PDA

View Full Version : help w/ gas problems..

ILifter11
02-06-2007, 02:43 PM
hey there, i just started dieting 2 weeks ago and 1 week ago i started getting really bad gas problems like 3-4 an hour if not more.. Will this go away as i become more accostomed to this diet or should i take some kind of gas relief medicene?

please help :)

dat
02-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Drink lots of water, creatine gives you gas if you don't drink enough of it.

If youre not taking creatine leave it longer before you workout after your PreWO meal

Allen3000
02-06-2007, 07:49 PM
I have the same problem and I've been eating on pretty much the same style diet for over 8 months now....It really sucks, but I'm not sure what other options I have.....

And man, it sucks cuz I have some wicked gas....And my stomach still bloats up all the time w/o even eating much....Just a high protein/fiber diet, all clean foods....

Fanatik
02-06-2007, 08:08 PM
I have the same problem and I've been eating on pretty much the same style diet for over 8 months now....It really sucks, but I'm not sure what other options I have.....

And man, it sucks cuz I have some wicked gas....And my stomach still bloats up all the time w/o even eating much....Just a high protein/fiber diet, all clean foods....

i have the exact same stuff.
But i noticed that i get it after eating egg whites or tilapia fish