PDA

View Full Version : After reading the official miami heat game, lot of you don't know much about NBA

Marc936
06-07-2011, 09:11 PM
So many people dont know what a travel is
So many people dont know what a charge is
so many people dont know what a kicking call is
so many people dont even know the playoff format
so many ppl dont know how more physical the NBA was in its past

srsly? So much for the "hardcore" heat/dallas fans

dtbrehm
06-07-2011, 09:12 PM

Repped. Mind=blown at how many people don't realize, even after four games, that the finals is in a 2-3-2 format.

jimmyb6281
06-07-2011, 09:16 PM

I agree with you but most of these things like charge, travel, kicking is all on the refs. Playoff format is retarded. But some what makes sense. The heat end up with more Home games but they have a chance to go down 3-2. Well obviously the nba was way more physical in the past. Which is why I say you cant compare lebron or kobe to MJ because they're from 2 different eras.

Marc936
06-07-2011, 11:36 PM
I agree with you but most of these things like charge, travel, kicking is all on the refs. Playoff format is retarded. But some what makes sense. The heat end up with more Home games but they have a chance to go down 3-2. Well obviously the nba was way more physical in the past. Which is why I say you cant compare lebron or kobe to MJ because they're from 2 different eras.

this is more about the people that claim **** like
"omg foul" "thats not a charge" "traveling" "wtf kicking" etc etc

you know, dont call **** out if you dont know the game. This is why I dont like band wagon fans. When someone drives to the basket and loses the ball does not make it an automatic foul, stop calling random **** for your team and then saying its unfair when your team gets called. Learn the game.

You can automatically tell who are the bandwagon fans are when they claim things that were blatantly no calls, or calls. I love how people hate on Lebron and call stupid **** the entire time, and the ones that love them are like "oh well, if the refs are going to call it thats smart", seriously folks? are you that dumb?

its50
06-07-2011, 11:38 PM
This is definitely a foul.

http://i54.tinypic.com/219xycx.jpg

ne12o
06-08-2011, 12:26 AM
u mad?
that GIF is a foul .

Marc936
06-08-2011, 01:20 PM
bump after seeing more lebron/dirk threads from bandwagon fans on both sides

The Chillosopher
06-08-2011, 01:49 PM
This is definitely a foul.

http://i54.tinypic.com/219xycx.jpg

Biggest pansy in the NBA. No one respects him because he can't even respect himself.

Anyone with even the slightest sense of integrity would refuse to play the game the way 3 stooges play (constant flopping and complaining).

Marc936
06-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Some of the sports miscers

mavs 9 pt lead with 15 total minutes left
miscer: its game

mavs 7 pt lead with 14 minutes left

heat 3 pt deficit with 5 minutes left in the game

heat 1 pt lead with 3 minutes left in the game

mavs 2 pt lead with 2.5 minutes left in the game

mavs 5 pt lead with 1 minute left in the game
its game

Seriously? WTF *rage* stop calling game, it is as if none of you ever played basketball, or any sport in your entire life.

Marc936
06-09-2011, 08:57 PM
bump, ppl read this before u make another dumb remark on NBA games then make 1000 threads why your team is better

rumpsicle
06-09-2011, 08:59 PM
Damn just read this whole thread. What an interesting and inspiring story. The part of the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour. He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog gets lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that ****ing dog.

Marc936
06-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Damn just read this whole thread. What an interesting and inspiring story. The part of the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour. He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog gets lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that ****ing dog.

i take it you were one of the ppl that called game

PerfectFormForever
06-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Most people are not real Dallas or Miami fans. Its just that we have a good, close series here, and sports enthusiasts have to root for someone. So they pick a side. It doesn't make them an actual fan, or a bangwagon fan... it just means they're watching and they've picked a side....

rumpsicle
06-09-2011, 09:03 PM
i take it you were one of the ppl that called game

Nah I wasn't. You mad though?

Marc936
06-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Nah I wasn't. You mad though?

if u didnt call game, then nope

poppa_boner
06-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Thats why I dont even bother chatting in those threads because I know a lot more about the game than 9.5 out of every 10 people here.

Talking about traveling, anyone have the GIF where Wade moved his pivit foot like four times and no call?

Marc936
06-09-2011, 09:06 PM
Most people are not real Dallas or Miami fans. Its just that we have a good, close series here, and sports enthusiasts have to root for someone. So they pick a side. It doesn't make them an actual fan, or a bangwagon fan... it just means they're watching and they've picked a side....

then watch the game, and enjoy it.

Don't say "omfg that was a foul, wtf, ****in refs" when you dont know ****
Don't call game when there it is 10 minutes out when you see repeatedly teams making 10-2 runs

Its simple, watch the game, learn it, enjoy it. Thats all thats asked

Brandman316
06-09-2011, 09:08 PM

Don't call game when there it is 10 minutes out when you see repeatedly teams making 10-2 runs

Are you ever not mad lol?

bking10
06-09-2011, 09:09 PM

half the people in the in-game threads do that to reverse jinx the Heat or as a joke. no one is actually serious

Marc936
06-09-2011, 09:09 PM
Are you ever not mad lol?

lulz u are one of them, shush. U are the ones that give heat fans bad names

ne12o
06-09-2011, 09:10 PM

Don't say "omfg you guys bitchin about the game" when you don't know ****
Don't get mad when it is 10 minutes out and people are calling the game

Marc936
06-09-2011, 09:11 PM
half the people in the in-game threads do that to reverse jinx the Heat or as a joke. no one is actually serious

sure

"game game ****in game, **** u heat" uh, that was like what 7 minutes before the game ended with only a 7 pt lead

ccj804
06-09-2011, 09:13 PM
you sound a bit irate over an online forum.

smellmyfinger
06-09-2011, 09:14 PM
He mad