PDA

View Full Version : Blueberry Muffins

345ehfg346nger
06-19-2011, 08:33 AM
I've had a muffin craving that I can't shake so i was wondering if anyone had a recipe that I could use to make protein muffins? The whey I use is ON Extreme Milk Chocolate, but I could buy vanilla if Choco will kill the taste.

Thanks to anybody that gives me a recipe and I'll be sure to post pics!

HunterCML
06-19-2011, 08:49 AM
I have a great recipe and pics. I'm on my phone so I can't really go searching for it, but it's been popular with great macros.

Anyone find it for me?

OP, might be able to find it on my log ~ page 3. If not, PM me and I'll send it to you when I get to a PC.

x-ray vision
06-19-2011, 08:50 AM
My 2: I'd drink the protein shake when my protein needs for the day aren't going to be met through whole foods and enjoy a tasty muffin the way it was meant to be.

Matt1991
06-19-2011, 09:25 AM
I have a great recipe and pics. I'm on my phone so I can't really go searching for it, but it's been popular with great macros.

Anyone find it for me?

OP, might be able to find it on my log ~ page 3. If not, PM me and I'll send it to you when I get to a PC.

Here ya go bud -

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=686178351&postcount=1949

345ehfg346nger
06-20-2011, 06:08 PM
I ended up using another recipe because I had to get my supplies quickly. Honestly, these taste like ****. The cottage cheese completely throws the taste out the window, and I barely swallowed what I bit off.

What's a good substitute to cottage cheese? Or can I just eliminate it all together? And next time I'll probably use chocolate whey, the vanilla was really plain.

HunterCML
06-20-2011, 06:09 PM
I ended up using another recipe because I had to get my supplies quickly. Honestly, these taste like ****. The cottage cheese completely throws the taste out the window, and I barely swallowed what I bit off.

What's a good substitute to cottage cheese? Or can I just eliminate it all together? And next time I'll probably use chocolate whey, the vanilla was really plain.

Try the recipe I gave you instead of one with cottage cheese.

peteyboy1015
06-20-2011, 06:30 PM

Most people use GY in place of cottage cheese. Works out pretty well.

345ehfg346nger
06-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Most people use GY in place of cottage cheese. Works out pretty well.

What's GY? I'm drawing a blank lol. And Hunter, I'll use your recipe at some point! I still can't get over how ungodly those tasted.

sweethunibabi
06-20-2011, 06:48 PM
What's GY? I'm drawing a blank lol. And Hunter, I'll use your recipe at some point! I still can't get over how ungodly those tasted.

Greek Yogurt