PDA

View Full Version : I am sorry but Derrick Williams looks much worst than Evan Turner

SolitaryMan
06-26-2011, 03:02 PM
i mean come on now, ive seen derrick williams highlights.. hes crap compared to what even turner did in college...

SRSmiscerIZsrs
06-26-2011, 03:04 PM
i mean come on now, ive seen derrick williams highlights.. hes crap compared to what even turner did in college...

much worst

buckeyenutz
06-26-2011, 03:08 PM
strong grammar

WhereAreMyShoes
06-26-2011, 04:38 PM
I think he'll be alright. Turner played well in the playoffs, as far as rookies go, so I have high hopes for derrick.

PhiGreens
06-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Derrick looks good. reminds me of Tmac

as for Evan I see him having a big year

rob112
06-26-2011, 04:46 PM
Derrick looks good. reminds me of Tmac

as for Evan I see him having a big year

I hope you're right. Some games I was like "hell yeah" and others I was like "wtf are doing...BENCH THIS MAN!"

PhiGreens
06-26-2011, 04:49 PM
I hope you're right. Some games I was like "hell yeah" and others I was like "wtf are doing...BENCH THIS MAN!"

right about who? lol

mag1c
06-26-2011, 04:53 PM
right about who? lol

he means turner.

jury is still out on turner. the sixers need to get iguodala the **** out so turner can start. once he has a secure starting position I could see him becoming MUCH better.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
06-26-2011, 04:55 PM
he means turner.

jury is still out on turner. the sixers need to get iguodala the **** out so turner can start. once he has a secure starting position I could see him becoming MUCH better.

Sounds like LA offered them Odom and Puke Walton for Iggy. Im sure Philly would take Odom for Iggy straight up but didnt want to take Puke and his worthless contract.

rob112
06-26-2011, 05:00 PM
he means turner.

Yep

Sounds like LA offered them Odom and Puke Walton for Iggy. Im sure Philly would take Odom for Iggy straight up but didnt want to take Puke and his worthless contract.

I am a Philly fan who does not agree with that. Premiere defender and one of the best non-point guard play makers in the game. Granted Odom is decent, but I don't think it makes the team better.

I am a big Iggy fan, so the only way I would be cool with losing him would be if we got a really solid center(doubtful) or some type massive trade to get a star(also doubtful). Iggy is not what is wrong with this team. He is easily the best player on it, and most teams would love to have a support guy like him. There are not many players like him in the league.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
06-26-2011, 05:02 PM
Yep

I am a Philly fan who does not agree with that. Premiere defender and one of the best non-point guard play makers in the game. Granted Odom is decent, but I don't think it makes the team better.

I am a big Iggy fan, so the only way I would be cool with losing him would be if we got a really solid center(doubtful) or some type massive trade to get a star(also doubtful). Iggy is not what is wrong with this team. He is easily the best player on it, and most teams would love to have a support guy like him. There are not many players like him in the league.

No one is going to give up a good center to get Iggy. Everyone wants to get centers and PG's right now.

rob112
06-26-2011, 05:08 PM
No one is going to give up a good center to get Iggy. Everyone wants to get centers and PG's right now.

I honestly think there really aren't many good centers left to begin with. I agree with you though. I just figure why get rid of your best player unless you are going to make the team better.

chlaxman
06-26-2011, 06:12 PM
His biggest problem is being drafted by Minny.

Especially a Minny team with Beasley...

PhiGreens
06-26-2011, 06:18 PM
I honestly think there really aren't many good centers left to begin with. I agree with you though. I just figure why get rid of your best player unless you are going to make the team better.

Jrue is our best player

there are atleast 20 centers available better then hawes

We can fill iggys spot very easily

you dumb. you really dumb

tyqb4
06-26-2011, 07:11 PM
explosive athletic ability = what you see in college is more likely to translate to the NBA.

JWilli9m
06-26-2011, 07:59 PM
Is OP serious with all these grammar errors?

Anyways, disagree entirely. I'm not caught up on Evan Turner highlights but I'm sure they don't surpass these-

kA4wHQgCp6c

zoJSLWvbQDo

xI_8AAxgU_w

9CqzEdvaxt0

gvq-vrHXDBY

InsanePain11
06-26-2011, 09:57 PM
Yea Williams is much worst.

Also OP's Favorite team: Oklohoma Thunder.