PDA

View Full Version : whiteflood sucks.....

yepimonfire
07-29-2011, 08:01 AM
that is all.....

i tried this stuff today from the sample pack i got in the mail. did absolutely nothing for me.

powercage
07-29-2011, 08:01 AM
that is all.....

i tried this stuff today from the sample pack i got in the mail. did absolutely nothing for me.

Did you cycle off stimulants for 2-4 weeks and take it on an empty stomach?

jcmoney99
07-29-2011, 08:06 AM
that is all.....

You are probably in the minority then. Just finished a tub of the new watermelon. It exceed my expectations.

Burt12
07-29-2011, 08:06 AM
think your the only one ever to say that haha

that is all.....

sloop
07-29-2011, 08:08 AM
Strong user name to Springsteen song ratio.

CONTROLLED LABS
07-29-2011, 08:09 AM
have you been on other stims recently? did you use the whole packet? how much water are you drinking?

hard to say it sucks without giving more info.

muscles4life
07-29-2011, 08:09 AM
that is all.....

I have to agree with you, but most people seem to love it. It just goes to show you that everyone responds differently to supplements and you should try many things to find out what works best for you.

CONTROLLED LABS
07-29-2011, 08:11 AM
I have to agree with you, but most people seem to love it. It just goes to show you that everyone responds differently to supplements and you should try many things to find out what works best for you.have you tried the new version that came out in the last 2 months?

muscles4life
07-29-2011, 08:14 AM
have you tried the new version that came out in the last 2 months?

To be honest, I have only tried the old version, so to be fair I didn't respond to that one at all.

J_Dieter
07-29-2011, 08:22 AM
You are probably in the minority then. Just finished a tub of the new watermelon. It exceed my expectations.

This. The stuff is amazing, plain and simple. You gotta swish it in your mouth! Ask Powercage's beard.

powercage
07-29-2011, 08:23 AM
This. The stuff is amazing, plain and simple. You gotta swish it in your mouth! Ask Powercage's beard.
Do et

lilcrate
07-29-2011, 08:30 AM
that is all.....

You aren't alone, I'm not too impressed with it. It works okay, but when I take another one of my pre's in it's place, I get better results.

powercage
07-29-2011, 08:33 AM
Tips to get the most out of WF: Take on an empty stomach (making sure you take at least 2 weeks off all stims before running WF if you’ve been taking stimulant containing products recently). Swish WF around in your mouth ~35-40 minutes or so preworkout. Allow the bacteria in your mouth time to work on the nitrates to get the most out of the product. Also make sure not to use toothpaste/mouthwash within 4 hours prior to WF use (or within 45 minutes after use). My personal preference, once I have the stim tolerance (don’t start at this level), is 1.5 scoops 40 min PWO and .5 scoop mixed in with my intra.

CONTROLLED LABS
07-29-2011, 08:34 AM
To be honest, I have only tried the old version, so to be fair I didn't respond to that one at all.send me your name/address by PM and I will get you a sample to try

muscles4life
07-29-2011, 08:37 AM
send me your name/address by PM and I will get you a sample to try

Ok, Thank you. I hope I like it, because I love most your products. You guys are a great company. I was actually suprised when Whiteflood did nothing for me.

winning11
07-29-2011, 08:59 AM
that is all.....

I'm with you. WF didn't do much for me, whereas other prewo have worked really well.

EnriqueDeLeon
07-29-2011, 09:13 AM
Tips to get the most out of WF: Take on an empty stomach (making sure you take at least 2 weeks off all stims before running WF if youíve been taking stimulant containing products recently). Swish WF around in your mouth ~35-40 minutes or so preworkout. Allow the bacteria in your mouth time to work on the nitrates to get the most out of the product. Also make sure not to use toothpaste/mouthwash within 4 hours prior to WF use (or within 45 minutes after use). My personal preference, once I have the stim tolerance (donít start at this level), is 1.5 scoops 40 min PWO and .5 scoop mixed in with my intra.

I have Purple PsyKO, can I mix .5 of WF with it?

powercage
07-29-2011, 09:18 AM
I have Purple PsyKO, can I mix .5 of WF with it?

That's what I mix my WF with :)

yepimonfire
07-29-2011, 09:54 AM
no i did not cycle off of stims, the only stim in it is caffeine anyways, i dont have that high of a tolerance to stims in the first place.

i respond really well to particular ingredients in PWO's and pretty much always use a PWO. the two i use most of the time are hemo rage and jacked, i like both of them. i respond really well to beta alanine and white flood doesn't have any of that in it, 1,3 dimeth is also something that really works good for me which WF also does not have. i did get an ok pump from WF, but the increase in energy, stamina, overall strength, faster recovery between sets, and better endurance during a set, just wasnt there like it is in jack3d and hemo rage. it's not a bad product pump wise, but its not the greatest thing ive tried. i also noticed it made me somewhat sleepy after i took it (wtf?) not sure why but i woke up, normal routine etc, took WF, and after it kicked in i wanted to go back to bed lol.

possibly the GABA? not sure.

