PDA

View Full Version : Sugar content in Fruit?

Getbig135
06-29-2011, 08:49 PM
Things like Banana's... oranges.. etc.

They have a fair amount of sugar, its expected. This is obviously better to eat that refined sugar but regardless, it is sugar after all.

I'd like to lower my BF% a bit would eating these fruits be very detrimental to fat loss?

I just like to eat some fruits once in a while if im a bit hungry, its better than eating some junk food laying around.

I'm not a guy just trying to lose fat btw, I lift pretty hard. try to gain as much muscle as I can.

just incase it matters.

HunterCML
06-29-2011, 08:54 PM
It's the total net calorie intake and expenditure along with the macronutrient make up of those calories that will influence body composition.

So no, eat your fruit. Eat cake. Eat ice cream. Eat what ever fits into your calorie and macronutrient budget - and profit.

See here: www.youneedhelp.totalh.com

snorkelman
06-30-2011, 04:52 AM
http://i31.tinypic.com/eepp5.jpg

AlwaysTryin
06-30-2011, 04:56 AM
Sugars pose no major health issues except dental. Excessive intakes however can replace nutrients and fibre. Not all sugars should be restricted however just some sweets which are relatively empty of nutrients and high in calories. Sugars occurring naturally in fruit etc are full of nutrients.

foodpr0n
06-30-2011, 05:04 AM
A better question, seeing as though this thread is pointless;
^Always, how'd the wisdom teeth removal go?

AlwaysTryin
06-30-2011, 05:43 AM
A better question, seeing as though this thread is pointless;
^Always, how'd the wisdom teeth removal go?

Pain. Just icing every 20 min on 20 min off