker
07-30-2011, 07:52 AM
The giants passing system is the problem. There are no 5-10 yard passing plays, only bubble screens. The routes are very complicated and take long to develop. The receivers and Eli have to be on the same page in reading defenses, which makes it hard to do when u have to call in guys from the street to play WR.