PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network Pls Go

ChuteBoxeFC
07-29-2011, 04:18 PM
Jamie Dukes and Michael Irvin are going full retard live on NFLN right now. And Jamie Dukes has been going full retard all week. How do these clowns have jobs on this network????

Ugh I really want to know what is happening around the league but these idiots make me want to throw the remote at the TV.

DiscipIine
07-29-2011, 04:20 PM
what are they talkin about now? Imo, the best reporter on there is Rich Eisen. His 40 yard dash segment is the funniest thing ever

poppa_boner
07-29-2011, 04:24 PM
Brah....

look at the top of Michael Irwin's lip....its the same color as his skin tone and it looks like he has no upper lip, looks mad freaky lol

ChuteBoxeFC
07-29-2011, 04:24 PM
what are they talkin about now? Imo, the best reporter on there is Rich Eisen. His 40 yard dash segment is the funniest thing ever

Well Irvin and Eisen are going at it right now on the subject of Desean Jackson holding out and Irvin is just being a buffoon.

Dukes has been saying retarded sh!t all week and yesterday him and Michael Lombardi got into when Dukes compared Michael Vick's situation to Vince Young's and Lombardi just laid into him.

Warren Sapp is on the panel with Dukes and Eisen and he actually does a pretty good job. But man Dukes is just a fuking idiot and so is Irvin

Be_Easy_25
07-29-2011, 04:25 PM
michael just owned the hell out of rich on that dasean jackson segment.

sorry.

cor030
07-29-2011, 04:26 PM
Jaime Dukes is the dumbest analyst in the history of sports analysts. I don't think I've heard him say a single thing that doesn't make me shake my head.

Ralph Wiggum
07-29-2011, 04:29 PM
what did they say about desean?

i hope the eagles give him his money.. he makes ****ing 500,000 a year and its his fourth year.. ridiculous..

ChuteBoxeFC
07-29-2011, 04:32 PM

i hope the eagles give him his money.. he makes ****ing 500,000 a year and its his fourth year.. ridiculous..

Rich was saying that it wouldn't make sense for DeSean to hold out with the terms of the new CBA agreement and Irvin responded with a lot of jibberish and not a whole lot of sense.

JaxBrah
07-29-2011, 04:33 PM

Idk how much money they can have left after nnamdi

Masstastic
07-29-2011, 04:34 PM
Jaime Dukes is the dumbest analyst in the history of sports analysts. I don't think I've heard him say a single thing that doesn't make me shake my head.
This.

Tim Hasselbeck gives him a run for his money tho.

This.

A guy has the right to holdout when a team is not looking out for his interests after being loyal and outperforming his contract for 3 seasons. He is the best player on that offense, he makes Michael Vick a better QB.

BunkMoreland
07-29-2011, 04:35 PM
fuking irvin with his loud ass mush mouth jive talk. annoying as fuk

DiscipIine
07-29-2011, 04:36 PM
This.

Tim Hasselbeck gives him a run for his money tho.

This.

A guy has the right to holdout when a team is not looking out for his interests after being loyal and outperforming his contract for 3 seasons. He is the best player on that offense, he makes Michael Vick a better QB.
But the cost of holding out is going to diminish his salary for the year very quickly, esp because it's so low. Desean is in a bit of a bind here.

ChuteBoxeFC
07-29-2011, 04:37 PM
fuking irvin with his loud ass mush mouth jive talk. annoying as fuk

Yup. Just straight up annoying. You can tell Rich occasionally has that look in his eye where he just wants to jump across the table and choke Irvin when he gets into one of his loud rants

Ralph Wiggum
07-29-2011, 04:46 PM

I wouldn't say he is the best player. He was targeted 90 times last year and caught roughly 40% of those this year while Maclin was targeted 116 times and caught ~60% of those.

Desean is more of a homerun hitter though. He is definitely not worth #1 WR money though. He'll get his money. The Eagles were like 20 million under the cap before everything started this week.

Be_Easy_25
07-29-2011, 04:57 PM
ITT: ppl who probably dont lime michael irvin being an analyst hate on him.

he owned rich.

rich eisen said dasean has NO leverage.
LMAOWHAT!
no leverage?
u sign nnamdi to a 16 million dollar contract, the next subject on everybody's tv screen that pertains to the eagles is dasean jackson....and he has no leverage?

haha rich....nice try.

Ralph Wiggum
07-29-2011, 05:02 PM
ITT: ppl who probably dont lime michael irvin being an analyst hate on him.

he owned rich.

rich eisen said dasean has NO leverage.
LMAOWHAT!
no leverage?
u sign nnamdi to a 16 million dollar contract, the next subject on everybody's tv screen that pertains to the eagles is dasean jackson....and he has no leverage?

haha rich....nice try.

desean has a ton of leverage.. he is in his 4th year and has outperformed his contract since the first year. his game is his speed.. one knee injury and he is done.. he is severely underpaid @ 500,000 a year.

Masstastic
07-29-2011, 05:07 PM
I wouldn't say he is the best player. He was targeted 90 times last year and caught roughly 40% of those this year while Maclin was targeted 116 times and caught ~60% of those.

Desean is more of a homerun hitter though. He is definitely not worth #1 WR money though. He'll get his money. The Eagles were like 20 million under the cap before everything started this week.

You also have to look at the routes Desean runs. You're only going to make so many catches with the deep routes they have to utilize him with since he cant really go over the middle or outjump anyone in the redzone.

What exactly is #1 WR money? I would place Desean as a slightly better WR than the likes of Holmes & Rice who got paid big time this offseason to be #1 WR's. If Desean hits the open market next summer, he'd probably receive similar offers around the $20-24 Million guaranteed range.

Be_Easy_25
07-29-2011, 05:28 PM
desean has a ton of leverage.. he is in his 4th year and has outperformed his contract since the first year. his game is his speed.. one knee injury and he is done.. he is severely underpaid @ 500,000 a year.
my point exactly.

for rich eisen to say he has no leverage is retarded.
then a bunch of sheep in this thread come in and say irving was wrong or talking jibberish.
lulz.
dumb asses.

Ralph Wiggum
07-29-2011, 05:32 PM
my point exactly.

then a bunch of sheep in this thread come in and say irving was wrong or talking jibberish.
lulz.
dumb asses.

eh.. eisen has a point... desean is getting fined 30k per day of camp he misses.. 10 days of camp missed = $300,000 fine. That is 60% of his salary this year. AND to top it off.. if he doesn't report on August 21st, he will lose a year of eligibility.... desean holding out past the 21st will not do anything to help his cause...

however, when i say desean has leverage.. i mean him holding out now is definitely lighting a fire under the eagles FO. they know he has outperformed his contract and will reward him.

iamgenus
07-29-2011, 05:32 PM
my point exactly.

lulz.
dumb asses.

Who is Irving?

McRocks
07-29-2011, 05:43 PM
eh.. eisen has a point... desean is getting fined 30k per day of camp he misses.. 10 days of camp missed = $300,000 fine. That is 60% of his salary this year. AND to top it off.. if he doesn't report on August 21st, he will lose a year of eligibility.... desean holding out past the 21st will not do anything to help his cause...

however, when i say desean has leverage.. i mean him holding out now is definitely lighting a fire under the eagles FO. they know he has outperformed his contract and will reward him.

Pretty much this Desean will be reporting before the 21st no matter what

Calirum
07-29-2011, 07:04 PM
I cant even watch NFL network when Dukes is on he is that terrible. He never even seems to make a point or an argument or anything, he just makes a big fuss like a little kid who cant back up his outlandish claims.