PDA

View Full Version : Lol at Eagles spending money on Aso and not paying Desean

tswiftcrestor
07-29-2011, 08:43 PM
good. this will only piss of jackson and strenghten his holdout whereas asante is probably going to walk for more money now.. how many playoff games has aso played in? would rather have him getting styled on by burress in the playoffs than maybe asante.

lol at stupid eagles

sleet83
07-29-2011, 08:49 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldz4deKRcD1qf26nu.gif

SteezeFactory
07-29-2011, 08:55 PM
lol @ saying Asante will walk for more money. The only reason he will 'walk' is if philly cuts him because his yearly pay is too high the next few seasons.

tswiftcrestor
07-29-2011, 08:57 PM
lol @ saying Asante will walk for more money. The only reason he will 'walk' is if philly cuts him because his yearly pay is too high the next few seasons.

idc vick will get injured by week 8 lol u mad brah. mb it will be tuck that does it when the ***got eagles come into NEW YAWK

Dynamiik
07-29-2011, 09:02 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldz4deKRcD1qf26nu.gif

robogain
07-29-2011, 09:06 PM
lol at even comparing aso cover skills to asante

thebestrbevr21
07-29-2011, 09:07 PM
Well since the eagles will still have roughly 10 mil left to spend after signing Vick to a long term contract I don't think they will find it hard to give Desean his money. Also per the new CPA, if a player holds out past august 11 then they lose their free agency rights for the next year so Desean will have to come back soon anyway.

If any number 1 QB on any team goes down a team instantly becomes worse so I don't get your point there but we have one of the better back ups in the league in Vince young so your wrong on that point in multiple ways also. But hate only motivates so keep on bringing it!

Oh yea almost forgot the giants haven't beat the eagles in 3 years you scare no one
#themoreyouknow

tswiftcrestor
07-29-2011, 09:09 PM
Well since the eagles will still have roughly 10 mil left to spend after signing Vick to a long term contract I don't think they will find it hard to give Desean his money. Also per the new CPA, if a player holds out past august 11 then they lose their free agency rights for the next year so Desean will have to come back soon anyway.

If any number 1 QB on any team goes down a team instantly becomes worse so I don't get your point there but we have one of the better back ups in the league in Vince young so your wrong on that point in multiple ways also. But hate only motivates so keep on bringing it!

Oh yea almost forgot the giants haven't beat the eagles in 3 years you scare no one
#themoreyouknow

lol at eagles fans bringing up history when their trophy case is empty compared to the giants historic franchise

tswiftcrestor
07-29-2011, 09:10 PM
lol at even comparing aso cover skills to asante

how many playoff games has aso played in? just saying? i bet alot of WRs slacked when they played the raiders because lets be reality the raiders are the raiders

jyjj
07-29-2011, 09:19 PM

lol this.
He's due 5.6 this year, 8M next year and 10M after.

thebestrbevr21
07-29-2011, 09:23 PM
lol at eagles fans bringing up history when their trophy case is empty compared to the giants historic franchise

I don't remember bringing up any history I'm pretty sure I just said that the giants are no threat to the eagles this year

how many playoff games has aso played in? just saying? i bet alot of WRs slacked when they played the raiders because lets be reality the raiders are the raiders

Yea because that's just like wide receivers in the NFL to attempt NOT to put up big stats

Lol u extra mad tonight brah

BullStampede
07-29-2011, 10:31 PM
idc vick will get injured by week 8 lol u mad brah. mb it will be tuck that does it when the ***got eagles come into NEW YAWK

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1547699_o.gif

http://www.sidelinepass.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/DeSeanJacksonSmile.jpg

phaggot

Forumite
07-29-2011, 11:06 PM

#themoreyouknow

If Vick goes down do you really think Vince Young is going to be able to run that scheme? The guy is a headcase, if he was suicidal in Tennessee what's going to happen when Philly fan get a hold of him?

milkman04
07-29-2011, 11:53 PM
If Vick goes down do you really think Vince Young is going to be able to run that scheme? The guy is a headcase, if he was suicidal in Tennessee what's going to happen when Philly fan get a hold of him?

VY don't fold under pressure. Go watch the Rose Bowl again

UAGreg
07-29-2011, 11:57 PM

I'm not even gonna tackle the second part of this statement, the first part is enough for one post.

Explain to me please, what exactly does playing in a playoff game have to do with being a good corner and being able to cover?

Forumite
07-30-2011, 12:02 AM
VY don't fold under pressure. Go watch the Rose Bowl again

The **** he tried in the Rose Bowl won't fly in the NFL.