PDA

View Full Version : Fox News tells it like it is

thorton
06-22-2011, 06:02 AM
Really thought Fox News captured the essence of this story, the real facts and presented it to us with this descriptive title of the issue at hand.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3045/26751310100284653614251.jpg

What do you guys think?

RationalRaider
06-22-2011, 08:06 AM
Clever post, op.

Beeewbs
06-22-2011, 09:09 AM
Keepin it classy, fox.

amtharin
06-22-2011, 09:33 AM
Keepin it classy, fox.

Huh?? is this suppose to be some display of bias by FOX too??

Beeewbs
06-22-2011, 09:49 AM
Huh?? is this suppose to be some display of bias by FOX too??

OMG, I DETECT THAT SOMEONE IN THE R/P FORUM MIGHT BE MAKING SOME SORT OF POSSIBLE INSULT TO FOX. I MUST DEFEND!

lol @ amtharin.

b.spencer
06-22-2011, 10:09 AM
OMG, I DETECT THAT SOMEONE IN THE R/P FORUM MIGHT BE MAKING SOME SORT OF POSSIBLE INSULT TO FOX. I MUST DEFEND!

lol @ amtharin.

Best comment ever about Fox News head and long time GOP operative Roger Ailes --

“You know Roger is crazy. He really believes that stuff.” - Rupert Murdoch.

amtharin
06-22-2011, 10:15 AM

lol @ amtharin.

Im not bias, I will call your goofy ass out for being wrong about anything. The topic of FOX nows just makes it easy because you are beyond irrational.

a la, Weiner headlines all over the place for weeks, yet when FOX does it, its not classy.

You could try a little harder to not make it so easy form me if you want... err, if you can.

Beeewbs
06-22-2011, 10:19 AM
Best comment ever about Fox News head and long time GOP operative Roger Ailes --

“You know Roger is crazy. He really believes that stuff.” - Rupert Murdoch.

I was listening to a podcast the other day, I think it was the Best of the Left, and they were talking about how Murdoch is actually sorta scared of Ailes because he really is sorta crazy and has basically taken over Fox. The guy is a paranoid nutcase who thinks Muslims and gays are going to kill him.

Beeewbs
06-22-2011, 10:22 AM
Im not bias, I will call your goofy ass out for being wrong about anything. The topic of FOX nows just make is easy because you are beyond irrational.

a la, Weiner headlines all over the place for weeks, yet when FOX does it, its not classy.

You could try a little harder to not make it so easy form me if you want... err, if you can.

I haven't seen any other major news organization make weener jokes with his name. Even you are smart enough to know that "weiner contact" is a sexual double entendre and just looks amateurish to make a dirty joke in the caption. I won't be posting to you again about this because Fox news hosts could be raping and murdering babies and blaming it on Obama and you'd still defend them.

bird72
06-22-2011, 10:24 AM
I was listening to a podcast the other day, I think it was the Best of the Left, ....

stop reading right there....

amtharin
06-22-2011, 10:25 AM
I haven't seen any other major news organization make weener jokes with his name. Even you are smart enough to know that "weiner contact" is a sexual double entendre and just looks amateurish to make a dirty joke in the caption. I won't be posting to you again about this because Fox news hosts could be raping and murdering babies and blaming it on Obama and you'd still defend them.

You were saying?????????

http://bigjournalism.com/files/2011/06/WEINER.jpg

thorton
06-22-2011, 10:31 AM
You were saying?????????

http://bigjournalism.com/files/2011/06/WEINER.jpg

New York post is owned and operated by news Corp, murdochs company that owns and operates fox news. It's the paper version of fox, ad your image shows. So yes, no other news company has done that.

amtharin
06-22-2011, 10:32 AM
So yes, no other news company has done that.

Huh??

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/j/8/4/boeher-weiner.jpg

Also... Top 10 headlines about Congressman Anthony Weiner

1. The Wiener works – his wife’s preggers (New York Daily News)
2. Congressman wants Weiner probe (Fox News)
3. Boehner won’t bite on Weiner (CNS News)
4. Mounting pressure on Weiner (CNN)
5. A tough news package to handle (Time)
6. Weiner is shrinking (New York Post – later changed online to “Rep Weiner skips two high-profile parades” but the url gives the game away)
7. Erections have consequences (New York Post)
8. Battle of the Bulge: Weiner Exposed (New York Post)
9. Lots of guys pull a Weiner (New York Daily News)
10. “Weiner hung out to dry – Fellow Dems keeping hands off Anthony’s expanding scandal” (New York Post)

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tobyharnden/100091733/top-10-headlines-about-congressman-anthony-weiner-not-to-be-confused-with-wiener/

amtharin
06-22-2011, 10:40 AM
http://www.patspapers.com/images/uploads/cnnn_retard.jpg

Have I driven this point home enough yet or do you two phaggot still need more?? I mean seriously, wtf have you been for the past few weeks?? Weiner headlines have been all over the place.

Beeewbs
06-22-2011, 10:45 AM
stop reading right there....

Have you heard it? Or did your brain just freeze up and your assh*le tighten because it has the word "left" in it?

amtharin
06-22-2011, 10:47 AM
LOL at Beeewbe, the phaggot just got owned like my dog, and all he can do is neg people.

