PDA

View Full Version : I think it's stupid when people are fans of teams from different cities/states

*DH*
06-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Example: Suns/Falcons/A's fan

Like why?

It's gay as phuck cuz.

Pick a city, or a state which you have relations to, and stick to it. Don't be an idiot.

JustinJ89
06-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Chicago Bulls-Green Bay Packers-Argentina

*DH*
06-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Chicago Bulls-Green Bay Packers-Argentina

Argentina's a national team, so it doesn't count. Bulls and Packers...I said same state is fine.

Greg1983
06-18-2011, 03:46 PM
Argentina's a national team, so it doesn't count. Bulls and Packers...I said same state is fine.

Maximum trolling achieved.

Trequartista
06-18-2011, 03:46 PM
BRB, not everybody lives in the same place their entire life

*DH*
06-18-2011, 03:47 PM

Some just go without connections though! They've never lived there...but they like their team...

Greg1983
06-18-2011, 03:47 PM

Are you saying you moved to Ohio? On purpose?

bbacn123
06-18-2011, 03:48 PM
quality thread

*DH*
06-18-2011, 03:49 PM
quality thread

I missed you, bacon. Do you know I haven't eaten bacon since the last time I saw one of your posts? I'm gonna go eat some bacon now.

bbacn123
06-18-2011, 03:52 PM
I missed you, bacon. Do you know I haven't eaten bacon since the last time I saw one of your posts? I'm gonna go eat some bacon now.

messes up your gains but whatever

*DH*
06-18-2011, 03:53 PM
messes up your gains but whatever

Ever heard of cheat meal?

I'll have a you double cheeseburger.

inb4tc
06-18-2011, 03:59 PM

lold hard. tremendous trolling efforts.

Aran
06-18-2011, 04:02 PM

Like why?

It's gay as phuck cuz.

Pick a city, or a state which you have relations to, and stick to it. Don't be an idiot.

who's the Suns/Falcons/A's fan?

*DH*
06-18-2011, 04:03 PM
who's the Suns/Falcons/A's fan?

Idk, I was using an example.

HoBuster
06-18-2011, 04:03 PM
why not same country?

*DH*
06-18-2011, 04:05 PM
why not same country?

America doesn't care about soccer. That's why.

Aran
06-18-2011, 04:08 PM
Idk, I was using an example.

oh that's too bad. i was gonna rep whoever it was.

*DH*
06-18-2011, 04:09 PM
oh that's too bad. i was gonna rep whoever it was.

Are those your teams? lol

KoolKidRyan
06-18-2011, 04:31 PM
I don't see a problem with it. People have different reason for liking other teams from liking certain players, team colors, or style of play. The kings had a lot of bandwagon fans ten years so did the suns 5 years ago.

*DH*
06-18-2011, 04:46 PM
I don't see a problem with it. People have different reason for liking other teams from liking certain players, team colors, or style of play. The kings had a lot of bandwagon fans ten years so did the suns 5 years ago.

Keyword: bandwagon

Aran
06-18-2011, 04:50 PM
Are those your teams? lol

the A's are. don't give a fuk about the other two.

*DH*
06-18-2011, 04:51 PM
the A's are. don't give a fuk about the other two.

You at least from there?

and what are your other teams and why?

Aran
06-18-2011, 04:53 PM
You at least from there?

yeah i'm from oakland. A's and Raiders! don't watch basketball. actually though i agree 100 percent with you. i can't stand when i see people who are from northern ca and are Yankees/Lakers/Packers fans.

*DH*
06-18-2011, 05:00 PM
yeah i'm from oakland. A's and Raiders! don't watch basketball. actually though i agree 100 percent with you. i can't stand when i see people who are from northern ca and are Yankees/Lakers/Packers fans.

Thank you.

Trolling aside, I love both Chicago and Phoenix teams. I'd feel stupid if I jumped on, say the Lakers bandwagon, and then the Bulls or Suns win a ring. Imagine that feeling.

GetBigyo
06-18-2011, 05:04 PM
Shut your f*cking mouth phaggot.

Aran
06-18-2011, 05:05 PM
Thank you.

Trolling aside, I love both Chicago and Phoenix teams. I'd feel stupid if I jumped on, say the Lakers bandwagon, and then the Bulls or Suns win a ring. Imagine that feeling.

it will be interesting to see how many people i see walking around ca with dallas mavericks hats or jerseys on.

*DH*
06-18-2011, 05:09 PM
Shut your f*cking mouth phaggot.

You, don't even talk. You live in Jersey, yet you're a Knicks fan.

it will be interesting to see how many people i see walking around ca with dallas mavericks hats or jerseys on.

Lulz many. I've seen plenty in Phoenix. Most claim to be from Texas. Didn't know people could change their birthplace.

Brb changing my birthplace to Brooklyn.

John_Connor
06-18-2011, 05:14 PM
You at least from there?

so your from argentina?

*DH*
06-18-2011, 05:15 PM
so your from argentina?

I will kick you in the kidneys

John_Connor
06-18-2011, 05:16 PM
I will kick you in the kidneys

messi bandwagoner?

