PDA

View Full Version : BSN Atro-Phex + Epherdine stack?

ryst1992
07-14-2011, 07:00 AM
As the title says, I would like to know if anyone has ever tried such a stack?

I know the Atro-Phex isn't a very popular fat burner, however its all I can find with yohimbine in it where I live. I'm following the Leangains protocol (Martin Berkhan style) and would like to know if anyone has any advice about stacking Atro-Phex with epherdine before my morning cardio of LISS for 45 minutes. He recommends such cardio and I have had some nice results flowing, however, I'm attending a beach party in 2 weeks and would like to see if I can speed up results for the last 2 weeks by adding epherdine, would this be too dangerous?

I'm currently at 13% BF and am following starting strength with some decent strength gains and perform LISS every morning. Let me know what you guys think and what sort of dosing I should use if I should even do this.

Thanks in advance.

AlphaTauMuscle
07-14-2011, 07:04 AM
Awful idea, do not stack EC with anything

ryst1992
07-14-2011, 07:10 AM
Awful idea, do not stack EC with anything

Any particular reason why? And would it be better then to just drop the Astro-Phex and only do an EC stack of 25mg E and 200mg C twice during the fasting period?

StangBanger
07-14-2011, 07:10 AM
your heart will explode... just EC it.... no atrophex

AlphaTauMuscle
07-14-2011, 07:13 AM
Any particular reason why? And would it be better then to just drop the Astro-Phex and only do an EC stack of 25mg E and 200mg C twice during the fasting period?

Extra stimulants and thyroidals don't mix with EC

ryst1992
07-14-2011, 07:16 AM
Okay thanks a lot.
Get to save some money now

ForceOneSeven
07-14-2011, 08:13 AM
As the title says, I would like to know if anyone has ever tried such a stack?

I know the Atro-Phex isn't a very popular fat burner, however its all I can find with yohimbine in it where I live. I'm following the Leangains protocol (Martin Berkhan style) and would like to know if anyone has any advice about stacking Atro-Phex with epherdine before my morning cardio of LISS for 45 minutes. He recommends such cardio and I have had some nice results flowing, however, I'm attending a beach party in 2 weeks and would like to see if I can speed up results for the last 2 weeks by adding epherdine, would this be too dangerous?

I'm currently at 13% BF and am following starting strength with some decent strength gains and perform LISS every morning. Let me know what you guys think and what sort of dosing I should use if I should even do this.

Thanks in advance.

Your two weeks out...bringing in a fat burner isnt going to do anything for ya