PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Goudeluck (Lakers 2nd round pick) IS THIS REAL LIFE??

Lasers1
06-23-2011, 09:59 PM
1smyOfRXIxM

KNB6vHpzrDw&feature=related

Masstastic
06-23-2011, 10:03 PM
Crazy range but he probably wont even make the team. They already have 3 PG's.

The last 2 final cuts in training camp are optioned to their NBDL affiliate and have their rights maintained by the NBA team. So he should end up with their NBDL team, LA D-Fenders.

GPx
06-23-2011, 10:06 PM
I'd already take him over Blake.

Masstastic
06-23-2011, 10:07 PM
I'd already take him over Blake.

Actually, I would too.

Lasers1
06-23-2011, 10:07 PM
Crazy range but he probably wont even make the team. They already have 3 PG's.

The last 2 final cuts in training camp are optioned to their NBDL affiliate and have their rights maintained by the NBA team. So he should end up with their NBDL team, LA D-Fenders.
Only 2 PG's, who quite honestly are only on the team because they are under contract:
Fisher
Blaker

Shannon opted out.

This kid's a tweener anyways, I think he has a good chance to make the team.

SuperAlphaForce
06-23-2011, 10:10 PM
if he even attempted those shots on the lakers kobe would probably stab him

Masstastic
06-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Only 2 PG's, who quite honestly are only on the team because they are under contract:
Fisher
Blaker

Shannon opted out.

This kid's a tweener anyways, I think he has a good chance to make the team.
They have 3 PG's.

Fisher
Blake
Morris

Darius Morris is a 1st round talent who will have a legit opportunity to challenge Fisher for his minutes next season. He may not unseat Fisher right away due to his lack of a jumper, but its not like he cant develop one. I thought he was one of the biggest steals.

Lasers1
06-23-2011, 10:34 PM
They have 3 PG's.

Fisher
Blake
Morris

Darius Morris is a 1st round talent who will have a legit opportunity to challenge Fisher for his minutes next season. He may not unseat Fisher right away due to his lack of a jumper, but its not like he cant develop one. I thought he was one of the biggest steals.

I didn't count him, since him and Goudeluck are both in the same boat as of now

AmazinJason
06-23-2011, 10:41 PM
if he even attempted those shots on the lakers kobe would probably stab him

Do realize that the college 3 point line is 3-4 feet closer than the NBA 3 point line. Those 3's he took are indeed REALLY far, but if it were an NBA 3 point line, it wouldn't seem as far fetched, and we see similar 3's all the time.