PDA

View Full Version : Starting cut process, here's my log.

Whitercoyote
06-10-2011, 09:01 AM
I'll try to keep this updated, new pictures as of today in my profile they are labeled as such, my core was really sore today from yesterdays workout so I look a bit more loose than normal. I think I'm between 12-13% bf, abdomen is visible but not terribly defined, strong obliques.

stats: 6'2.5" 195 lbs nude.

My diet today has been:

Meal 1:
1cup granola with flax seeds and blueberrys (Target brand cereal) (115 cals)
1.5 cups skim milk mixed with one scoop 25g protein powder. (250 cals)
Meal 2:
Half sammich, sliced rotisserie chicken and mustard. NO CHEESE. (160 cals)
.75 cup skim milk half a scoop protein powder (12.5g) (125 cals)

Time to hit the gym.

BTW I work 6am-4pm mon-fri.
Considering mixing protein with water to lower calorie consumption.
I'll be trying to update this post weekly.

Whitercoyote
06-10-2011, 09:03 AM
I know everyone wants me to bulk but fact is I don't want to be big. I just want to be lean and look nice for the ladies. Insult me all you want, I understand where you're coming from, I use to be 285 lbs last august though so getting slim with defined abs would be such an accomplishment for me.

jon1995
06-10-2011, 12:53 PM
are those the only calories your consuming? ^^ and post macros...

Whitercoyote
06-10-2011, 01:58 PM
are those the only calories your consuming? ^^ and post macros...

No this is my log for the day, up to yet I only included morning. Since then ive done:
2hours at the gym:
8minute light jog warmup
1hour medium weights, today I did chest/biceps.
25mins HIIT on the eliptical (my favorite way to do hiit)
30minutes of laps in the pool.

Post gym meal: quarter chicken white meat (6ounces?) with a cup of green beans, cooked.

Then I:
mowed my lawn 30minutes
took my dog for an hour long jog through the park

post run: drank home made whey protein shake. 6cubes' 1.5 cups skim milk, one scoop powder.

Now I'm hopping in the shower.
Obviously this isn't my daily routine as I got off work early but this is similar to what I'd like to be close to daily outside of mowing the lawn, because I'll be at work.

Whitercoyote
06-10-2011, 02:02 PM
My micros up to yet are probably around..

1.2k cals
125 grams/protein
similar carbs to protein, probably about 1-1 at the moment, unsure.
I don't drink.
For fat, I have trouble keeping track, but I'm sure it's really low.

The only thing I should be eating for the rest of the day is dinner: 7oz lean meat (chicken or fish) with two vegetables, and maybe another protein shake if my cals/ protein are low after dinner.

jon1995
06-10-2011, 02:05 PM

1.2k cals
125 grams/protein
I don't drink.

The only thing I should be eating for the rest of the day is dinner: 7oz lean meat (chicken or fish) with two vegetables, and maybe another protein shake if my cals/ protein are low after dinner.

Wow, okay first read the stickies on this and the nutrition forum. Second make www.fitday.com your best friend seriously.

Whitercoyote
06-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Wow, okay first read the stickies on this and the nutrition forum. Second make www.fitday.com your best friend seriously.

Wow fitday is time consuming, I'm going to take it as I'm doing something wrong so I'll read over the stickies in a bit. Just logged into fitday and if I still have a head after smashing it into my keyboard searching all this **** I'll get to them. Haha

Whitercoyote
06-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Also my protein to carbs is probably 1-1.5 actually, don't know why I thought it was 1-1

jon1995
06-10-2011, 02:56 PM
If some of the things you eat aren't on there, check the nutrition facts on the packages you could be over or underestimating, measure your food too.

AwhYeah
06-10-2011, 03:06 PM

1.2k cals
125 grams/protein
I don't drink.

Is 1.2k cal=1,200 kcal? That is STUPIDLY low

Whitercoyote
06-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Is 1.2k cal=1,200 kcal? That is STUPIDLY low

Yeah it's probably a mistake in calculations, I think I'm at 1500 with dinner still to come and a dessert protein shake. Some extra cardio might come in should my booty call respond.

Whitercoyote
06-17-2011, 05:36 AM
okay I figured my diet out and I'm consuming a solid:
2,900-3,100 cals/day
185-210 grams of protein a day
300 or so grams of carbs a day
and I think I'm on around 35-40 grams of fat a day maybe a bit more or less depending on my meals. That's not why I'm back though, here's some updated pictures as of this morning.

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i427/whitercoyote/IMG_0272.jpg

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i427/whitercoyote/IMG_0271.jpg

Not great, but better than last weeks physique wise (comes from not being sore).

Whitercoyote
06-17-2011, 05:37 AM
Can't help but laugh at the faces I made when the photos were snapped, funny stuff.

Whitercoyote
06-18-2011, 06:50 AM
Dating (going out for dinner) and dieting so such a bad combo, haha. Why does every woman want icecream after dinner, or super buttery/salty popcorn and candy at the theater, it's a bitch not to do the same when they ask for it.

Plus all the sodas? I'm so weak to these temptations, haha.

Ion26
06-18-2011, 07:54 AM
You need to increase the calories bro. Lowering your calories intake too low will cause you to lose muscle, which lets be honest, you don't have lots of mass. I mean I'm only 5'7 and I'm cutting at 2200 calories.

What are your daily macros you're trying to hit? Don't worry about eating ice cream or desserts during the cut, just make sure they fit your macros http://assets.bodybuilding.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif.

Whitercoyote
06-18-2011, 05:19 PM
You need to increase the calories bro. Lowering your calories intake too low will cause you to lose muscle, which lets be honest, you don't have lots of mass. I mean I'm only 5'7 and I'm cutting at 2200 calories.

What are your daily macros you're trying to hit? Don't worry about eating ice cream or desserts during the cut, just make sure they fit your macros http://assets.bodybuilding.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif.

3k cals is too little? I was told that's proper for a cut at my size