PDA

View Full Version : 1MR+Puple Wraath

MK09
07-15-2011, 11:24 AM
I just got my 1MR and Purple Wraath in the mail. I probably should of looked into it before, but is it safe to take 1mr as a pre and take the purple wraath as an intra?

Thank You

GHO5T
07-15-2011, 11:25 AM
yes..... when your done with 1MR look into White Flood

MK09
07-15-2011, 11:29 AM
cool, thanks and it was a close toss up between the two.. best friend recommended the 1mr. White Flood is next to be tried probably.

Roma315
07-15-2011, 11:29 AM
what 1mr flavor u get? I loved the fruit punch but the blue ras is the best!!! You will enjoy this product

powercage
07-15-2011, 11:30 AM
That works

Grab a sample of WF fruit punch from my sig...the watermelon is fantastic

CONTROLLED LABS
07-15-2011, 11:48 AM
I just got my 1MR and Purple Wraath in the mail. I probably should of looked into it before, but is it safe to take 1mr as a pre and take the purple wraath as an intra?

Thank You

yes, that is fine

Ramrod2615
07-15-2011, 11:51 AM
That works

Grab a sample of WF fruit punch from my sig...the watermelon is fantastic

Heed this mans words. Tried a sample of 1MR and I dont think ive ever felt so jittery in my life from a preworkout stim. Youre experience may be different but for me, 1MR is on my "Not gonna use again" list, WF is on my "most likely always gonna keep this supplement in my kitchen" list.

MK09
07-15-2011, 12:00 PM
hmm, the thought of a watermelon flavored supplement is making my mouth water lol. Requested a sample.

I got the Blue Rasberry :)

We'll see, i got it already so im stuck with it :p

powercage
07-15-2011, 12:01 PM
hmm, the thought of a watermelon flavored supplement is making my mouth water lol. Requested a sample.

I got the Blue Rasberry :)

We'll see, i got it already so im stuck with it :p

Samples are in fruit punch, but if you like the effects...you can always try the watermelon :)

MK09
07-18-2011, 09:28 AM
Just got back from the gym.... idk what this combo does but i feel like a ****ing tank. Will post if/when i crash when i get back from work.

powercage
07-18-2011, 09:38 AM
Just got back from the gym.... idk what this combo does but i feel like a ****ing tank. Will post if/when i crash when i get back from work.

haha, I think Wraath is pretty underrated by people who havent tried it. It is phenomenal for endurance in the gym and pre-sports

Ramrod2615
07-18-2011, 09:51 AM
haha, I think Wraath is pretty underrated by people who havent tried it. It is phenomenal for endurance in the gym and pre-sports

Yeah I agree. Ive got a friend who plays College Soccer and uses Purple Wraath as his preworkout due to other stimmed preworkouts being more or less banned by the NCAA. He loves it. It definitely has a great profile and is probably the best for people looking for more than just BCAA's during a workout.

CONTROLLED LABS
07-18-2011, 01:16 PM
Yeah I agree. Ive got a friend who plays College Soccer and uses Purple Wraath as his preworkout due to other stimmed preworkouts being more or less banned by the NCAA. He loves it. It definitely has a great profile and is probably the best for people looking for more than just BCAA's during a workout.

excellent and it can be very versatile like you mentioned