PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Beltran to the Giants; Braves turn attention to Pence and Ludwick

bbacn123
07-27-2011, 02:43 PM
The Giants are going to land Beltran now. No official deal but it appears its a matter of time.

Braves have turned their focus to Hunter Pence now and the Phillies seem to be cooling off.

Realistically? Pence stays in Houston of course. Braves should look to RP help I personally think. There's not much out there for hitting and we dont really need Ryan Ludwick.

Phillies are probably thinking the same now that Pence and Beltran look like no go's.

Forumite
07-27-2011, 02:48 PM
The Giants are going to land Beltran now. No official deal but it appears its a matter of time.

Braves have turned their focus to Hunter Pence now and the Phillies seem to be cooling off.

Realistically? Pence stays in Houston of course. Braves should look to RP help I personally think. There's not much out there for hitting and we dont really need Ryan Ludwick.

Phillies are probably thinking the same now that Pence and Beltran look like no go's.

Are you really drinking that much kolo aid to actually think this incontinent offense doesn't any help? There are rumors of Beachy for Stubbs and the Quentin rumor is also out there. The Braves will cud either Pence, Upton or Stubbs.

kyleTX
07-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Pence is out of the lineup tonight, interdasting..

melanimal_old
07-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Ludwick's .300 OBP would fit in great with the braves

jkeithc82
07-27-2011, 02:53 PM

You guys should really look at Carlos Lee. (http://www.droiddog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/cool-face.jpg)

Clives_Bicep
07-27-2011, 02:54 PM
<------------- wants Matt Kemp

bbacn123
07-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Pence is out of the lineup tonight, interdasting..

Oh SNAP!

HumptyBrah
07-28-2011, 11:06 AM
World Series

JKS4
07-28-2011, 11:13 AM
You guys should really look at Carlos Lee. (http://www.droiddog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/cool-face.jpg)

Pass on Lee...im still holding out hope for Bourn, he is a stud

Pence would take a huge deal and I don't think Atl will do it.

Carlos Quentin to Atlamta rumors are heating back up.

LostOne287
07-28-2011, 11:33 AM
Braves aren't getting Pence unless they go into panic mode and decide to trade of of their big four prospects. So far they've refused to but McCann's injury might force them to. They've said Vizcaino and Teheran are untouchable but supposedly Minor or Delgado could be had.

jkeithc82
07-28-2011, 11:43 AM
Pass on Lee...im still holding out hope for Bourn, he is a stud

Pence would take a huge deal and I don't think Atl will do it.

Carlos Quentin to Atlamta rumors are heating back up.

I think most people in Houston would just like someone to take Lee of the Astros hands. His contract is a huge albatross and he's morbidly obese in left field.

Exist 2 Inspire
07-28-2011, 11:49 AM
There are rumors of Beachy for Stubbs

no thank you

...I'd prefer Quentin at this point. Hits for a decent (not great but not bad) average, lots of power, solid OBP, and is cheaper than Upton or Pence.

richard02
07-28-2011, 11:53 AM
I think most people in Houston would just like someone to take Lee of the Astros hands. His contract is a huge albatross and he's morbidly obese in left field.

albatross you say? sounds like a perfect fit for Anaheim.

JKS4
07-28-2011, 11:54 AM

Atlanta has very little money to dish out...thats why they were willing to move Lowe. I just hope they can get a quality bat before the deadline.

Dawginitup16
07-28-2011, 12:52 PM
I honestly dont care who come but we need someone bad. 14 hits with 2 runs last night. Our lineup is sorry as ****.