PDA

View Full Version : latest chicago bulls news and rumors

ibldcubbyblue
06-16-2011, 10:24 PM
Its been quiet so far this offseason, word is derrick rose took the ECF really hard and is already training and getting better as we speak. The bulls are seemed to be interested in working out draft prospects kyle singler and chandler parsons. As for the latest in potential trades, the bulls are very interested in aquiring dwight howard. Michael wilbon reported that the bulls are already in the works to try and make a trade with orlando. On that side note, derrick rose is scheduled to make a trip to china with dwight to promote addidas, don't be surprised if dwight falls in love with the mvps ethics and vision. Goodnight sports misc.

DollarAndADream
06-16-2011, 10:25 PM
On that side note, derrick rose is scheduled to make a trip to china with dwight to promote addidas, don't be surprised if dwight falls in love with the mvps ethics and vision. Goodnight sports misc.

Lebron will never get a ring if this happens (not trying to turn this into Lebron thread)

Dwight + Rose would be epic, but i'll believe it when I see it

PaC-mAn8
06-16-2011, 10:30 PM
Where do you get this stuff OP? LOL, wasn't it you who said Monta was coming to Chicago...for sure.

ibldcubbyblue
06-16-2011, 10:35 PM
Where do you get this stuff OP? LOL, wasn't it you who said Monta was coming to Chicago...for sure.

Hoopshype.com and prosportsdaily.com I never said monta was coming to chicago "for sure" I said chicago has an offer until that gm of gsw closed discussions and doesn't want to get rid of monta.

PaC-mAn8
06-16-2011, 10:44 PM
So who would the Bulls give up in return?

ibldcubbyblue
06-16-2011, 11:02 PM
So who would the Bulls give up in return?

That I do not know my friend. I'm guessing noah, taj and deng are the players orlando would want.

AJ1528
06-16-2011, 11:06 PM
I'm not sure if that would be even possible. I read an article recently that stated that due to the new Collective Bargaining Agreement for the 2011-2012 season, the salary cap will be lower. Furthermore, the article also stated that due to the players that Chicago has under contract and because of the CBA, it will be highly unlikely that they will be able to sign any major free agents.

OrdoAbchao
06-16-2011, 11:16 PM
This is some gay ass news, but if you are going to post something like this at least just put it in the Bulls thread so non-bulls fans don't have to read this garbage.

tkenation723
06-17-2011, 09:14 AM
If I am the Bulls, I am taking Shelvin Mack or Malcom Lee and Chandler Parsons

ToPHeR35
06-17-2011, 09:22 AM
If there is a season...

KenStiffyJr
06-17-2011, 09:22 AM
This is some gay ass news, but if you are going to post something like this at least just put it in the Bulls thread so non-bulls fans don't have to read this garbage.

this.

definitely didnt warrant its own thread.

squarejaw
06-17-2011, 09:30 AM
god I dont wanna see Monta Ellis on the Bulls unless he is fully established as a backup who plays big role when Rose is on the bench....

If you really think about it, the Bulls are pretty good to go. Boozer is a problem but Taj Gibson is going into his 3rd year and he very well could take the starting PF role and give the Bulls 18 pnts a game and 10 boards. Think about it, Gibson played very well in the playoffs, it's time for him to step into a starting role, this should boost the Bulls.

I want Ben Gordon to get waived as Detroit implodes to attempt to get Harrison Barnes next year. If Gordon gets waived then it's obvious that the Bulls have have the greatest bench warmer in history

Luno7
06-17-2011, 09:57 AM
If I am the Bulls, I am taking Shelvin Mack or Malcom Lee and Chandler Parsons

i don't know about Mack, from what i saw in the tournament dude just shot threes.

granted, he made them, but he really wasn't able to penetrate defenses

HTML_Rulez_D00d
06-17-2011, 10:16 AM
the chances of us getting d12 is like 10%. I dont see it happening

RAMBO316
06-17-2011, 11:26 AM
at this point.... after the season deng had i dont really want to trade him.... but i guess his value is as high as it has ever been. its a wishy washy subject. I would defintely trade boozer if possible lol

Marc936
06-17-2011, 11:27 AM
at this point.... after the season deng had i dont really want to trade him.... but i guess his value is as high as it has ever been. its a wishy washy subject. I would defintely trade boozer if possible lol

i wonder if miami would take boozer for bosh? kinda srs

TalonBrah
06-17-2011, 11:36 AM
Its been quiet so far this offseason, word is derrick rose took the ECF really hard and is already training and getting better as we speak. The bulls are seemed to be interested in working out draft prospects kyle singler and chandler parsons. As for the latest in potential trades, the bulls are very interested in aquiring dwight howard. Michael wilbon reported that the bulls are already in the works to try and make a trade with orlando. On that side note, derrick rose is scheduled to make a trip to china with dwight to promote addidas, don't be surprised if dwight falls in love with the mvps ethics and vision. Goodnight sports misc.

any updates?

RAMBO316
06-17-2011, 11:39 AM

lmao at this point...... i would welcome it. he has the same looks at the top of they key bosh has but bosh makes his jumpers

sleet83
06-17-2011, 11:46 AM
the bulls are very interested in aquiring dwight howard.

along with 29 other teams.

h0t_sAuCe
06-17-2011, 11:53 AM

With new cba coming the Heat most likely will have to move one of the big 3. Bosh seems the odd man out. Could be possible. The one thing that can't cross my mind is the Magic trading D12 to a fellow EC contender. But anyone except Rose for D12 AND we'll take Zero's yaktastic contract. Come on Gar and Pax!!

Marc936
06-17-2011, 11:53 AM
lmao at this point...... i would welcome it. he has the same looks at the top of they key bosh has but bosh makes his jumpers

and he wouldn't get blocked 1/2 times he goes for a dunk...

sparkblade
06-17-2011, 11:55 AM
along with 29 other teams.

Don't u mean 28?

RAMBO316
06-17-2011, 02:09 PM
and he wouldn't get blocked 1/2 times he goes for a dunk...

another great point...... make this happen hahaha