PDA

View Full Version : let's be serial here...living the life of a European soccer player would be the best

samcanadian
06-07-2011, 06:00 PM
brb dating nothing but super models

brb wearing cool suits while getting off of airplanes and looking bad-ass

brb biggest crowds and most psycho fan followings (good and bad...)

brb living in awesome countries like Italy and France (and actually living in nice houses/nice areas)

brb being able to dress flashy without getting called a phaggot

brb having sex with other dudes and still not being a phaggot, cause that's somehow accepted more often in Europe.

Wu-Massacre
06-07-2011, 06:37 PM
lol wut at the last one

Machuka
06-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Honestly, srs post is srs

I'd rather be a European F1 driver

samcanadian
06-07-2011, 06:50 PM

COme to think of it, European anything.

Even a European boxer.

joedirt87
06-07-2011, 07:10 PM

O Rly?

sgTdjRdtrWs

samcanadian
06-07-2011, 07:12 PM
O Rly?

sgTdjRdtrWs
Ok, yeah, soccer player it is

Milo3
06-07-2011, 07:13 PM

Yea, F1 drivers make mega amounts of money each year.

But I'd still prefer to play soccer.

Machuka
06-07-2011, 07:14 PM
O Rly?

sgTdjRdtrWs

lets take the most extreme circumstances and exploit it.............................................

current defending F1 champion is 23. That fukkin guy is the MANN!!!!!!!!!!!

(two n's for any germans hier

Machuka
06-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Yea, F1 drivers make mega amounts of money each year.

But I'd still prefer to play soccer.

I love soccer and its not like I'd turn down the lifestyle of a European soccer player but I made my choice because:

You can stay in the biz longer and not get "outplayed" by newbies
There are only so many F1 racers. basically, the average F1 racer is more famous than the average Euro soccer player. (OP did not specify leagues or elite status). In F1 you're the best of the best..........of the best. This is the most superior racing league on Earth in my opinion.
Money...........money
Racing, its just so exhilirating!
You travel around the world a bit more, or at least when it comes to the season. International soccer play is a different story. once again OP didnt specify.
Free cars :)

samcanadian
06-07-2011, 07:25 PM
I love soccer and its not like I'd turn down the lifestyle of a European soccer player but I made my choice because:

You can stay in the biz longer and not get "outplayed" by newbies
There are only so many F1 racers. basically, the average F1 racer is more famous than the average Euro soccer player. (OP did not specify leagues or elite status). In F1 you're the best of the best..........of the best. This is the most superior racing league on Earth in my opinion.
Money...........money
Racing, its just so exhilirating!
You travel around the world a bit more, or at least when it comes to the season. International soccer play is a different story. once again OP didnt specify.
Free cars :)

I guess I was thinking best of the best. Barca, Real Madrid, etc. Like, ultra-celebrity status where even North Americans know who you are.

matiemcgee123
06-07-2011, 07:30 PM
True to the fact. Except , EVERY if not almost everyone in europe idolizes the American lifestyle. My family just visited Europe, every where you go, its american music, food, shows, ect.

samcanadian
06-07-2011, 07:32 PM
True to the fact. Except , EVERY if not almost everyone in europe idolizes the American lifestyle. My family just visited Europe, every where you go, its american music, food, shows, ect.

Yeah, but they idolize their soccer stars more than anything. Regardless of how much the West has crept into European culture, Soccer will ALWAYS be #1.

Machuka
06-07-2011, 07:32 PM
I guess I was thinking best of the best. Barca, Real Madrid, etc. Like, ultra-celebrity status where even North Americans know who you are.

So basically:

Ronaldo vs. Vettel

Pele vs. Schumacher

Yeah, I guess the first two in each get thrown in to conversations more often than the latter.

I picked Ronaldo instead of Messi purely off aesthetics. Sports misc dont go crazy. Current most popular player, if not Messi in regards to both men and women.

DollarAndADream
06-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Tom Brady sh!ts on any soccer player except maybe Ronaldo or whatever his name is

samcanadian
06-07-2011, 07:37 PM
So basically:

Ronaldo vs. Vettel

Pele vs. Schumacher

Yeah, I guess the first two in each get thrown in to conversations more often than the latter.

I picked Ronaldo instead of Messi purely off aesthetics. Sports misc dont go crazy. Current most popular player, if not Messi in regards to both men and women.

If I had to pick a guy to embody "European Soccer Stardom" it'd be Cristiano Ronaldo, far and away!

samcanadian
06-07-2011, 07:38 PM
Tom Brady sh!ts on any soccer player except maybe Ronaldo or whatever his name is
Yeah, but you don't see another good QB like Peyton Manning stepping down off an airplane in a $10,000 suit, $5,000 shoes and have 3/4 of Europe want to sleep with him (men AND women....see my last point).

DB1985
06-07-2011, 07:41 PM
just being born in Europe is getting me bishes in the US...they love it.

Machuka
06-07-2011, 07:42 PM

you trollin with them last words
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/troll%20face/grand/troll_face_gif.gif

but since it seems like your commenting on aesthetics.
then wouldnt you say Beckham as well?

If I had to pick a guy to embody "European Soccer Stardom" it'd be Cristiano Ronaldo, far and away!

thanx for agreeing. didnt feel like having an unnecessary Messi vs. Ronaldo discussion

samcanadian
06-07-2011, 07:43 PM
you trollin with them last words
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/troll%20face/grand/troll_face_gif.gif

but since it seems like your commenting on aesthetics.
then wouldnt you say Beckham as well?

thanx for agreeing. didnt feel like having an unnecessary Messi vs. Ronaldo discussion

Lets be serial, Messi's just not as cute, nor wears suits as well.

TysonLabowski
06-07-2011, 07:54 PM
Dont forget all the academy awards they have for amazing acting they do when they flop..

anyrandomsoccerflop.gif

Milo3
06-07-2011, 07:57 PM
Ignorant person checking in.

Globally both Ronaldo and Messi are far more famous than Brady. The only people who'll know who Brady is outside America are people who actually watch NFL.

The only athletes in America that are comparable to Messi and Ronaldo are LeBron and Kobe.

Machuka
06-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Dont forget all the academy awards they have for amazing acting they do when they flop..

anyrandomsoccerflop.gif

supercoolstorybro.jpg