PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State's future

NorthernRaZ
06-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Let me preface by saying I am not an avid college football fan (dedicated NFL fan) but I do like to watch my team (Michigan!) on Saturdays.

Living in Ohio, everyone is crying, and I can't help but laugh since they're such an annoying fan base.

So with all this drama surrounding the football team, what can I expect Ohio State to be this year and in the future? Will they be bottom feeders for awhile?

P51
06-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Bottom feeders? GTFO. They will still be in the middle/top big 10. They wont fall to crap levels like Mich did(no offense, but you guys are a joke now[one man was your whole offense], hopefully this new coach can help).

NorthernRaZ
06-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Bottom feeders? GTFO. They will still be in the middle/top big 10. They wont fall to crap levels like Mich did(no offense, but you guys are a joke now[one man was your whole offense], hopefully this new coach can help).

That's cool. College football means little to me - it's just fun to watch and see prospects for NFL draft purposes.

leafs43
06-07-2011, 03:27 PM
Ohio State will probably be better off. Maybe not in the short term.

Tressel-ball:

Get some of the best athletes in the country, dive plays on 3rd and long.

Up by 4, 3rd and short, bring out the punt team.

evilsteve02
06-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Let me preface by saying I am not an avid college football fan (dedicated NFL fan) but I do like to watch my team (Michigan!) on Saturdays.

Living in Ohio, everyone is crying, and I can't help but laugh since they're such an annoying fan base.

So with all this drama surrounding the football team, what can I expect Ohio State to be this year and in the future? Will they be bottom feeders for awhile?

This season is a wash. I don't care, i've been uninterested in OSU football for quite sometime becuase of the coach and the former QB. I am more interested to see who they hire to be coach after this assistant is done with this year.

With that said, all college football fans are annoying. It is becuase they love their team.

Backus24
06-07-2011, 03:41 PM

Bottom feeders?

lol like we're suddenly going to become Indiana.

We're a top 5 job in the country, sitting on a state of talent behind Cal,Florida, Texas, and have tons of talent on the roster.

NorthernRaZ
10-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Bottom feeders?

lol like we're suddenly going to become Indiana.

We're a top 5 job in the country, sitting on a state of talent behind Cal,Florida, Texas, and have tons of talent on the roster.

Bumped for the laughs!

AriGhold
10-03-2011, 04:48 PM
you say you are a michigan fan, right? you realize that almost any player you have had that was worth a damn came from ohio. remember when les miles was going to come running home to michigan to be their new head coach? LOL! you say OSU has such an annoying fan base, maybe that has something to do with you being a michigan fan in ohio. you say you aren't an avid college football watcher, does that have anything to do with the pile of **** your school has thrown on the field the past several seasons? and when i say "your school" i don't actually mean your school because you clearly didn't go there. i'm sure you are one of those michigan fans living in ohio that became one just so kids in school would notice you walking around in michigan gear.

NJLife
10-03-2011, 04:56 PM
you say you are a michigan fan, right? you realize that almost any player you have had that was worth a damn came from ohio. remember when les miles was going to come running home to michigan to be their new head coach? LOL! you say OSU has such an annoying fan base, maybe that has something to do with you being a michigan fan in ohio. you say you aren't an avid college football watcher, does that have anything to do with the pile of **** your school has thrown on the field the past several seasons? and when i say "your school" i don't actually mean your school because you clearly didn't go there. i'm sure you are one of those michigan fans living in ohio that became one just so kids in school would notice you walking around in michigan gear.

LOL I think you're the worse kind of person. You literally did nothing there but insult someone out of some emotional disorder. emotionally burned by michigan or something.

Just taking notice as an outside observer. thought i would let you know cuz maybe in the future you wont come off as such a douche.

Backus24
10-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Bumped for the laughs!

lol enjoy your laughs

Our roster still has at least double the talent that UM has. It's not their fault the coordinator calls the same 4 plays the entire game.

If I were you I would be praying we don't pull a big time head coach, because we have the talent to immediately be good again.

Enjoy your obese head coach.

FSUBRAH84
10-03-2011, 05:33 PM
I hope they become bottom feeders, their fan base deserves it.

FSUBRAH84
10-03-2011, 05:34 PM
lol enjoy your laughs

Our roster still has at least double the talent that UM has. It's not their fault the coordinator calls the same 4 plays the entire game.

If I were you I would be praying we don't pull a big time head coach, because we have the talent to immediately be good again.

Enjoy your obese head coach.

This past offseason and this season are really going to hurt your recruiting efforts in the future.

ivegotbigballs
10-03-2011, 05:40 PM
This past offseason and this season are really going to hurt your recruiting efforts in the future.

But Urban will make everything better.

Hopefully

Backus24
10-03-2011, 05:46 PM

We have a relatively solid class thus far, considering the circumstances.

A big time coach changes everything, especially if we get light sanctions. Luke isn't getting the job, it's up to the BOD to make a handful of coaches offers they can't turn down.

skinny buckeye
10-03-2011, 05:52 PM
hard to get used to the Buckeyes sucking this year.... I suppose we can't be top 10 every single year of the decade....

it will be 2 years before we'll be back in the discussion of top contenders imo. need a coach, a QB, and couple line spots filled.

dirtdickens
10-03-2011, 06:08 PM
We are screwed.

and LOL at Urban Meyer or Bob Stoops walking through the door.