Beeewbs
06-22-2011, 10:54 AM
LOL at Beeewbe, the phaggot just got owned like my dog, and all he can do is neg people.

I negged for name calling. I was never owned. You never proved me wrong. I said I hadn't seen any other major news organizations do as such. Where do you prove that I HAVE seen other major news organizations do as such? You didn't. Sorry, fox troll. And you're 31 with this attitude? lol

bird72
06-22-2011, 10:56 AM
So yes, no other news company has done that.

Serious?

MiwnnLAAclg

amtharin
06-22-2011, 10:57 AM
I negged for name calling. I was never owned. You never proved me wrong. I said I hadn't seen any other major news organizations do as such. Where do you prove that I HAVE seen other major news organizations do as such? You didn't. Sorry, fox troll. And you're 31 with this attitude? lol

You negged me, because U mad, no other reason.

bird72
06-22-2011, 10:58 AM

I bet he is masturbating his Ken doll.............:eek:

Beeewbs
06-22-2011, 11:10 AM
You negged me, because U mad, no other reason.

Nope, the only one angry in here is you, calling me a phaggot because you felt your religion was threatened.

amtharin
06-22-2011, 11:11 AM
Nope, the only one angry in here is you, calling me a phaggot because you felt your religion was threatened.

You stay classy, mkay??

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=526329333&postcount=3

Zigrakil
06-22-2011, 11:12 AM
You stay classy, mkay??

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=526329333&postcount=3

you think fox news is a good news source. you are stupid.

QED

amtharin
06-22-2011, 11:22 AM
you think fox news is a good news source. you are stupid.

QED

Whoa, you make a compelling argument that is back up with facts that are simply indisputable. You are too much for me, I give up.

Shaymin
06-22-2011, 11:25 AM
FOX is not the only one doing this. I'd be more shocked if a news organization WASN'T making Weiner jokes.

Zigrakil
06-22-2011, 11:27 AM
Whoa, you make a compelling argument that is back up with facts that are simply indisputable. You are too much for me, I give up.

your blindness is self-evident and the disease of your ignorance is so penetrating that it masquerades in your mind as knowledge, hence debating you is pointless as you have no solid footing in reality.

reminds me of ayn rand.

amtharin
06-22-2011, 11:28 AM
FOX is not the only one doing this. I'd be more shocked if a news organization WASN'T making Weiner jokes.

Naw man, its clearly just another example of my obsession with FOX news. Zigrakil just proved that with the solid argument that he just laid out.

amtharin
06-22-2011, 11:30 AM
your blindnessis self-evident and the disease of your ignorance is so penetrating that it masquerades in your mind as knowledge, hence debating you is pointless as you have no solid footing in reality.

reminds me of ayn rand.

Blindness?? Ingorance? solid footing in reality???

What do you have to say to the guy who claims to not have seen any other news organization make weiner jokes?? Do you think he has a firm grasp of reality? Should I strive to be more like that guy??

Zigrakil
06-22-2011, 11:37 AM
Blindness?? Ingorance? solid footing in reality???

What do you have to say to the guy who claims to not have seen any other news organization make weiner jokes?? Do you think he has a firm grasp of reality? Should I strive to be more like that guy??

if you want to acquire a firm grasp of reality, i suggest you abandon conservatism.

amtharin
06-22-2011, 11:40 AM
if you want to acquire a firm grasp of reality, i suggest you abandon conservatism.

So you want to talk about blindness, ignorance, and not being in step with reality, but you have no comment on the guy who is blind, ignorant, and has no grasp of reality???

I suggest you abandon hypocrisy. Then maybe someone would take you seriously you wet behind the ears phaggot.

Zigrakil
06-22-2011, 11:41 AM
So you want to talk about blindness, ignorance, and not being in step with reality, but you have no comment on the guy who is blind, ignorant, and has no grasp of reality???

I suggest you abandon hypocrisy. Then maybe someone would take you seriously you wet behind the ears phaggot.

my post had nothing to do with the original poster. this is just another of many threads i've seen you doggedly defend a doomed ideology and its mouth annoying mouthpiece.

Jonnyg419
06-22-2011, 11:44 AM
Hahahaha OKAY, let me try and mediate, Beeewbs..u are wrong because every news station has been making those puns..I watch msnbc, cnn, and fox respectively and they have all been making those types of jokes. And Amtharon, ur not wrong, but you should just know that FOX is a bunch of ...I can't even call them conservative, because they don't even hold true to real conservative values.....they are a bunch of scattered hateful pandering to insane extremist prostitutes....that is all.

amtharin
06-22-2011, 11:45 AM
my post had nothing to do with the original poster. this is just another of many threads i've seen you doggedly defend a doomed ideology and its mouth annoying mouthpiece.

Please identify the ideological talk you claim was going on itt before your bitch ass decided to join in??

Zigrakil
06-22-2011, 11:45 AM
Please identify the ideological talk that was going on itt before your bitch ass decided to join in??

you defending an indefensible "news" station?

amtharin
06-22-2011, 11:47 AM
you defending an indefensible "news" station?

Is it really "indefensible" when someone attacks them specifically for doing the samething that everyone is doing??

and fyi, that does not amount to ideological talk.