EDIT:
on a second note, the rest of the controlled labs samples i tried were good. liked the BCAA product, and i liked the creatine (finally something that doesn't taste like sand!)

overall opinion of WF: decent NO3, not so great stim.

it's not a BAD product, and would be good for someone who wants a PWO for the pump without feeling like they're on crack.

josh001122
07-29-2011, 09:59 AM
no i did not cycle off of stims, the only stim in it is caffeine anyways, i dont have that high of a tolerance to stims in the first place.

i respond really well to particular ingredients in PWO's and pretty much always use a PWO. the two i use most of the time are hemo rage and jacked, i like both of them. i respond really well to beta alanine and white flood doesn't have any of that in it, 1,3 dimeth is also something that really works good for me which WF also does not have. i did get an ok pump from WF, but the increase in energy, stamina, overall strength, faster recovery between sets, and better endurance during a set, just wasnt there like it is in jack3d and hemo rage. it's not a bad product pump wise, but its not the greatest thing ive tried. i also noticed it made me somewhat sleepy after i took it (wtf?) not sure why but i woke up, normal routine etc, took WF, and after it kicked in i wanted to go back to bed lol.

http://i55.tinypic.com/4giu6p.jpg

Anthony21
07-29-2011, 10:02 AM

EDIT:
on a second note, the rest of the controlled labs samples i tried were good. liked the BCAA product, and i liked the creatine (finally something that doesn't taste like sand!)

it's not a BAD product, and would be good for someone who wants a PWO for the pump without feeling like they're on crack.

Actually White Flood does contain BA & I would recommend cycling off stims completly even in your every day life to access the product a lot better.

powercage
07-29-2011, 10:03 AM

EDIT:

You should really cycle off of stims, that is most likely your issue. I think what you are getting confused is the stimulant feeling between a 1,3 product and a caffeine product. Caffeine products are not going to feel like 1,3 products. You've probably built up a large stim tolerance due to 1,3 usage with no cycling.

Also you said you respond well to beta alanine such as is in Jack3d....WF has beta alanine

yepimonfire
im totally serious dude.

and im not gonna get that from WF BECAUSE.........the ingredients in both of the other products that give me that aren't in WF.

everyone responds differently to different things.

Thadleon

EDIT:

Sigh.

yepimonfire
07-29-2011, 10:07 AM
You should really cycle off of stims, that is most likely your issue. I think what you are getting confused is the stimulant feeling between a 1,3 product and a caffeine product. Caffeine products are not going to feel like 1,3 products. You've probably built up a large stim tolerance due to 1,3 usage with no cycling.

Also you said you respond well to beta alanine such as is in Jack3d....WF has beta alanine

it does? because i read the ingredients twice before i took it and never saw BA on there nor did i end up with the prickly flush feeling (not that that proves BA is working but i usually always get that with BA products, including your BCAA product.)

as far as 1,3 vs caffeine, you're right, IMO 1,3 is like a meth version of caffeine, and i do have high tolerance to caffeine alone because its something im always consuming.

Thadleon
07-29-2011, 10:08 AM
it does? because i read the ingredients twice before i took it and never saw BA on there nor did i end up with the prickly flush feeling (not that that proves BA is working but i usually always get that with BA products, including your BCAA product.)

as far as 1,3 vs caffeine, you're right, IMO 1,3 is like a meth version of caffeine, and i do have high tolerance to caffeine alone because its something im always consuming.
Look Harder
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i420/thadleon/Screenshot2011-07-29at10514PM.png

And you dont cycle off of stims, you consume caffeine frequently, you are a freqeunt user of 1,3
What did you expect of WF under these circumstances>

powercage
07-29-2011, 10:09 AM
im totally serious dude.

and im not gonna get that from WF BECAUSE.........the ingredients in both of the other products that give me that aren't in WF.

This wouldnt really be an issue with WF's profile, but rather your personal preference.

You just seem to prefer 1,3 as stimulant...you may need it to feel anything if you dont plan on ever cycling off stims. I would highly recommend cycling off stims for 4 weeks tho to give your body a break. This includes all caffeine, 1,3 etc

Anthony21
im totally serious dude.

Why would then buy a product that doesn't contain 1,3D knowing that' what you prefer? Once again WF does have BA as well. Look at the ingredients.

josh001122
Break down of the ingredients in Jack3d:
Caffeine: If you really want more caffeine buy caffeine pills and take one with your white flood
1,3 dmaa: Heavy stim, you can buy 1,3 pills also
Creatine: Underdosed, won't do anything, you still need another creatine source anyway
Beta Alanine: Underdosed, won't do anything, still need another beta alanine source too
Arginine: Useless in a preworkout.

