06-07-2011, 09:06 PM
1. Don Meredith
2. Roger Staubach
3. Troy Aikman

GOATS.

Machuka
06-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Username: Brady2Moss

saw this before entering thread and wanted to see if you could be unbias.....i am disapoint

In my opinion:

1. Montana
2. Aikman
3. Marino
4. Favre
5. Manning
6. Brady
7. Elway
8. Warner

I am a Dolphins fan so it hurts to even think of putting Brady on such a list. If you feel like Marino is on this simply because I'm a dolphins fan.......eh not too sure.

Warner might seem like a joke. im not too sure if he is in the top 8 because I know I am missing people.

1-3 are my top 3

magicmatt
06-07-2011, 09:20 PM
no scott zolak, no care

iamgenus
06-07-2011, 09:24 PM
saw this before entering thread and wanted to see if you could be unbias.....i am disapoint

In my opinion:

1. Montana
2. Aikman
3. Marino
4. Favre
5. Manning
6. Brady
7. Elway
8. Warner

I am a Dolphins fan so it hurts to even think of putting Brady on such a list. If you feel like Marino is on this simply because I'm a dolphins fan.......eh not too sure.

Warner might seem like a joke. im not too sure if he is in the top 8 because I know I am missing people.

1-3 are my top 3

This a joke right? Aikman??? One of the most overrated QBs around. Good qb but had a great team around him.

Steve Young was a MUCH better QB than Aikman. And Marino is not #3 anymore. The guy was only up so high because of all his passing records which are all dropping now. You can't have a guy with 0 rings up there. Great QB for sure but not #3. Both Brady and Manning passed him.

Machuka
06-07-2011, 09:26 PM
This a joke right? Aikman??? One of the most overrated QBs around. Good qb but had a great team around him.

Steve Young was a MUCH better QB than Aikman. And Marino is not #3 anymore. The guy was only up so high because of all his passing records which are all dropping now. You can't have a guy with 0 rings up there. Great QB for sure but not #3. Both Brady and Manning passed him.

whats a QB that can't pass.
I said these were my top 3. I really wasn't expecting anybody to agree with it lol.

some records were passed by Favre's old ass though so that bothers me a bit.

panaxxIX
06-07-2011, 09:27 PM

screw the rings thing. and his records are broken because brett farve played for 20 years. of course hes gonna break whatever record there is when playing for that long

cor030
06-07-2011, 09:28 PM
1) Jake Delhomme
2) Jimmy Clausen
3) Cam Newton

magicmatt
06-07-2011, 09:29 PM
1. Tom Brady
2. Brian Hoyer
3. Ryan Mallett

iamgenus
06-07-2011, 09:33 PM
whats a QB that can't pass.
I said these were my top 3. I really wasn't expecting anybody to agree with it lol.

some records were passed by Favre's old ass though so that bothers me a bit.

whut?

Machuka
06-07-2011, 09:35 PM
whut?

read.

what is a QB that can not pass?

not sure if the apostrophes threw you off. lol

In case you still do not get it, it was in response to you disregarding Marino's records

iamgenus
06-07-2011, 09:35 PM
screw the rings thing. and his records are broken because brett farve played for 20 years. of course hes gonna break whatever record there is when playing for that long

Wasn't even talking about Brett Favre - Manning is going to crush his records.

And why screw the rings thing? They're pretty f*cking important. You can't put everything on the QB but Marino certainly didn't play as well in big games as some others.

I'm also not saying the guy is a scrub. He's one of the best pocket passers ever just not top 3 at this point.

iamgenus
06-07-2011, 09:37 PM
read.

what is a QB that can not pass?

not sure if the apostrophes threw you off. lol

In case you still do not get it, it was in response to you disregarding Marino's records

Just wanted to make sure you weren't implying Steve Young couldn't pass the ball.

Now that your response makes sense...there is more to a QB than passing numbers.

Machuka
06-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Wasn't even talking about Brett Favre - Manning is going to crush his records.

And why screw the rings thing? They're pretty f*cking important. You can't put everything on the QB but Marino certainly didn't play as well in big games as some others.

I'm also not saying the guy is a scrub. He's one of the best pocket passers ever just not top 3 at this point.

Yeah, he was not the clutchest man ever in the playoffs.
But hey, at least you are acknowledging the man's passing skills.