PDA

View Full Version : How come lebron has never scored over 25 points in a finals game?

RekeDMC
06-07-2011, 09:09 PM
Lol at the next jordan lol

MiaooChai
06-07-2011, 09:12 PM
I think when it was just him at cleveland, he could afford to take riskier shots. It was just a 1 man show pretty much, and he really had nothing on the line to lose. Now with the trio going for a joint attempt at championship, he's scared to be the one to blame if they end up not getting it. He fuking needs to realize he's still the same guy he was and not defer the ball every chance he gets.

Not a LeBron fan really, but his recent flunks got me thinking.

MayneEvent
06-07-2011, 09:15 PM
why do you have 5k post in a year. dont you do anything but miscing?

BladeRun
06-07-2011, 09:18 PM
I think he firmly believed he was "the guy" in Cleveland (which he was), and thus went for the tough baskets. Now that he's in miami, where he went specifically because he wanted more options, he's got scorers to pass to so he's passing up many of those difficult shots that he previously would shove down his opponents throats.

RekeDMC
06-07-2011, 09:21 PM
I think he firmly believed he was "the guy" in Cleveland (which he was), and thus went for the tough baskets. Now that he's in miami, where he went specifically because he wanted more options, he's got scorers to pass to so he's passing up many of those difficult shots that he previously would shove down his opponents throats.

that means nothing. you score 25ppg in the reg season and dont step it up in the finals?

the finals show your true heart

dude is soft

Fastforward7
06-07-2011, 09:25 PM
Because dude folds under Finals pressure. Isn't this obvious?

Future24
06-07-2011, 09:30 PM
LeBron hasnt scored more than 25 ever in the finals... Jordan averaged 41ppg in a Finals series once.

Pippen gtfo