PDA

View Full Version : lololololol Pryor

Mafiafolife77
06-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Happy trails, scumbag!!!

P51
06-07-2011, 03:10 PM
Hope he breaks both his legs and never makes it to the NFL.

Mafiafolife77
06-07-2011, 03:16 PM

same.

I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever.

Stompin_Tom
06-07-2011, 03:49 PM
maybe usc will hire him

PatrickBateman1
06-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Lmaoooooooooooooo!!!

OSU could very well be phucked. I think we all knew there was a good chance Pryor wouldn't return, but this sure happened quick.

I'm loving this and am loving it even because it's Pryor. What a piece of shiit human being.

ESPforMe
06-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Lmaoooooooooooooo!!!

OSU could very well be phucked. I think we all knew there was a good chance Pryor wouldn't return, but this sure happened quick.

I'm loving this and am loving it even because it's Pryor. What a piece of shiit human being.

Not everybody is a perfect person in this world. I mean, everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me.

chlaxman
06-07-2011, 04:10 PM

He won't make it to the NFL with 2 good legs.

joedirt87
06-07-2011, 04:20 PM
He won't make it to the NFL with 2 good legs.

I'd agree, but the NFL has a habit of keeping crappy QB's around. As long as the Byron Leftwich and the Luke McCown's of the world are still in the league, I wouldn't be surprised if some team at least brings him in for a tryout.

BeastReturns
06-07-2011, 04:22 PM

What did Myron Pryor ever do to you?
http://cachemediasrv.patriots.com/ImgDyn.cfm?s=pryor_myron_bio_head.png

Be_Easy_25
06-07-2011, 04:24 PM
pryor is a piece of **** human being?

like really?
im not being funny.
did he commit a crime or something?

batman15
06-07-2011, 04:36 PM

like really?
im not being funny.

Pls go.

Mafiafolife77
06-07-2011, 04:38 PM

like really?
im not being funny.

I would say literally selling your TEAMS success like Pryor and co. did displays a deliberate insult to school tradition and a severe lack of character. Your statement implies that you have to break the law to be considered a piece of sh!t human being. Pryor in particular has been handed everything since high school and has been blessed with god given athleticism that 99.9% of people do not have, yet still lacks the integrity or ability to ditch his literal hood rat antics.

Gator286
06-07-2011, 04:44 PM
so much drama in college football, can the season start already?

P51
06-07-2011, 04:50 PM
What did Myron Pryor ever do to you?
http://cachemediasrv.patriots.com/ImgDyn.cfm?s=pryor_myron_bio_head.png
Lol. In all seriousness though, I did meet him at a bar down at OSU and he is a douche.

SoCool
06-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Some people are idiots. It was TRESSEL who got the program in so much trouble. NCAA cared so little about Pryor they let him play in the Sugar Bowl. I see Pryor having success like a better Brad Smith at the next level. Wish him luck.

Mafiafolife77
06-07-2011, 06:00 PM
Some people are idiots. It was TRESSEL who got the program in so much trouble. NCAA cared so little about Pryor they let him play in the Sugar Bowl.

Isn't that the whole f*cking problem??? Hello??? Nobody in this thread is denying Tressel's responsibility with the whole issue, but TP has showed throughout his entire career that he's an idiot. Period.

The NCAA is just as responsible as Tressel for knowingly playing those ineligible players. I mean, I'm sure there's absolutely NO correlation between the NCAA's ruling on Cam Newton's eligibility and the Tattoo 5's eligibility. Absolutely unrelated. Just a coincidence that in both cases, they were made eligible RIGHT BEFORE 2 of the 5 BCS games, which generate STUPID amounts of $$$$.

Right???

I see Pryor having success like a better Brad Smith at the next level. Wish him luck.

Lol, Pryor needs a lot more than f*cking luck to have ANY sort of success at the next level. He has all the talent and none of the brains.

PatrickBateman1
06-07-2011, 06:41 PM
I would say literally selling your TEAMS success like Pryor and co. did displays a deliberate insult to school tradition and a severe lack of character. Your statement implies that you have to break the law to be considered a piece of sh!t human being. Pryor in particular has been handed everything since high school and has been blessed with god given athleticism that 99.9% of people do not have, yet still lacks the integrity or ability to ditch his literal hood rat antics.

Wow... mafia with a very very strong post...

Backus24
06-07-2011, 06:43 PM

good post

Hey_Jay
06-07-2011, 07:21 PM
that dere NC run just went down the tubes rofl

Calhexas
06-07-2011, 07:38 PM

solid post by mafia?

wtf is going on???

Be_Easy_25
06-07-2011, 09:47 PM
pryor violated some NCAA rules.

he's an incredible talent in my eyes, so that makes him a complete dick head...again...IN MY EYES...so he must be a POS human being.

that's all i can really gain from that post.

rapists, murderers, robbers, tax evaders, child abusers, ****ty teachers, 4th grade bullies, osama bin laden, saddam hussein, timmy mcveigh, BTK, zodiac killer....evil dictators, dmv workers...etc etc.

i can find a long list of piece of **** human beings.
this is just a 20-21 year old kid who's out living wreckless...oops mistake, ooops that was dumb....

but a piece of ****?...stretch.