PDA

View Full Version : Told Father Not to Smoke Around His Son

KRANE
06-23-2011, 06:59 PM
and didn't get cursed out.

I know some of you think I should mind my own business. But when I see things like that, I am compelled to say somethings.

Beautiful little boy with his father in the plaza and he's smoking in the kids face. What are you parents thinking?

Anyway I said, maybe your son might want to be an athlete one day. Why don't you give him that chance.

Rdez
06-23-2011, 07:01 PM
Good for you. I'm all for people smoking if they want, but crap don't blow it at your poor kid !

BC23
06-23-2011, 07:02 PM
Good stuff!

bruno
06-23-2011, 07:02 PM

I know some of you think I should mind my own business. But when I see things like that, I am compelled to say somethings.

Beautiful little boy with his father in the plaza and he's smoking in the kids face. What are you parents thinking?

Anyway I said, maybe your son might want to be an athlete one day. Why don't you give him that chance.

im guessing the 6'4 230 part may have contributed to the not getting cussed out part

tk217
06-23-2011, 07:03 PM
I think you did the right thing, Krane.

BEATINGU
06-23-2011, 07:04 PM
6'4
230 pounds
african american

I wouldn't have said anything back either, lol.

Boffothe
06-23-2011, 07:04 PM
im guessing the 6'4 230 part may have contributed to the not getting cussed out part

yeah krane could have rolled the guy's son into a cigarette and smoked him and the guy would have stayed quiet, jesus christ

Heracles25
06-23-2011, 07:05 PM

And being black!

:D I kid, good job Krane man.

Harbinger
06-23-2011, 07:06 PM

I think you did the right thing.

TBUTLAH
06-23-2011, 07:18 PM
6'4
230 pounds
african american

this

TheRighteous
06-23-2011, 07:29 PM

Anyway I said, maybe your son might want to be an athlete one day. Why don't you give him that chance.One time I was going to this circus at some part and I saw this girl who was maybe 4 or 5 sitting on this woman's lap who must have been her grandmother, and the woman was smoking. Imagine that.

Mtguy8787
06-23-2011, 07:58 PM

gjdm (srs)

manletgenetics
06-23-2011, 08:07 PM
yeah 6'4 230 and jacked
I doubt many people would want to get on your bad side.

HELIX35
06-23-2011, 08:28 PM
I seriously doubt the kranes avi is actually him. A magazine level physique coupled with the fact that he hasn't changed his avi in like 8 years pretty much means streetbull 2.0

lightningwatche
06-23-2011, 08:49 PM
yeah krane could have rolled the guy's son into a cigarette and smoked him and the guy would have stayed quiet, jesus christ

I'd risk my life in a heart beat if someone smaller than me were in danger.

tk217
06-23-2011, 08:51 PM
I'd risk my life in a heart beat if someone smaller than me were in danger.

At 5'7" you are shorter than a strong portion of teenagers =/

ShadowcasterXXX
06-23-2011, 08:53 PM
6'4
230 pounds
african american

this.

HopingInJah
06-23-2011, 08:59 PM
Good for you KRANE! Glad to hear someone stick up for what is right, especially when an innocent is involved!

HopingInJehovah

KRANE
06-23-2011, 09:07 PM
I seriously doubt the kranes avi is actually him. A magazine level physique coupled with the fact that he hasn't changed his avi in like 8 years pretty much means streetbull 2.0I'm deeply hurt by that assertion and yet strangely flattered at the same time. What do you imagine I look like?

Fact is, I resisted putting up an avi from the start. The only reason I finally acquiesced was due to constant criticism from distrusting posters like you. I actually have some pretty good videos, but am mostly interested in making others look good in them than promoting myself.

In any event, I don't think the father was afraid of me, but I'd never disrupt a parent with their child. And I never say anything when the kid is old enough to understand what's going on.

GrokTheCube
06-23-2011, 09:18 PM

Iirc he got spit on by an old white lady once.

lightningwatche
06-23-2011, 09:27 PM
I seriously doubt the kranes avi is actually him. A magazine level physique coupled with the fact that he hasn't changed his avi in like 8 years pretty much means streetbull 2.0

Possibly not, but my physique has not changed in 10 years. My face has changed a bit, but his avi does not show his face. Probably it is still accurate. What? You think he did roid, piled on mass fast, then lost it all a year later? Or you think a physically fit guy with an ugly face would never post on a politics forum?

HELIX35
06-23-2011, 09:49 PM
I'm deeply hurt by that assertion and yet strangely flattered at the same time. What do you imagine I look like?

Fact is, I resisted putting up an avi from the start. The only reason I finally acquiesced was due to constant criticism from distrusting posters like you. I actually have some pretty good videos, but am mostly interested in making others look good in them than promoting myself.

In any event, I don't think the father was afraid of me, but I'd never disrupt a parent with their child. And I never say anything when the kid is old enough to understand what's going on.

I have yet to see anyone provide criticism to an r/p poster for not having an avi, so that claim is immediate bull****.

Possibly not, but my physique has not changed in 10 years. My face has changed a bit, but his avi does not show his face. Probably it is still accurate. What? You think he did roid, piled on mass fast, then lost it all a year later? Or you think a physically fit guy with an ugly face would never post on a politics forum?

I think's it likely that he simply took the pictures of someone else and masqueraded them as himself. A very common practice on this forum.

chashma1
06-23-2011, 09:53 PM
Gjdm

Shaymin
06-23-2011, 10:04 PM
What did the father say back to you?

lmao @ helix

ll ReNeGaDe ll
06-23-2011, 10:21 PM
I have yet to see anyone provide criticism to an r/p poster for not having an avi, so that claim is immediate bull****

I just got negged a couple of days ago, in the r/p for not having an avi (srs).

