PDA

View Full Version : help Eating healthy on the go....

BDH2991
07-23-2011, 07:20 PM
I Have started a diet that consists of mainly protein with about 1 to 2 meals a day with carbs...i mostly eat chicken, tuna, sweet potatoes, bananas, sometimes a couple beef patties or a steak, beans, oatmeal, eggs, and on a very rare occasion a salad....

the problem with my diet is that i go to college full-time year round and also work part time along with weightlifting 3 days a week and 2 days of 30-40 minute session of cardio...i need some help on what i can make and things i can pack in a lunch...

I've been trying to make a bag or two of chicken breasts at the beginning of the week to prepare but i only have access to a microwave about 1/2 the time...the only problem i have with eating out is that i'm a broke college student lol...i need some help putting together a couple meal plans i can make ahead of time....thanks for the suggestions

srublind
07-23-2011, 07:37 PM
I Have started a diet that consists of mainly protein with about 1 to 2 meals a day with carbs...i mostly eat chicken, tuna, sweet potatoes, bananas, sometimes a couple beef patties or a steak, beans, oatmeal, eggs, and on a very rare occasion a salad....

the problem with my diet is that i go to college full-time year round and also work part time along with weightlifting 3 days a week and 2 days of 30-40 minute session of cardio...i need some help on what i can make and things i can pack in a lunch...

I've been trying to make a bag or two of chicken breasts at the beginning of the week to prepare but i only have access to a microwave about 1/2 the time...the only problem i have with eating out is that i'm a broke college student lol...i need some help putting together a couple meal plans i can make ahead of time....thanks for the suggestions

Hate to be the bad news kid, but GOOGLE man. Prep ahead, pack stuff, pick up nutritious quick bites if need. But, in the end it's all up to you. Put in some effort and you shall receive. Don't over complicate. ;)

bbrock293
07-23-2011, 09:53 PM
Protein is protein, carbs are carbs, fat is fat...no matter the source (for the most part). Eat up.

6packinc
07-30-2011, 04:09 PM
Tuna is cheap and high in protein. You can eat chicken and pasta.. Remember food is the fuel of your body.. So tuna can be a good part of your meals :)

yieldtonothing
07-30-2011, 05:27 PM
overnight oats w/ whey and nuts