kyleTX
06-23-2011, 01:58 PM
whats an uncle tom?

carlton

or any black guy that played at duke, according to some people

Generator1983
06-23-2011, 02:15 PM
A white black guy.

So a uncle tom is a black guy who has manners and is respectful....sounds like a good deal for someone who wants to have a future.

tyronebiggums69
06-23-2011, 02:25 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Tom

Los_Diablo
06-23-2011, 03:28 PM
whats an uncle tom?

A very insulting term.

Not surprised a fat redneck like texaslard would use the term

Los_Diablo
06-23-2011, 03:28 PM
drafting an uncle tom as their franchise

I lol'd

Why are there two people in your avatar?

roronoa3000
06-23-2011, 04:03 PM
Uncle Tom is a derogatory term for a person of a low status group who is overly sub-serviant with authority, or a black person who behaves in a subservient manner to white people.

So a uncle tom is a black guy who has manners and is respectful....sounds like a good deal for someone who wants to have a future.

negged.

jvinci
06-23-2011, 04:18 PM
Uncle Tom is a derogatory term for a person of a low status group who is overly sub-serviant with authority, or a black person who behaves in a subservient manner to white people.

FRybn_mNh4Q

uncle ruckus is hilarious haha

tmc.
06-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Im still alittle drunk so what I am saying is honest from ny heart brahs

I fukd my this girls bff after they pressured me and I was almost drunk so im like fuk it this girl was 4/10

Anyways after I got done fuking her I looked at my cock in the mirror and said, "i could suck a mean dick right now"

They heRd me in this fuking studio apartment fml

I think this 4/10 girl N my cock has turned me bi idk I just wanna suck and jerk off a dick but not a guys dick it,has to be a girls dick somehow if thats possibly

When I was young as fuk (4-9) I had multiple dicks in my hand (no homo) and now its like I wanna go on a dick sucking spree like when I was younger

Yes im fuked in the head yes im piece of **** human being

Help me misc i just tryed to type this as sober a s possible

Im ashamed and pissed off I drank so much ffffuuu room wont stop spinning

Im not leaving my house tommorow (fffuu have to do 1 hour cardio)

OP is phaggot

Generator1983
06-25-2011, 12:46 PM

negged.

clearly you are a racist.

sups31
06-25-2011, 12:48 PM
Its hard to explain.

Quite simple actually.

yearofthesmurfs
06-25-2011, 01:00 PM
Dunno why you would call him an Uncle tom. You must have went to the Jalen Rose school fo thought. An educated black man, like an educated person from any ethnicity is to be respected. Stop hating.

Masstastic
06-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Dunno why you would call him an Uncle tom. You must have went to the Jalen Rose school fo thought. An educated black man, like an educated person from any ethnicity is to be respected. Stop hating.

Stopped reading here.

Please define what you beleive an "educated Black man" is? Because in the American scheme of things a Black guy with a college education is viewed & paid on the same level as a White guy with a HS diploma. Its very simple the reasons behind it. The belief is that African Americans are inferior humans who are gentically pre-disposed to low IQs by nature. The average White American agrees with this belief, considering African Americans previously were slaves and the view of them today is still somewhat consistent with an unpredictable farm animal. People act as if the "thug/Hip Hop culture" is the reasons for such a negative perception. Although the same exact belief has existed for centuries even back when all Black people had clean cut ceasars and were wearing their church clothes.

So one would assume that there is no point in "educating" yourself when you are an African American, considering the belief stands you will still naturally have a low IQ. This is why many scoff at a Black guy with a degree from Howard, and complain a Black guy with a degree from Harvard only got there due to Affirmative Action.

A bunch of NFL players have 4 year degrees. It doesn't mean **** considering they are still viewed as dumb & incompetent and any education they never worked for, therefore the belief stands that they are still stupid.

Masstastic
06-25-2011, 01:22 PM

negged.
Not even that.

An Uncle Tom is a Black guy who believes the way he behaves & lives his life makes him an exception from other African Americans. In their twisted minds they believe that the lifestyle they lead is somehow unique, because they've been conditioned to believe all African Americans are an inferior group. Keep in mind this lifestyle is considered "normal" to the average upper class White American.

Its such a belief of self-hate that they actually believe they shouldnt be living this lifestyle, and it makes them feel special by "proving everyone wrong".

They live for actual racists to tell them how special & unique they are for a Black guy/woman. It strokes their ego.