PDA

View Full Version : As a lebron fan, all I gotta say is wtf man?

BigBubbaBulk
06-07-2011, 10:05 PM
This isn't the lebron I was used to seeing playing for cleveland and the other series heat have played so far.

Is his confidence down? Is there personal issues again with this guy and his teammates?

MiaooChai
06-07-2011, 10:07 PM
I just wanna know whats going on as well. You don't choke like this in games where it matters while averaging 25+ pts/game. There has to be some explanation...has to be..

Brickgonnabrick
No. This is the same Lebron James who shot 35.6% against the Spurs in 07 Finals

jimmyb6281
This isn't the lebron I was used to seeing playing for cleveland and the other series heat have played so far.

Is his confidence down? Is there personal issues again with this guy and his teammates?

In cleveland he had no one on the team to say "hey lebron its your fault we lost today". Not saying that the heat would say that to him but I think he doesnt want to be the one with the ball at the end of the game anymore. Thats just how i feel.

Scorpion613
06-07-2011, 10:08 PM
wade B*tched him out last game... maybe that had some kind of effect on him.

dekd
He's just not good in the finals in general. Blows my mind how half these retards can even try and call him the goat

Brandman316

I think Lebron struggles with trying to dish the ball vs. trying to take a game over. The greats have always been effective at doing both, yet with Lebron he was way too passive tonight. Almost every-time he touched the ball, he immediately was looking to pass.

Kidd is a good defender, but cmon now, Lebron has got to get it goin.

Shak3401
06-07-2011, 10:09 PM
I genuinely think that he gets nervous and doesn't want to get the blame for the loss. He is not aggressive at all.

bluekoolaid
06-07-2011, 10:10 PM
He's just not good in the finals in general. Blows my mind how half these retards can even try and call him the goat

BRB only scoring on fast break points

Kickerof09
06-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Possible conspiracy by the NBA to stretch the finals out as many games as possible??
More games=More money......

Lol possibleundergroundNBAconspiracy/10