PDA

View Full Version : Dude micky d's....

robby67
02-05-2007, 03:07 PM
omg m y mom MADE me eat there this mornin and i was like wtf ever ill just call it a cheat and get somin big holy sh*t i got the deluxe breakfast it is f*ckin awesome...it may be awfull for ya but it tastes awesome as a cheat

IraHays
02-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Awe man, you should of got the chicken biscuits with cheese.

*drools*

BluntMan420
02-05-2007, 03:11 PM
lucky you...

slaydox
02-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Did she open your mouth and forcefeed you? Thats the only way i can see you being forced to eat something. Anyway mcdonalds wont hurt once a week just dont make a habit of it.

IraHays
02-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Did she open your mouth and forcefeed you? Thats the only way i can see you being forced to eat something. Anyway mcdonalds wont hurt once a week just dont make a habit of it.

It beats eating nothing for breakfast.

No offense, but you should eat 1 double quarter pounder with cheese everyday for awhile.

slaydox
02-05-2007, 03:16 PM
It beats eating nothing for breakfast.

No offense, but you should eat 1 double quarter pounder with cheese everyday for awhile.

It does beat eating nothing for breakfast i agree.

But ill pass on eating mcdonalds. I think if i tried to stomach one of my favorite double cheese burgers id throw up or have the runs. use to happen to me sometimes when i use to eat mcdonalds alot because of all the grease and now that my stomachs been all celan for awile...the effects would be 10 fold lol

IraHays
02-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Dam I miss double cheese burgers. I think they lace them with crack or something.

slaydox
02-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Dam I miss double cheese burgers. I think they lace them with crack or something.

Haha i agree theres something about them that taste so good.

CoffeCanSlayer
02-05-2007, 03:28 PM
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/resources/img/sections/eatsmart/dblecheeseburger_scr.jpg

slaydox
02-05-2007, 03:30 PM
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/resources/img/sections/eatsmart/dblecheeseburger_scr.jpg

mmm but come on have you guys ever something beside the chicken nuggets that look like the commercials? lol

CoffeCanSlayer
02-05-2007, 03:35 PM
haha na man, nothing like the commercials. I just posted that while we were on the topic, thought it would be funny....

robby67
02-05-2007, 03:41 PM

well no but just like any teenager i am quite easily influenced by my parents when micky d's is involved bra

IraHays
02-05-2007, 03:43 PM
well no but just like any teenager i am quite easily influenced by my parents when micky d's is involved bra

LOL

repped.

slaydox
02-05-2007, 04:44 PM

lol, You speak the truth though

BlueFenix13S
02-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Man, idk if it's just me, but last time I ate McDonald's I about puked. It was so gross. I got a mcchicken and fries from the dollar menu in a rush, it was so disgusting. Anyone have a similar experience?

Breakfast is a little better. They're egg mcmuffins are actually not too bad for you.

slaydox
02-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Man, idk if it's just me, but last time I ate McDonald's I about puked. It was so gross. I got a mcchicken and fries from the dollar menu in a rush, it was so disgusting. Anyone have a similar experience?

Breakfast is a little better. They're egg mcmuffins are actually not too bad for you.

When i use to eat mcdonalds frequently i would get a double cheese burger and i would get the runs sometimes but never gotten sick

Ledfut
02-05-2007, 04:50 PM
i find their burgers to be very bland. i much prefer wendy's.

BlueFenix13S
02-05-2007, 04:52 PM
i find their burgers to be very bland. i much prefer wendy's.

x2. Wendy's is awesome. Those frescatta sandwiches are delicious, and I can never turn down the chili..... or the occasional frosty ;)

slaydox
02-05-2007, 04:55 PM
x2. Wendy's is awesome. Those frescatta sandwiches are delicious, and I can never turn down the chili..... or the occasional frosty ;)

x3 lmao i like wendys better then mcdonalds. MM those jr bacon cheese burgers were so good. Never got the runs from them! There grilled chicken sandwhich is really good aswell

Mises
02-05-2007, 05:11 PM
McDonalds is sh*t! Why do you guys use it as a cheat, it's filthy horrible disgusting rat meat grade E meat. Stop eating it!!!! I don't know why ANYONE on this forum would even consider it. Everything > McDonalds

youngster15
02-05-2007, 05:13 PM
wow... i prefer burger king over both, but haven't had it in over a year! :)

Ledfut
02-05-2007, 05:18 PM
McDonalds is sh*t! Why do you guys use it as a cheat, it's filthy horrible disgusting rat meat grade E meat. Stop eating it!!!! I don't know why ANYONE on this forum would even consider it. Everything > McDonalds

someone was telling me over the weekend that mcdonalds burgers are something like 60% soy. not sure as to the validity of this statement though.

slaydox
02-05-2007, 05:21 PM
someone was telling me over the weekend that mcdonalds burgers are something like 60% soy. not sure as to the validity of this statement though.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_controller.nutrition.categories.ingredients.in dex.html

"Beef Patty:
100% pure USDA inspected beef; no additives, no fillers, no extenders. Prepared with grill seasoning (salt, black pepper)."

Khronos
02-05-2007, 05:40 PM
The "junkiness" of McDonald's in comparison to other fast food restaurants is vastly overrated. Their meat comes from the same place. The bread all has HFCS syrup in it. The veggies are all essentially the same. There's really not a single thing different from Wendy's to McDonald's to Carls Jr. All are basically equally ****ty from a nutrition standpoint. McDonald's just gets a bad rap because they are the top dog.

sportyhp
02-05-2007, 05:42 PM
i have a weird psychological aversion to fast food now...about 3 years ago i had the stomach flu, and i was really feeling better and there was no food in the house so my mom stopped at burger king and brought home dinner. of course, right after i puked it up and never felt worse in my entire life. i cant go into a burger king or mcd's w/o feeling nauseous now

InternetsUser
02-05-2007, 05:58 PM
i cant go into a burger king or mcd's w/o feeling nauseous now

That's convenient.

I haven't had fast food in a long time. I don't quite remember its "awesome" taste so I don't care for it.

slaydox
02-05-2007, 05:59 PM
That's convenient.

I haven't had fast food in a long time. I don't quite remember its "awesome" taste so I don't care for it.

Same here.

BlueFenix13S
02-05-2007, 06:03 PM
If you want to really feel sick as a dog, go to Hardee's. I think I saw somewhere that their monster thickburger was over 1000 calories, 70 some odd grams of fat, most of it saturated. That's just sick.

BlueFenix13S
02-05-2007, 06:04 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6498304

Wow, I was way off. 1400 calories, 100+ grams of fat. And for that price, why wouldn't you go buy a good steak!?

sutitle101
02-05-2007, 06:15 PM
i have not ate at a McDonalds in like a year. and the last time i did i got a grilled chicken sandwich plain... i still felt guilty for getting it. they can make even the healthiest of food bad for ya....i dont eat fast food, but i have a soft spot for taco bell......i have to have it at least once a month..not much better than McDonalds....