PDA

View Full Version : Pryor done at Ohio State

JWilli9m
06-07-2011, 04:06 PM
per his lawyer

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2011/06/terrelle-pryor-leaving-ohio-state/1

Knew this was coming, it was just a matter of time.

Buckeye fans you can now feel free to give Terelle Pryor all the free cars and tattoos that you'd like

Packers64
06-07-2011, 04:07 PM
Badgers gonna be in B10 Championship game feelsgoodman

JWilli9m
06-07-2011, 04:10 PM
RichRods crowning achievement at Michigan was not landing this guy.

brb UFL GMs shuffling their draft boards

fly4navy117
06-07-2011, 04:10 PM
Well looks like he'll be off to the supplemental draft. Does he stay at QB or just declare as an ATH?

P51
06-07-2011, 04:12 PM
He should declare as a phaggot. I'm happy he is gone. Dude is a douchebag, I met him once at a bar down at OSU and he sucks.

paralyticileus
06-07-2011, 04:15 PM
B-b-b-but he promised he would come back next year....

Oh well, at least the Canes will have a better shot at woopin dat buckeye ass next season.

UNC_Bball
06-07-2011, 04:19 PM
I almost see this as a bad thing. I don't keep up on OSU so unless they have a stud back up QB they're taking a good step backwards talent wise? (Which means beating them not as big of a deal) Would have been nice watching my blackshirts throw pryor around on his first game back.

P51
06-07-2011, 04:22 PM
I almost see this as a bad thing. I don't keep up on OSU so unless they have a stud back up QB they're taking a good step backwards talent wise? (Which means beating them not as big of a deal) Would have been nice watching my blackshirts throw pryor around on his first game back.
Braxton Miller, freshmen QB, suppose to be like Pryor/Smith.

ESPforMe
06-07-2011, 04:22 PM

Braxton Miller will likely start for them, who is quite good but a true frosh

astarr22
06-07-2011, 04:27 PM
And the Braxton Miller era begins. Should he start from day 1? I would say yes. What good would it be to have Bauserman start for a year in what is looking more and more like a wasted season. Let Miller go out there and take his lumps and come back strong again in 2012.

evilsteve02
06-07-2011, 04:31 PM
per his lawyer

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2011/06/terrelle-pryor-leaving-ohio-state/1

Knew this was coming, it was just a matter of time.

Buckeye fans you can now feel free to give Terelle Pryor all the free cars and tattoos that you'd like

thank god, glad he did the right thing and left. He and Clarett can go butt**** eachother now

Backus24
06-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Thank Jesus

Stompin_Tom
06-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Well looks like he'll be off to the supplemental draft. Does he stay at QB or just declare as an ATH?

wtf.....

terelle pryor isnt that good people

cor030
06-07-2011, 05:58 PM
lol at this dumbass not entering the draft when he had the chance

at least Cam Newton was smart enough to leave before **** got real

SoCool
06-07-2011, 05:58 PM
B-b-b-but he promised he would come back next year....

At this point I'm sure the school asked him to go. All this misplaced hate for TP when it was "choir-boy" Tressel that sacked the program. So ghey

SoCool
06-07-2011, 06:00 PM
lol at this dumbass not entering the draft when he had the chance

at least Cam Newton was smart enough to leave before **** got real

I think he was trying to follow NCAA orders. Interesting who might've picked up. He'll be in the leauge next year, if they're playing.

northnorth35
06-07-2011, 06:35 PM
angry osu fan is angry... first our god like coach now our qb?? fuark it we deep son no worries

edit: all for some tatoos? mane **** the ncaa

Tyler44
06-07-2011, 06:48 PM
^ignorant, Pryor was a joke from day 1.

I was always a pryor hater, especially on here. Got to rub it in all my friends face today, which is bitter sweet because I said from his first game at OSU that he was a joke and wouldnt be anything but trouble.

Time to move on, thankfully.

paralyticileus
06-07-2011, 07:05 PM
At this point I'm sure the school asked him to go. All this misplaced hate for TP when it was "choir-boy" Tressel that sacked the program. So ghey

I don't hate pryor I just hate the buckeyes. They've been my enemy since the 2002 championship.

Ryan1021
06-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Braxton Miller, freshmen QB, suppose to be like Pryor/Smith.

Braxton Miller's throwing mechanics are better than Pryor's. He is more like Troy Smith than Pryor.

Backus24
06-07-2011, 07:16 PM
I don't hate pryor I just hate the buckeyes. They've been my enemy since the 2002 championship.

o'rly?

Why's that?

DRob27
06-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Badgers gonna be in B10 Championship game feelsgoodman

Nittany Lions*

fly4navy117
06-07-2011, 07:17 PM
wtf.....

terelle pryor isnt that good peopleI don't think his athleticism is really up for debate. He's an NFL athlete, just probably not an NFL QB.

J_L_R
06-07-2011, 07:19 PM

I was always a pryor hater, especially on here. Got to rub it in all my friends face today, which is bitter sweet because I said from his first game at OSU that he was a joke and wouldnt be anything but trouble.

people must have forgotten about his recruiting process, nothing but drama

seriouslysrs
06-07-2011, 07:25 PM
you'll find that the overwhelming majority of students here at OSU hate pryor and wanted him gone anyways..

Backus24
06-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Nittany Lions*

Not with Mclovin as your quarterback bro.

people must have forgotten about his recruiting process, nothing but drama

In hindsight, everything about his recruiting process, getting in a fight after his basketball game, it all starts to make a lot of sense.

Too bad when you're a freak athlete people are willing to look past your idiocy.

you'll find that the overwhelming majority of students here at OSU hate pryor and wanted him gone anyways..

And this.

I haven't wanted to see his face for a few months now.

northnorth35
06-07-2011, 07:33 PM

yea i konw thats why i dont really care