PDA

View Full Version : Kobe = reason Lebron joined the Heat (Article)

HARDBALLIN
06-16-2011, 04:46 PM
Right after winning the 'ship and before Lebron announced his "Decision"

Bryant's Lakers beating the Celtics in Game 7 finished the story of the 2009-10 season before James' navigation of free agency hijacked the headlines. So Bryant detached himself from celebrating the championship he now admits means more to him to any of his previous four because of how hard-earned it was to offer a message to LeBron that could never have come from anyone but.

It went like this from Kobe:
"Go ahead and get another MVP, if you want. And find the city you want to live in. But we're going to win the championship. Don't worry about it."

Lebron couldn't stand Kobe winning another 'ship and his trash talking, so he decided to put himself on the best team possible.

Great article: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/bryant-304531-james-nba.html

WheyneNewton
06-16-2011, 04:50 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/66awpg.gif

jvinci
06-16-2011, 04:50 PM
Fukk the OC register. They thought they were the shiit cuz they almost stole the Kings away from Sacramento

m30wc0w
06-16-2011, 05:36 PM
that's probably the most terribly written article i've ever read

Los_Diablo
06-16-2011, 05:44 PM
Yeah, aren't Kobe and LeBron pretty cool with each other?

Daewoo_Lanos
06-16-2011, 05:46 PM
Yeah, aren't Kobe and LeBron pretty cool with each other?

ignore swaggerjack. he's an insane phaggot who wants kobe and lebron to hate each other because he hates lebron for being better than kobe for the last 4 seasons.

brb getting banned 102 times and making 103 accounts while being 20 years old and going to school in LA. strong life.

captain_marvel
06-16-2011, 05:52 PM
Didnt read but wouldnt it have actually increased Lebrons chances of winning a title if lets see.....he actually played hard.

Los_Diablo
06-16-2011, 05:55 PM
Sure LeBron is better.......till it counts.

I've said before, will say again. I'd offer up my mother for rape to have LeBron on the Lakers. But in no way, shape, or form do I want him being THE guy during the 4th period of an important game. Nine out of ten times you put Kobe in that roll and he's going to succeed.

Guy, like Jordan, has more of that IT than LeBron ever has had. You just watch the finals last year when Chris Rock was talking to Kobe and Kobe was just zoned out and focusing on the game. You look at him staying behind to practice free throws. **** like that is all you need to know about Kobe.

Los_Diablo
06-16-2011, 05:56 PM
Didnt read but wouldnt it have actually increased Lebrons chances of winning a title if lets see.....he actually played hard.

Some guys strive on that pressure, other do not. That's LeBron. Great player till the 4th period of an important game.

Daewoo_Lanos
06-16-2011, 06:00 PM
inb4 more harassing lulzworthy PMs from OP because his life is useless and empty and he lives vicariously through a rapist.

leafs43
06-16-2011, 06:05 PM
Kobe nuthuggers are as bad as Lebron's.

Kobe's first 2 championships where he was the face of the franchise he lost.

Pretty much puts him on equal footing with Lebron on the matter.

Maybe if Lebron spends the next 6 seasons crying much like Kobe did when he didn't have Shaq around to win him rings, then the parallels will be frightening.

jimbogr
06-16-2011, 06:06 PM
ignore swaggerjack. he's an insane phaggot who wants kobe and lebron to hate each other because he hates lebron for being better than kobe for the last 4 seasons.

brb getting banned 102 times and making 103 accounts while being 20 years old and going to school in LA. strong life.

He was exposed as not going to UCLA lol. Thats why swaggerjack got banned.

Be_Easy_25
06-16-2011, 06:27 PM
LOL at buddy talking about semesters while at UCLA.

funny stuff.

Daewoo_Lanos
06-16-2011, 06:27 PM
He was exposed as not going to UCLA lol. Thats why swaggerjack got banned.

oh right. forgot that brahs who actually go to the UC system exposed him.

crazy fuk just PM'd me an outline in bullet form raging about some nonsense i didn't even read.

what a sad phaggot.

GPx
06-16-2011, 06:56 PM

Hey pussy, how many tissue boxes did you go through this past week?

lol.

Daewoo_Lanos
06-16-2011, 07:03 PM
oh lawd. the head phaggot appears.

hows the weather out in LA? oh wait

Ochosiete
06-16-2011, 07:09 PM
Pretty sure Kobe and lebron are cool with each other

Fukk the OC register. They thought they were the shiit cuz they almost stole the Kings away from Sacramento

stole the kings how? The maloof brothers are the ones embarrasing Sacramento by shopping for other cities, nobody wants the kings down here... Keep them up there

GetBigyo
06-16-2011, 07:12 PM
He took his talents to South Beach because he knew ahead of time Melo and soon to be CP3 were/are going to the Knicks, so he knew the only way to beat them in the future was to join Miami.

