PDA

View Full Version : getting back on the horse after long binge bf% estimation thread =/

jon1995
06-14-2011, 02:44 PM
Hey guys I almost ruined my body and i wanna know how much damage i actually did i might still be a little bloated with some water retention, i have some before and after pics before i was pretty damn lean and now i think im fat...can someone tell me my bf%? Please and thankyou.

before

jon1995
06-14-2011, 02:45 PM
after =///

NeedANick
06-14-2011, 02:47 PM
I'd shoot for 11%, maybe less, but I'm usually wrong.

Also, we don't need to see your pubes for a body fat estimation. Keep that in mind for future reference.

jon1995
06-14-2011, 02:49 PM

Also, we don't need to see your pubes for a body fat estimation. Keep that in mind for future reference.

lmao im sorry but i thought i was like 15% now... were you looking at the before or after?

vSphereGuy
06-14-2011, 02:50 PM

lol

totally gender dependent I would say.

jon1995
06-14-2011, 02:51 PM
Im more mad at myself for ruining myself, look how fat the after pictures are!

But does anyone know what my bf% is in the after?

NeedANick
06-14-2011, 03:04 PM
lol

totally gender dependent I would say.

Haha, good point.

Im more mad at myself for ruining myself, look how fat the after pictures are!

But does anyone know what my bf% is in the after?

Yeah. They fist picture I would've guessed some 9%. But keep in mind I'm not good at this.

If you think you're ruined, try hitting 40%, ha.

jon1995
06-14-2011, 03:06 PM
Im fat compared to what i used to be, tested at exactly 10% in the first pics, i just want someone who knows there stuff to tell me what my bf% is in the after pics named "binge 1 and binge 2" Hopefully not to much above 13%

iLiRaM
06-14-2011, 03:09 PM
when i read the title and description, i was expecting more of a difference then that to be honost. you didn't really mess up too bad. you could probably get back to whatever you were in two weeks. it looks like your abs disapapeard, but it doesn't look like you gained too much fat...

RMohio
06-14-2011, 03:23 PM

Im lucky I wasn't eatng dinner yet. I might have puked. Pull your damn pants up bro. Prob. Between 11-13%

jon1995
06-14-2011, 03:23 PM
Well thats a plus i guess, once my stupid computer uploads my pictures i have pictures from today... That right there ^ is the effects of not eating anything you truly like and following bro science. Only eating chicken, broccoli, oats, or egg whites.

NeedANick
06-14-2011, 03:26 PM
Well thats a plus i guess, once my stupid computer uploads my pictures i have pictures from today... That right there ^ is the effects of not eating anything you truly like and following bro science. Only eating chicken, broccoli, oats, or egg whites.

Completely lacking any fat. No wonder you binged. Add some delicious peanut butter and cheese to that diet. You won't regret it.

jon1995
06-14-2011, 03:27 PM
Completely lacking any fat. No wonder you binged. Add some delicious peanut butter and cheese to that diet. You won't regret it.

Yeah before my fats where almonds or cashews maybe salmon sometimes, i was eating 2600 calories a day at like 260 grams of protein 260 carbs and 53 grams of fat. I know proper nutrition now. I was sucked into bro-science before i found this site thankfully.

NeedANick
06-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Yeah before my fats where almonds or cashews maybe salmon sometimes, i was eating 2600 calories a day at like 260 grams of protein 260 carbs and 53 grams of fat. I know proper nutrition now. I was sucked into bro-science before i found this site thankfully.

53g of fat sounds about right, though.

jon1995
06-14-2011, 03:33 PM
my point mainly is, i never ate anything i liked. Iifym is a whole lot better

RMohio
06-14-2011, 03:33 PM
Haha, good point.

Yeah. They fist picture I would've guessed some 9%. But keep in mind I'm not good at this.

If you think you're ruined, try hitting 40%, ha.

He doesn't know what it means to ruin his body. I think he would throw himself into traffic with the way I used to look. Damn.

NeedANick
06-14-2011, 03:41 PM
He doesn't know what it means to ruin his body. I think he would throw himself into traffic with the way I used to look. Damn.

Hell, I think that by the time I hit 10% I will have lost one of him of pure fat (newbie gains ftW).

jon1995
06-14-2011, 04:15 PM
pics from today, whats the verdict, bf% does it look like some of it could be me being bloated? My last binge was sunday btw.

NeedANick
06-14-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm sticking to 11%. Give or take 1%.

jon1995
06-14-2011, 04:29 PM
I'm sticking to 11%. Give or take 1%.

Okay so i didnt do that much damage then, im really relieved.

