PDA

View Full Version : stack information - M-stak / Glycergrow / Green Mag / ???

justfive
07-28-2011, 05:17 PM
CLIFFS: What to replace Jack3d with that is non 1,3d and works well with M-stak/Greenmag/Glycergrow? Stim or Non stim

-----------------

GM/Jack3d/Glycergrow has been very effective so far but as I have finished the tubs mentioned above, I thought it was a good opportunity to upgrade and switch away from 1,3d. Stim wise, I want to cycle so looking for a non-stim as well as a stim replacement for jack3d.

My plan is currently set up as follows:
1. Animal Rage instead of Jack3d before workout. Something which doesnt contain 1,3d. Not quite sure what to take non-stim wise.
2. CL Glycergrow 30 minutes before workout 3-4 scoops depending on workout
3. CL Green Magnitude 30 minutes before workout 12g (have an option of switching to Cellmass if this is too many supps to take pre workout)
4. Animal M-Stak 45 min before workout without the red stim pill.

any thoughts are appreciated on what to take instead of jack3d (stim + non stim), both non 1,3d), especially from reps and members who have experience stacking some of these supplements.

Thanks

Howiester
07-28-2011, 05:37 PM
Can't really help you. You might want to check out that new latino section though, heard they give good advice and discounts over there.

Elliptical Envy
07-28-2011, 05:41 PM
The entire group said tl;dr

http://opac.yale.edu/images/articles/Latino%20group.jpg

justfive
07-29-2011, 02:50 AM
I cut it down in half. Hopefully it will be short enough to read but still with enough information.

justfive
07-29-2011, 04:27 AM
Can't really help you. You might want to check out that new latino section though, heard they give good advice and discounts over there.

youre funny. go troll elsewhere please as Im looking for serious advice which Im sure many of the more experienced members can provide / help out with.

MillerTime07
07-29-2011, 04:50 AM
I had good experience with superpump max. If you are already taking Animal Rage, you don't need another preworkout on top of that.

naturalguy
07-29-2011, 05:21 AM
Animal Rage is perfect for you situation, just remember to leave out the red pill from M-Stak so you don't overdo it on the stims.

justfive
07-29-2011, 07:10 AM
thanks for the replies guys.

I had good experience with superpump max. If you are already taking Animal Rage, you don't need another preworkout on top of that.

I am not taking animal rage yet. That was a sup which caught my attention and Im thinking of getting but thought Id post here in order to get some more opinions. Stim wise this is what I think I will go with. In order to cycle the stims I am still not sure what to take stim-free when I finish Rage.

Animal Rage is perfect for you situation, just remember to leave out the red pill from M-Stak so you don't overdo it on the stims.

I will definitely be taking out the red pill if I take another pre-wo which has stims in it. I think Ill go for Animal Rage. Is there anything in the Animal/Universal/other arsenal which you would suggest when cycling Rage?

CONTROLLED LABS
07-29-2011, 01:49 PM
stack looks good to me. let us know how it works for you

naturalguy
07-29-2011, 04:35 PM
thanks for the replies guys.

I am not taking animal rage yet. That was a sup which caught my attention and Im thinking of getting but thought Id post here in order to get some more opinions. Stim wise this is what I think I will go with. In order to cycle the stims I am still not sure what to take stim-free when I finish Rage.

I will definitely be taking out the red pill if I take another pre-wo which has stims in it. I think Ill go for Animal Rage. Is there anything in the Animal/Universal/other arsenal which you would suggest when cycling Rage?

your stack looks pretty good already the only other thing i would consider aside from the basics like multi is Torrent for recovery.

justfive
07-29-2011, 04:50 PM
your stack looks pretty good already the only other thing i would consider aside from the basics like multi is Torrent for recovery.

I am currently using ON 2:1:1 recovery and was planning on ordering Torrent after I finish my supplies. I went for 2:1:1 because it didnt have creatine, and Green Mag + Torrent + Jack3d all would have had creatine in it. Now that I dont use Jack3d it makes Torrent a lot more attractive.

Already have the other basics covered (Flex + Pak + NOW Omega).

stack looks good to me. let us know how it works for you

I love Glycergrow. Its economic, lasts for ages, and works. Dont think Ill be removing it from my stack anytime in the near life time.

Green Mag has served me well too. I think the Controlled Labs / Universal stack is going to be amazing.

mikeyd123
08-16-2011, 06:11 PM
I am currently using ON 2:1:1 recovery and was planning on ordering Torrent after I finish my supplies. I went for 2:1:1 because it didnt have creatine, and Green Mag + Torrent + Jack3d all would have had creatine in it. Now that I dont use Jack3d it makes Torrent a lot more attractive. Already have the other basics covered (Flex + Pak + NOW Omega). I love Glycergrow. Its economic, lasts for ages, and works. Dont think Ill be removing it from my stack anytime in the near life time. Green Mag has served me well too. I think the Controlled Labs / Universal stack is going to be amazing.

I currently am using torrent right now and it works pretty good my question for you tho is I am about to place an order and I am pretty fixed on GM and GG regardless after doing my research...but does the GG make you heavier/bloated? Also do you use a protein shake PWO or at anytime after workouts? Thanks in advance for your input

CONTROLLED LABS
08-17-2011, 04:38 AM
I currently am using torrent right now and it works pretty good my question for you tho is I am about to place an order and I am pretty fixed on GM and GG regardless after doing my research...but does the GG make you heavier/bloated? Also do you use a protein shake PWO or at anytime after workouts? Thanks in advance for your inputNo worries, glycergrow won't bloat you at all