PDA

View Full Version : Heat fans check in!!!

HayZues Christi
06-07-2011, 10:14 PM
brb avoiding misc for 48 hrs.

im guessing at leat 72 for lebron fans. lol at leflop straight going leghost mode in game 4.

Hagakure24
06-07-2011, 10:17 PM
even the die-hard lebron defenders have been shaking their heads. and what else would one do anyways? bird, jordan, magic, i think even kobe...never had off-nights like this.

8. fukkin. points.

do you realize he's only made 3 baskets in the fourth quarter so far this series?

Gator286
this mother fuker...

Brandman316
I'm here.. This wasn't shocking.. Dallas HAD to win this game, Miami just wanted to.

Still say Heat in 6

Gator286
06-07-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm here.. This wasn't shocking.. Dallas HAD to win this game, Miami just wanted to.

Still say Heat in 6

i've never seen a less clutch performance EVER as the last 5 minutes...by both teams, not just the heat

Brandman316
06-07-2011, 10:20 PM
I really don't want to disrespect anything the Mavs did tonight, but I have yet to see the Heat play a good game in the Finals..

It seems like The Big Three can never ALL have a good game. It always one guy playing great, and the others just playing average/poor. Tonight Wade played great, Bosh played good enough, and Lebron was awful.

Additionally, our late game defense in this series hasn't been near as effective as the ECF.

It's almost like this team needs to be motivated in order to get 100% from them.

namean
06-07-2011, 10:21 PM
brb avoiding misc for 48 hrs.

im guessing at leat 72 for lebron fans. lol at leflop straight going leghost mode in game 4.

LeBrondas on dat der Ghost Pro
atleast shoot the ball LeBronda
did he even shoot the ball under 5 minutes of the game?

anonymous123
06-07-2011, 10:22 PM
not gonna make excuses

they choked. w/e. hopefully we get em next game

HayZues Christi
06-07-2011, 10:24 PM
i've never seen a less clutch performance EVER as the last 5 minutes...by both teams, not just the heat

4 real.

missed wide open jumper after wide open jumper by dallas.

miami had terrible offense though. without wade, wades defense, and dallas hits a few wide open shots this game would be a blow out.

felt good to see wade go off and heat lose.

HayZues Christi
06-07-2011, 10:27 PM
I really don't want to disrespect anything the Mavs did tonight, but I have yet to see the Heat play a good game in the Finals..

It seems like The Big Three can never ALL have a good game. It always one guy playing great, and the others just playing average/poor. Tonight Wade played great, Bosh played good enough, and Lebron was awful.

Additionally, our late game defense in this series hasn't been near as effective as the ECF.

It's almost like this team needs to be motivated in order to get 100% from them.

lold @ "our"

i slip and say it 2 bro... try to work on it. u dont play 4 the heat.

LeBrondas on dat der Ghost Pro
atleast shoot the ball LeBronda
did he even shoot the ball under 5 minutes of the game?

dude got a step, in the lane, open lay up... passes it out to bosh who is not expecting it. TO. dont know exactly what time was left, but i knew it was over then.

lebron was straight up in pout mode. wanted to not contribute and heat lose so he could feel important, since he aint winning mvp.

JM18
06-07-2011, 10:27 PM
lebron really disappointed tonight. really hope he can get it together and close out this series in miami. He needs to play the way hes played in previous playoff games and not back down and pass the ball all the time.

MindHeist
06-07-2011, 10:28 PM
big lebron fan but he really needs to step up. loving these close games, i just hope one of them will have a true game-winner that will be remembered

jimmyb6281
06-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Lol I like how almost everythread is about the heat and lebron :P...

HayZues Christi
06-07-2011, 10:32 PM
lebron really disappointed tonight. really hope he can get it together and close out this series in miami. He needs to play the way hes played in previous playoff games and not back down and pass the ball all the time.

he played exactly like he did in previous playoff games.

4d-Mnfz6iB0

Brandman316
06-07-2011, 10:32 PM
lold @ "our"

i slip and say it 2 bro... try to work on it. u dont play 4 the heat.

dude got a step, in the lane, open lay up... passes it out to bosh who is not expecting it. TO. dont know exactly what time was left, but i knew it was over then.

lebron was straight up in pout mode. wanted to not contribute and heat lose so he could feel important, since he aint winning mvp.

LOL Hey I realize I don't play for the Heat, but of all the cheesy things fans do, I don't think saying "our" is that bad really..

phaggotbrah
06-07-2011, 10:34 PM
Lebron realised half way through the game that he wasn't going to even have a 20+ game............so he decided to bump up his rebounds and assists and get a triple double.

Instead he got a 0th-double and heat lost....nice going bron bron

(yes lebron nuthugger)

Be_Easy_25
06-07-2011, 10:35 PM
"our back against the wall....a must win game"

thoroughly disappointed in lebron.

JM18
06-07-2011, 10:38 PM
he played exactly like he did in previous playoff games.

4d-Mnfz6iB0

i meant to say how he played in the previous series.

theworkingman34
06-07-2011, 10:40 PM
didnt know there was such thing as a legit heat fan

HayZues Christi
06-07-2011, 10:51 PM
didnt know there was such thing as a legit heat fan

there are a few.

gator, annonymous... i dunno... im drunk and i know im missing somebody.