DLEHMA
06-14-2011, 04:42 PM
I'd guess about 14% right now. How long ago were the before pictures taken?

jon1995
06-14-2011, 04:42 PM
I'd guess about 14% right now. How long ago were the before pictures taken?

a 45 days or less....also keep in mind im still alittle bloated... i dont know if someone can gain 4% bodyfat in a month of on and off bad eating. It wasnt a month straight binge just a month of on and off bad eating.

DLEHMA
06-14-2011, 04:46 PM
Just goes to show how quickly things can change if you slip. I wouldn't worry too much though, if you can get back on track you should be back to where you were in no more than 4-6 weeks or less. You're still not fat, just not as lean as you were.

jon1995
06-14-2011, 04:48 PM
Just goes to show how quickly things can change if you slip. I wouldn't worry too much though, if you can get back on track you should be back to where you were in no more than 4-6 weeks or less. You're still not fat, just not as lean as you were.

I edited the post above, ill just repeat it. Keep in mind im still alittle bloated. It wasn't a month straight of bad eating i dont know that a person can go up 4% in a month of on and off bad eating it wasnt every day binge it was pretty bad though. Also goes to show you what no cheat meals and eating boring foods does to the mind too.

DLEHMA
06-14-2011, 04:53 PM
I edited the post above, ill just repeat it. Keep in mind im still alittle bloated. It wasn't a month straight of bad eating i dont know that a person can go up 4% in a month of on and off bad eating it wasnt every day binge it was pretty bad though. Also goes to show you what no cheat meals and eating boring foods does to the mind too.

What's the weight difference in the two pictures?

And yeah if you don't eat foods you like you're bound to binge eventually. I usually cheat once or twice a week and just make sure I don't cheat enough to reverse the progress I made that week. Granted I don't really need to cut right now, but that's what I do on a cut. I would much rather not cheat at all, unfortunately it's not possible psychologically for me to stay THAT strict with my diet every day of the year.

jon1995
06-14-2011, 04:55 PM
What's the weight difference in the two pictures?

And yeah if you don't eat foods you like you're bound to binge eventually. I usually cheat once or twice a week and just make sure I don't cheat enough to reverse the progress I made that week. Granted I don't really need to cut right now, but that's what I do on a cut. I would much rather not cheat at all, unfortunately it's not possible psychologically for me to stay THAT strict with my diet every day of the year.

Yeah and not much of a difference im saying currently right now, i still have water retention i started my diet yesterday.

DLEHMA
06-14-2011, 05:02 PM
Yeah and not much of a difference im saying currently right now, i still have water retention i started my diet yesterday.

After looking at the pictures side by side it really doesn't look like you did as much damage as I originally stated. The quality of your before pictures aren't as good, and you're retaining water which makes a pretty significant difference and low body fat percents. I'd still need to know your before and after weight difference to tell for sure.

jon1995
06-14-2011, 05:04 PM
Yeah thats the thing i dont know my weight right now, because i just ate dinner and im retaining water

Restraint
06-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Im fat compared to what i used to be, tested at exactly 10% in the first pics, i just want someone who knows there stuff to tell me what my bf% is in the after pics named "binge 1 and binge 2" Hopefully not to much above 13%

You're below 13%.

Do you flex everything when you take these pics?

jon1995
06-14-2011, 06:03 PM
You're below 13%.

Do you flex everything when you take these pics?

no, i can barley flex because of so much water retention..doesnt changed much im trying to flex but doesnt to much due to a s**t load of water retention, i dont mean binges of 4000 calories 10,000-15,000+ calories.

DLEHMA
06-14-2011, 06:06 PM
no, i can barley flex because of so much water retention..doesnt changed much im trying to flex but doesnt to much due to a s**t load of water retention, i dont mean binges of 4000 calories 10,000-15,000+ calories.

You ate 10,000-15,000 calories? How many days did you do this? You could easily have gained 4 percent at such a low weight if that's the case lol. I'm not convinced that you did though.

jon1995
06-14-2011, 06:08 PM
You ate 10,000-15,000 calories? How many days did you do this? You could easily have gained 4 percent at such a low weight if that's the case lol. I'm not convinced that you did though.

only like 3-4 times? i really dont wanna go into my binge/bulimia problems. There a sensitive spot, luckly i got over them, i did binge alot on 4-5k though. Im not convinced i gained 3-4% bodyfat theres no way i did.

NeedANick
06-14-2011, 06:18 PM
Why are you so worried, anyway? This seems like it can be fixed in no time.

Also, BULK. You need it.

jon1995
06-14-2011, 06:23 PM
My goal right now is 8% bf or under, i don't care if people think ill be to small or whatever that is my goal then ill bulk. But thankyou for the motivation.