PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Thigpen + Chan Gailey = ???

CCAurora
07-29-2011, 05:57 PM
Remember those three weeks where Tyler Thigpen was relevant? That was in Kansas City, and Chan Gailey was his coach. I liken his signing to when Jimmy Johnson brought Steve Walsh in to compete with Troy Aikman.

I won't say Thigpen will even start, but I think we'll get the most out of him that any team could. His style is similar to Fitz and he's coming to Buffalo at a time in his career that parallels Fitz's arrival. We'll end up with a pretty strong 1-2 combo at QB in 2011.

Masstastic
07-29-2011, 06:02 PM
Remember those three weeks where Tyler Thigpen was relevant? That was in Kansas City, and Chan Gailey was his coach. I liken his signing to when Jimmy Johnson brought Steve Walsh in to compete with Troy Aikman.

I won't say Thigpen will even start, but I think we'll get the most out of him that any team could. His style is similar to Fitz and he's coming to Buffalo at a time in his career that parallels Fitz's arrival. We'll end up with a pretty strong 1-2 combo at QB in 2011.

Fitzpatrick should hold Thigpen off. The way he played last season shows he can be at least a serviceable starter right now, maybe not longterm but he should be the guy this year.

Bills should submit a bid for Terrelle Pryor as a 3rd string developmental QB. Gotta have some unproven QB you can have some hope in if all else fails.

Shinya-Aoki
07-29-2011, 06:09 PM
I miss thiggy here in KC :(