GPx
06-16-2011, 07:23 PM
oh lawd. the head phaggot appears.

hows the weather out in LA? oh wait

Lmao yeah bro, cause you're in Miami! Strong hypocrite.

hahahaha, btw how does it feel that the man you worship just failed again? What's the excuse this time?

HARDBALLIN
06-16-2011, 07:37 PM
lol @ daweoo being madddd as fuuuukkk....i enjoy harassing this 28 yr old midget ***got

http://i51.tinypic.com/2vdmtj6.png

Daewoo_Lanos
06-16-2011, 07:38 PM
Lmao yeah bro, cause you're in Miami! Strong hypocrite.

lulz and i didn't live in cleveland last year either.

tooslowtounderstandwhatthatmeans/10

GPx
06-16-2011, 07:45 PM
lulz and i didn't live in cleveland last year either.

Hypocrite. lol.

Daewoo_Lanos
06-16-2011, 07:52 PM
lulz @ swaggerjack exposing his insanity

you dream about me at night, but that's because i named you.

brb calling kobe a swagger jacker for stealing everything about jordan's life and birthing your name.

pls go

HARDBALLIN
06-16-2011, 07:57 PM
lulz @ swaggerjack exposing his insanity

you dream about me at night, but that's because i named you.

brb calling kobe a swagger jacker for stealing everything about jordan's life and birthing your name.

pls go

brb feeling important in life cause of this and actually having the low presence of mind to actually mention, let alone even think about something like this....pathetic

DollarAndADream
06-16-2011, 07:58 PM
strong butthurtedness ITT

im out
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/i%27m%20out%20of%20here/grand/zxs2eujpg.gif

Daewoo_Lanos
06-16-2011, 08:00 PM
brb feeling important in life cause of this and actually having the low presence of mind to actually mention, let alone even think about something like this....pathetic

lulz u mad as fuk u as unoriginal as your rapist god?

inb4 you forget to take your meds and PM me raging a week after a game that didnt even feature your team because the rapist got swept.

HARDBALLIN
06-16-2011, 08:03 PM
lulz u mad as fuk u as unoriginal as your rapist god?

inb4 you forget to take your meds and PM me raging a week after a game that didnt even feature your team because the rapist got swept.

lol @ you trying to deflect your personal failures..but since we're on that topic

5-0.

Daewoo_Lanos
06-16-2011, 08:14 PM
ITT HARDBALLIN admits to being SWAGGERJACK, permabanned phaggot fraud extraordinaire and posts a screenshot example of his mental illness.

pls go.

HARDBALLIN
06-16-2011, 08:22 PM
ITT HARDBALLIN admits to being SWAGGERJACK, permabanned phaggot fraud extraordinaire and posts a screenshot example of his mental illness.

pls go.

What's a swaggerjack? Deflections; they don't work, so let's repeat

lol @ you trying to deflect your personal failures..but since we're on that topic

5-0.

Daewoo_Lanos
06-16-2011, 08:25 PM
lulz at swaggerjack trying to avoid another permaban as if he won't just create his 200th account once it happens.

lulz at this DDCT wannabe fraud tryin to go legit

HARDBALLIN
06-16-2011, 08:31 PM
lulz at swaggerjack trying to avoid another permaban as if he won't just create his 200th account once it happens.

lulz at this DDCT wannabe fraud tryin to go legit

oh so you think i'm DDCT now? so let's repeat again:

5-0.

deflections; you won't get any

Daewoo_Lanos
06-16-2011, 08:32 PM
oh so you think i'm DDCT now? so let's repeat again:

reading comprehension fail.

if only we didn't already know you were lying about UCLA. would've been a nice tip off.

HARDBALLIN
06-16-2011, 08:35 PM
reading comprehension fail.

if only we didn't already know you were lying about UCLA. would've been a nice tip off.

5-0.

Los_Diablo
06-16-2011, 08:42 PM
"Kobe's first 2 championships where he was the face of the franchise he lost."

Uh.....what?

Daewoo_Lanos
06-16-2011, 08:45 PM
lulz swaggerjack is so mad

HARDBALLIN
06-16-2011, 08:49 PM
"kobe's first 2 championships where he was the face of the franchise he lost."

uh.....what?

04, 08

HARDBALLIN
06-16-2011, 08:50 PM
lulz swaggerjack is so mad

lol @ you again trying to deflect your personal failures..but since we're on that topic

5-0.

Los_Diablo
06-16-2011, 08:50 PM
But doesn't championships mean winner?

Daewoo_Lanos
06-16-2011, 08:57 PM
lol @ you again trying to deflect your personal failures..but since we're on that topic

5-0.

lulz are had at swaggerjack getting permabanned once again

strong personal failure.