*DH*
06-18-2011, 05:19 PM
messi bandwagoner?

I've explained this so many times, that I'm sick of explaining it.

I don't like team USA. USA doesn't care for soccer, so I don't care for their team. I was raised to being an Argentina fan, before Messi was on the squad. Messi isn't even my favorite player on there. Tevez is my all time favorite player. Messi is the best atm though.

Los_Diablo
06-18-2011, 07:04 PM

Like why?

It's gay as phuck cuz.

You apparently haven't heard of

MLB Extra Innings/MLB TV
NBA League Pass
NFL Sunday Ticket
NHL Center Ice

Now if you can't get those things cause you are so cheap and thus are forced to watch teams in your market then yes being a Brewers fan in Portland makes no sense.

But if you are not handcuffed by teams in your market then the world is your oyster.

There are also other reasons people become fans of teams. My Gramps was a lifelong Giants fan dating back to their years in NY. Stayed a fan when they moved out west. When I was growing up and before mlb tv was around he'd send me tapes of their games. Use to tell stories of all the old timers like Mays. My gramps was alpha as **** cuz so I knew Giants were alpha as **** too. Been a fan long before you even gave your first hand job at camp morning wood. And I'm no where near california.

fappinNnappin
06-18-2011, 07:06 PM

I cant even take this thread serious anymore fail troll

Los_Diablo
06-18-2011, 07:06 PM

Yeah, honestly how many are Suns fans just because of Nash?

jimbogr
06-18-2011, 07:09 PM

Someone seriously took him seriously?

got damn

*DH*
06-18-2011, 07:11 PM

Miami negs coming soon.

Hengman
06-18-2011, 09:45 PM
I've always liked the Bengals since I was first watching football. Weird, but they were my NFL team for the longest -- win or lose.

I'm from San Antonio, so there's a reason why I like the Spurs.

As for NHL and MLB, the Flyers and Phillies were always my favorites. I remember when the Phillies had Scott Rolen and Abreu, and even when Amaro was younger. I also remember Mark Davis being a pitcher on the Phillies. I've also was a big fan of the Flyers for the longest too (I've had season tickets a couple of times during the past 2 decades I've been living).

So yeah, we have our reasons for liking our teams. I don't bandwagon though. Always stuck through win or lose. A championship is a plus and a good feeling to be proud of, but even if any of my team lose out on a ship, oh well... There is always next time.

Camero0n27
06-18-2011, 10:19 PM
ITT, OP is mad about little things that shouldn't matter to anyone. I'll watch who I want and like who I like.

Thunder up
Boomer

Also like the heat...

U mad?

Scorpion613
06-18-2011, 10:24 PM

Like why?

It's gay as phuck cuz.

You know what I think is stupid? ....

So you just go straight to the finals, and don't have to face other teams right?

Did you ever see what he did to centers like John Stockton and Mike Bibby?

Go watch youtube videos and then talk to me.

AJ1528
06-18-2011, 10:24 PM
I completely agree, I have a friend who is a Lakers Fan, a Yankees Fan, and a Patriots Fan, only because they are known to dominate their respective leagues. Talk about bandwagon, this kid has never stepped foot in any of those towns or states...

On the other hand, my mom is a Chicago fan although we live in South Florida because she was born and raised in Chicago. Something like that I can understand.

BrahchoMan
06-18-2011, 10:27 PM
A's, Raiders, Longhorns fan. Problem, OP?

turk75
06-18-2011, 11:09 PM
Love how you see steeler fans around NE ohio... yet you wont see one wearing pirates gear... lol -.-

m30wc0w
06-18-2011, 11:18 PM
what's wrong with it?
like, srsly

Blasphemy
06-19-2011, 12:36 AM

Like why?

It's gay as phuck cuz.

It's gay as phuck cuz.

ha...ha...like, srsly?

from ohio but a steelers fan.

AllureSport
06-19-2011, 01:02 AM
umm this is pretty common especially in cities that don't have a sports team. A lot of people from where I live hate the Eagles and Steelers or Sixers ect. Maybe only 1 or 2 kids in my "circle" likes all Pennsylvania teams. The teams from PA are better than all of the teams I like anyway so it's not like I'm bandwagoning. Jaguars/Nets/Yankees lulz I ain't even mad.

dtbrehm
06-19-2011, 01:16 AM
In.

Photostic
06-19-2011, 01:30 AM
If you live somewhere like Nebraska, you have no professional sports so you have to pick one out of state. And how about Detroit fans? Are they just supposed to cheer for a losing team? Why waste time caring about a team that sucks? So many better things to do.

(yes bandwagon fan)

Los_Diablo
06-19-2011, 02:01 PM
I like the part where op says it's wrong to be a fan of teams from another state but then proceeds to be a fan of a team from another state

Machuka
06-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Im from New York and have lived in Miami my entire life. My parents are Argentinian, Dominican, Puerto Rican.
Yankees, Heat, Dolphins, CABJ, Argentina fan
u mad?