PDA

View Full Version : Bill Parcells: "At some point you are what you are"

SpiderSense
06-08-2011, 02:24 AM
With that in mind, you know what needs to stop?

Herp derp

[Wait til Lebron reaches his prime, he's gonna be winning championships left and right, he's not gonna crumble under pressure when he's on a good team, it was all his teammates fault]

How long are we gonna act like his prime is JUST around the corner?

Are you fanboys ever gonna come to grips with the possibility that your hero is just a choker who can't hack it?

RekeDMC
06-08-2011, 02:25 AM
lebron never scored 25 points in a finals game yet lol

Alciza
06-08-2011, 02:26 AM
Not really sure what your argument is.

I hate LeBron, but he is going to finish his career as the greatest SF in NBA History

Are you irate sir?

3000RT
06-08-2011, 02:40 AM
I hate LeBron, but he is going to finish his career as the greatest SF in NBA History

Larry Bird/Scottie Pippen want to have a word with you

Alciza
06-08-2011, 03:17 AM
Larry Bird/Scottie Pippen want to have a word with you

LeBron is a better player than both.

Dont be stupid.

sprinkles
06-08-2011, 03:26 AM
LeBron is a better player than both.

Dont be stupid.

Sorry, but based off of what accomplishments. I will never argue that Lebron is an amazing athlete, and a superb basketball player, but AS OF TODAY, what has he actually done to surpass some of the great SF's in NBA history? Please tell me.

I know he has accomplished a lot, and am not saying that he will not EVENTUALLY surpass them in terms of his career, but in YOUR opinion, what justifies him being considered above Bird or Pippen at this point ?

juggerburn
06-08-2011, 05:57 AM
Sorry, but based off of what accomplishments. I will never argue that Lebron is an amazing athlete, and a superb basketball player, but AS OF TODAY, what has he actually done to surpass some of the great SF's in NBA history? Please tell me.

I know he has accomplished a lot, and am not saying that he will not EVENTUALLY surpass them in terms of his career, but in YOUR opinion, what justifies him being considered above Bird or Pippen at this point ?

well, hes better than both because espn always talks about him. my friends always compare him to jordan, plus he got a 90 million dollar contract with nike. plus he has a lot of commercials. plus he has a 96 rating in nba 2k11 and scottie pippen only has a 90 rating. plus he's balding, and since michael jordan is bald, that means he's going to be good when he's fully bald. and he's bowlegged, that has to count for something. dem dere bowlegged boys got hustle.

lol, j/k.

Messiahtype
06-08-2011, 06:17 AM
Tempted to neg for making me come into a fcking gay ass NBA thread by using the great TUNA in the subject line.

This thread is now about Parcells, LT, Belichick, and a sport that matters.
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/parcells-belichick-lt.jpg

SpiderSense
06-08-2011, 09:16 AM
Oh no anything but negs :rolleyes: