PDA

View Full Version : question on protein bars?

NotAfraid13
07-29-2011, 01:14 PM
hey everyone

Im currently trying to cut down on my weight, and one of my main concerns is nutrition. I am able to eat a very healthy diet and get in
what i need just fine, but the problem is that we i am very stuck on finding things to eat 5 times a day while also keeping my meals varied. I currently just bought some power protein bars, to replace my 10am snack. they only have 3 grams of sugar, and 20 grams of protein. In case anyone doesnt know which ones im talking about, theyre logo is "Eat good, look great!". What are your thoughts on these? they are very simple for me to fit into my diet and programs, and i was looking for some feedback on them?

festeri
07-29-2011, 01:22 PM
You don't have to eat 5 times a day though.

When making your choice of food, investigate these properties:

1. Taste
2. Nutritional content

Start right now by analyzing the protein bar in question.

Compose a diet that fills your macro- and micronutrient needs.

NotAfraid13
07-29-2011, 01:25 PM
my diet is all set in those ways, thanks man. Im just checking up on some good feedback on these. the bars taste great, and are pretty low in carbs, about 17g, 20g protein, 2-3g sugar, so i think theyre pretty good. just wanted some feedback, thanks bro

festeri
07-29-2011, 01:29 PM
my diet is all set in those ways, thanks man. Im just checking up on some good feedback on these. the bars taste great, and are pretty low in carbs, about 17g, 20g protein, 2-3g sugar, so i think theyre pretty good. just wanted some feedback, thanks broI really don't know those bars, sorry but I would advise to rely on your judgment and try various kinds if you like them

NotAfraid13
07-29-2011, 01:31 PM
I really don't know those bars, sorry but I would advise to rely on your judgment and try various kinds if you like them

alright

NFCFAN1994
07-29-2011, 01:45 PM
Not the best thing in the world, but better as nothing.