PDA

View Full Version : Need To Lose Weight/ Gain Muscle-Help me with my diet

Beveridge
07-11-2011, 11:58 PM
I need help with my diet its the only thing lacking in my workout regime. I want to able to still gain muscle but cut my body fat to between 10 -12 percent. I train in the mornings Cardio and Core and 2 hours after work isolating different muscles each day(Chest-Tri, Back-Bi, Shoulders-Legs, Repeat. I've been training solid for 3 months since my Knee surgery and I started at 245, and now im 239 haha. I'm getting bulky but i think Im doing something wrong. Its pretty much summer now and I still got a gutt bbut I can feel a 6 pack underneath.... HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPP

AlwaysTryin
07-12-2011, 12:19 AM
In4****storm

vitornoob
07-12-2011, 03:38 AM
Stickies....u must read then!!

calotrenpamela
07-12-2011, 04:27 AM
I also need to know about the reply of this specific topic. I'm waiting to know more suggestion about this.

PhiSig2298
07-12-2011, 04:39 AM
I need help with my diet its the only thing lacking in my workout regime. I want to able to still gain muscle but cut my body fat to between 10 -12 percent. I train in the mornings Cardio and Core and 2 hours after work isolating different muscles each day(Chest-Tri, Back-Bi, Shoulders-Legs, Repeat. I've been training solid for 3 months since my Knee surgery and I started at 245, and now im 239 haha. I'm getting bulky but i think Im doing something wrong. Its pretty much summer now and I still got a gutt bbut I can feel a 6 pack underneath.... HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPP

First, Congrats on the weight loss & wanting to get into better shape & improve your health!

You need to read the stickies, learn to calculate your calories & macros to help you along your way..

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981