Explain to me how this is a good formula?

yepimonfire
07-29-2011, 10:14 AM
is the sample packet the maximum dose?

also i didnt buy it dude, i got a sample.

powercage
07-29-2011, 10:15 AM
is the sample packet the maximum dose?

also i didnt buy it dude, i got a sample.

The sample pack is 2 scoops.

We dont recommend more than 2 scoops at one time due to the stimulant level. If you have been on Hemorage and Jack3d without every cycling off, it would not surprise me tho if you do not feel much from a caffeine product in the energy department

yepimonfire
07-29-2011, 10:15 AM
Break down of the ingredients in Jack3d:
Caffeine: If you really want more caffeine buy caffeine pills and take one with your white flood
1,3 dmaa: Heavy stim, you can buy 1,3 pills also
Creatine: Underdosed, won't do anything, you still need another creatine source anyway
Beta Alanine: Underdosed, won't do anything, still need another beta alanine source too
Arginine: Useless in a preworkout.

Explain to me how this is a good formula?

it's not under dosed if you're taking all three scoops.

yepimonfire
07-29-2011, 10:16 AM
The sample pack is 2 scoops.

We dont recommend more than 2 scoops at one time due to the stimulant level. If you have been on Hemorage and Jack3d without every cycling off, it would not surprise me tho if you do not feel much from a caffeine product in the energy department

lol alright then thats the problem i was having.

pump was good though don't get me wrong.

powercage
07-29-2011, 10:18 AM
lol alright then thats the problem i was having.

pump was good though don't get me wrong.

Thanks for saying that about the pump :D

It all comes down to personal preference. Some people like 1,3. If that is the case, stick with what you know works for you.

Still for your general health, try taking 3-4 weeks off stims. Then you can decide if you want to go back to 1,3 or try a straight caffeine or even stim free pre

moose920
07-29-2011, 10:20 AM

I know I probably shouldn't be trying to make sense of this...but now I'm confused.

yepimonfire
07-29-2011, 10:22 AM
Thanks for saying that about the pump :D

It all comes down to personal preference. Some people like 1,3. If that is the case, stick with what you know works for you.

Still for your general health, try taking 3-4 weeks off stims. Then you can decide if you want to go back to 1,3 or try a straight caffeine or even stim free pre

i can't, i have terrible ADD and started using caffeine in place of adderal (hated the sides) and it's been working for it since i was 11, if i simply quit using caffeine, i will have serious issues.

powercage
07-29-2011, 10:24 AM
i can't, i have terrible ADD and started using caffeine in place of adderal (hated the sides) and it's been working for it since i was 11, if i simply quit using caffeine, i will have serious issues.

Did you talk with your doctor about the sides you were experiencing?

yepimonfire
07-29-2011, 10:31 AM
Did you talk with your doctor about the sides you were experiencing?

yup. ive been on every single ADD drug there is, adderal, dexadrine (i think thats what its called) concerta, methlyphenidate, methamphetamine based ADD drugs, all of them. they all end up making me feel like a drugged out zombie and my life becomes an up and down of highs where i could focus and crashes where i was worse off then before taking it.

rezstyle
07-29-2011, 10:39 AM
See what happens when you knock a product everyone likes? I'm with you though, I enjoy CL but the old version of WF did nothing for me as well. I went through a small tub of it trying everything to make it work....no food, 15 mins pre, 30 mins pre....nothing.

Couldn't be tolerance as I went straight into another stim product and felt great (ASGT).

No biggie, just another highly priced supp I don't need to buy. Pre category seems to be the biggest hit or miss depending upon person.

josh001122
07-29-2011, 10:48 AM
See what happens when you knock a product everyone likes? I'm with you though, I enjoy CL but the old version of WF did nothing for me as well. I went through a small tub of it trying everything to make it work....no food, 15 mins pre, 30 mins pre....nothing.

Couldn't be tolerance as I went straight into another stim product and felt great (ASGT).

No biggie, just another highly priced supp I don't need to buy. Pre category seems to be the biggest hit or miss depending upon person.

The old white flood did nothing for me, but the new one is amazing. The new white flood blows the old one away.

R3T3K
07-29-2011, 11:09 AM
How can you know beta alanine is working besides the lack of DOMS?

How can < 2 g do anything when the effective dosage for BA is 4-6 g daily?

Cycle off stims OP and don't do what I did: DON'T hold NON 1-3 Dimethylamylamine products to the same standard as one's that are heavily stimmed. White Flood is a very effective product as far as overall, behind the curtains work.
I stack it with SNS Beta Alanine & Green Mag. I'm about halfway through my tub and having the best workouts of my life - not because of the stimulants but the other health benefits. Endurance is insane.

