PDA

View Full Version : Im done with the Cincinnatti Bengals

dondeluis
07-26-2011, 04:15 PM
I started following football 3 years ago, and joined on this bandwagon because I liked the orange jerseys and Chad Johnson. However, now I realize Ochocinco and the owner are idiots. The recent decision to not trade Palmer "out of principle" shows exactly why this team is going nowhere. They could have got a draft pick, but for personal reasons, let him retire. These guys suck. Any suggestions on a new team, Im leaning to the Eagles.

charity4thepoor
07-26-2011, 04:16 PM
how about no

Lasers1
07-26-2011, 04:19 PM
I started following football 3 years ago, and joined on this bandwagon because I liked the orange jerseys and Chad Johnson. However, now I realize Ochocinco and the owner are idiots. The recent decision to not trade Palmer "out of principle" shows exactly why this team is going nowhere. They could have got a draft pick, but for personal reasons, let him retire. These guys suck. Any suggestions on a new team, Im leaning to the Eagles.

Are you a woman? Strong female reasoning for deciding favorite team

magicmatt
07-26-2011, 04:22 PM
Are you a woman? Strong female reasoning for deciding favorite team

brb winning ncaa tourney pool because i liked the right team nicknames

MtMostWanted
07-26-2011, 04:22 PM

Nobody wants to play for the Bengals. If they let Palmer get his way, where would it end? The Bengals would always remain a B team in the league. You're right they're getting nothing for him, but maintaining their pride earns a little respect. I guess. Don't know. Bengals have a long way to go. Maybe Andy Dalton is the answer? I'm sure if teams offered large enough trade they wouldn't decline.

BC02
07-26-2011, 04:27 PM
I started following football 3 years ago, and joined on this bandwagon because I liked the orange jerseys and Chad JohnsoNn
I bet you like oprah and jersey shore

dondeluis
07-26-2011, 04:28 PM
I bet you like oprah and jersey shore

Neither, it's just frustrating cheering for these thugs.