KRANE
06-23-2011, 11:03 PM
What did the father say back to you?
I'm surprised no one asked me that before now.

He didn't say anything. He just got up, walked a few feet away from his son and took a few last puffs from his cigarette. That's it!

BeefyMcNasty
06-23-2011, 11:04 PM
I saw a pregnant chick smoking once. I asked her what her unborn child's favorite brand of smokes was. She told me to **** off and die (ironic, I know).

IRATEPERSON
06-23-2011, 11:05 PM
I saw a pregnant chick smoking once. I asked her what her unborn child's favorite brand of smokes was. She told me to **** off and die (ironic, I know).

nobody cares phaggot.

BeefyMcNasty
06-23-2011, 11:07 PM
nobody cares phaggot.

wow, u really irate brah. You still mad over the Christie thread? Have a beer and chill out.

KRANE
06-23-2011, 11:12 PM
I saw a pregnant chick smoking once. I asked her what her unborn child's favorite brand of smokes was. She told me to **** off and die (ironic, I know).LOL, I could fill a database with the ones I get. Still, if it can take some of the heat off the kid I can deal with it.

Anyway, it still surprises me how people could be so selfish towards their own offspring.

gay4pay
06-23-2011, 11:13 PM
God damn, you really an insufferable little child, Krane.

are you still unemployed praying to jesus all day, or did you get a job yet?

NuggzTheNinja
06-24-2011, 04:58 AM
Unless he was blowing it into his kid's face you need to mind your own business.

Tha big kahoona
06-24-2011, 05:15 AM
I just got negged a couple of days ago, in the r/p for not having an avi (srs).

name and shame

Tha big kahoona
06-24-2011, 05:16 AM

I actually did that a couple of times as well, and both times didn't go smoothly. I was asked to mind my own business.

Beeewbs
06-24-2011, 05:44 AM

I really hate you, but I approve. It's child abuse and there's no way around it.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
06-24-2011, 07:41 AM
name and shame

Kenetics. I negged him back then he tried starting e-beef over PMs, quoting 7 year old posts of mine when I was lifting weights as a beginner, calling me names, posting "U Mad" pictures, talking about how great his life is, etc. We have some psychopath lurkers here (srs).

TallDH
06-24-2011, 07:47 AM
Gjdm!

BFast55
06-24-2011, 08:41 AM
What is it about smoking in particular that pisses people off so much? I don't even smoke, my dad smoked while I was growing up, in the house. If that happened today people would have social services on the phone trying to get me taken away.

JPSF4LIFE
06-24-2011, 08:50 AM
Tell em to "drop da dutch" or "get off dat rock"?

Drugs is all up in the home anymore.

redliner9
06-24-2011, 08:51 AM
What is it about smoking in particular that pisses people off so much? I don't even smoke, my dad smoked while I was growing up, in the house. If that happened today people would have social services on the phone trying to get me taken away.

Good question.

Maybe OP should head to McDonalds and lecture parents about feeding their kids sh*tty food. Lol

Beeewbs
06-24-2011, 08:52 AM
What is it about smoking in particular that pisses people off so much?

It's deadly and can kill/harm children? It influences children to do something deadly?

dima22
06-24-2011, 08:52 AM

wat was the dads response

danow
06-24-2011, 08:57 AM
Was at my daughters t-ball game last week and saw a skinny, shirtless phaggot slap 5 year old girl ( assume it was his daughter ) on the side of the head ( not incredibly hard but does it matter?) because she was crying.

I asked skinny phaggot how he would like to be slapped in the head by someone bigger than him.

Was berststared.jpg by skinny phaggot. Was also bertstared.jpg by some t-ball mom's....for different reasons I imagine : )

BFast55
06-24-2011, 08:57 AM
It's deadly and can kill/harm children? It influences children to do something deadly?
So what is your solution, Take kids away from smoking parents? Make smoking a felony?
I'm not trying to start a war in this thread or anything, but this whole "smoking is the devil" mantra is a little over the top.
Hell, every time I exit my downtown loft to street level, I breath noxious fumes from car exhaust. But nobody worries about that.

danow
06-24-2011, 09:23 AM
So what is your solution, Take kids away from smoking parents? Make smoking a felony?
I'm not trying to start a war in this thread or anything, but this whole "smoking is the devil" mantra is a little over the top.
Hell, every time I exit my downtown loft to street level, I breath noxious fumes from car exhaust. But nobody worries about that.

Ciggarette smoke produces more harmful particulates than diesel exhaust.

PataciumEyeOdin
06-24-2011, 09:30 AM

this, if a 6 4 230 lb black guy came up to me and said something id cry

Beeewbs
06-24-2011, 09:42 AM

In an ideal world, we would take the kids away and give them to people who weren't killing themselves and influencing their children to kill themselves. In the real world, it's not such a cut and dry solution. Parents caught smoking around children should be forced to undergo some sort of treatment. I'd also like to see a ban on cigarettes. They pointlessly hurt the environment during and after production and they just kill and harm everything around them. That's not an exaggeration. It's reality.

It's a toxic substance which will most likely kill them at some point if they pick it up. Children of smokers face the threat of a lot of health problems and even death.

If you are kneeling down in front of a car and inhaling exhaust, or putting your kid next to the exhaust, I would treat it the same. Unless you are doing this, chances are, it won't have much of an impact on you. It's also a really weak argument, since exhaust comes from vehicles that actually accomplish things, unlike smoking, which is just horrible all around, except for the idiots who make money off of it.