Furthermore, don't say things like "a product sucks." It didn't work for you - end of story. It works for the entire supplements log section.

Mysticrican86
07-29-2011, 12:12 PM

If you were taking three scoops then I'm not surprised you didn't feel anything. Three scoops of jack3d is a lot of stims.

tacticalreload
07-29-2011, 12:15 PM
This.

llahhsoj
07-29-2011, 12:25 PM
that is all.....

Are you used to taking PREs with 1,3 in them? If so, that is probably it. I noticed that went I switched from Jack3d to Assault at first.

iLovemyLuxe
07-29-2011, 12:25 PM
i had the same experience i didn't respond to it either
just waiting for my sample to arrive to see if anything changes

Brawndo89
07-29-2011, 12:28 PM
ITT: people think white flood sucks because it doesn't make them feel like they just smoked a bowl of meth

powercage
07-29-2011, 12:29 PM
i had the same experience i didn't respond to it either
just waiting for my sample to arrive to see if anything changes

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136822453&p=726829253&viewfull=1#post726829253

Make sure to read that before trying

iLovemyLuxe
07-29-2011, 12:33 PM
"Swish WF around in your mouth ~35-40 minutes or so preworkout. Allow the bacteria in your mouth time to work on the nitrates to get the most out of the product."
ahhhh thank you for shedding some light

powercage
07-29-2011, 12:37 PM
"Swish WF around in your mouth ~35-40 minutes or so preworkout. Allow the bacteria in your mouth time to work on the nitrates to get the most out of the product."
ahhhh thank you for shedding some light

It's a copy paste that is easier to understand, if you have questions you can email me. Nitrates yield nitrites in your oral environment that can be broken down by your oral bacteria and provide further benefits

Dracoy
07-29-2011, 01:22 PM
yup. ive been on every single ADD drug there is, adderal, dexadrine (i think thats what its called) concerta, methlyphenidate, methamphetamine based ADD drugs, all of them. they all end up making me feel like a drugged out zombie and my life becomes an up and down of highs where i could focus and crashes where i was worse off then before taking it.

Maybe part of the reason?

nics1246
07-29-2011, 01:48 PM
This thread title truly offends me

:p

Love my WF.

TMac26
07-29-2011, 02:08 PM
ITT: people think white flood sucks because it doesn't make them feel like they just smoked a bowl of meth

I seriously Lol'd.

Acetyl-CoA
07-29-2011, 02:19 PM
Allow the bacteria in your mouth time to work on the nitrates to get the most out of the product. Also make sure not to use toothpaste/mouthwash within 4 hours prior to WF use (or within 45 minutes after use).

Woah! ... can you qualify both of these statements?

Brawndo89
07-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Woah! ... can you qualify both of these statements?

listen fukkface, everything thats happened since 12:00 pm is your company's goddamned problem because i've been under the influence of 2 tabs of your pathetic spirodex product.

Push me and i fukking swear to god i will phone in an adverse reaction to the fda.
I don't think your company wants that.

Just fcuking push me, i dare you.

Acetyl-CoA
07-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Oh hi Brawdo, good to see said product has kept your memory sharp out to nine months.

L_Patch
07-29-2011, 02:49 PM
whiteflood sucks....

Brawndo89
07-29-2011, 02:53 PM
Oh hi Brawdo, good to see said product has kept your memory sharp out to nine months.

How you doin buddy? Hopefully you didn't lose that "job" as fast as you lost your thermolife rep privileges.

PaleVein
07-29-2011, 02:56 PM
This thread just got sexy

TMac26
07-29-2011, 03:00 PM
Seriously almost peed from laughter.

bomfire
07-29-2011, 03:07 PM
I know I probably shouldn't be trying to make sense of this...but now I'm confused.

^This....praying for OP

CDMMA
07-29-2011, 03:12 PM

lol, it doesn't matter how many scoops you take, it's not going to change the fact that it's a shoddy product.

So what you're saying is, no product in the world is under dosed, because you can always just take more, right?

Wut?

White Flood is one of the cheapest pre-workouts on the market, price wise.

(Assuming you were talking about WF specifically and not pre's in general)

romchik88
07-29-2011, 04:22 PM
I'm going to agree with OP. I have taken WF for 20 days now, and I just don't feel or see any results from it. I took Assault before that and Jack before assault. Which i cycled off the two before I took the next. The sad part is that at 2 scopes I did not get the Beta Alanine tingle from it and got some bad shortness of breath. To make sure that I was not used to stims. I took 1g of beta alanin, 5g creatine mono, and 200mg of caffeine, I got the tingles from the BA an the caffeine defiantly worked. The taste is not all that great as well.