PDA

View Full Version : Toughest STadium in NFL = Arrowhead

kclulz88
06-07-2011, 02:50 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6630921

JTrain306
06-07-2011, 03:20 PM
4th, actually

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/27544/power-rankings-top-10-toughest-venues

1 Lambeau Field
2 Heinz Field
3 Qwest Field
4 Arrowhead Stadium
5 Soldier Field
6 Superdome
7 Gillette Stadium
8 Metrodome
9 Lincoln Financial Field
10 Oakland ****seum

leafs43
06-07-2011, 03:29 PM
AFC west is home to the toughest stadiums.

Arrowhead and Mile High are always packed and some of the loudest stadiums in the league.

Mile High was designed for crowd acoustics to amplify the noise (currently the Broncos suck as do their band wagon fans so not much noise comes out of it these days).

Oakland is Oakland obviously, you'd worry about getting stabbed.

San Diego's Qualcomm is at the kids table.

magicmatt
06-07-2011, 03:32 PM
too many yuppies/pink hats in boston.

feelsbadineverysportman

xzp
06-07-2011, 03:38 PM
lol wut, that's why the Raiders haved owned it since forever.

We've always wooped the Chiefs there, except I think once back in 2003 when we got blown out.

GrecoRoman
06-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Gillette is tough to play in because the Patriots generally play well at home and the cold. The crowd imo is sub par for the team. And I can say this as a pats fan.

The_Source
06-07-2011, 03:41 PM

Arrowhead and Mile High are always packed and some of the loudest stadiums in the league.

Mile High was designed for crowd acoustics to amplify the noise (currently the Broncos suck as do their band wagon fans so not much noise comes out of it these days).

but at the end of the day, they still either live in KC, Denver, or Oakland LOL

PumpAndGrow
06-07-2011, 03:51 PM

San Diego's Qualcomm is at the kids table.

The old Mile high was easily one of the loudest places on earth. The whole stadium shook.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
06-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Former Chiefs season ticket holder. Went to the Ravens playoff game froze my ass off. Worth it though, sucks they lost. Good xp for a young team though

or close. I live in Nebraska.

magicmatt
06-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Gillette is tough to play in because the Patriots generally play well at home and the cold. The crowd imo is sub par for the team. And I can say this as a pats fan.

its all the corporate people that ruined it srs

plus it doesnt help that the stadium is open on one end

Budly69
06-07-2011, 04:59 PM
I was at OAK/KC II and I was really impressed by the new Arrowhead Stadium. The overall architecture of the building was pretty sweet and it did get pretty loud throughout the 1st half. However, during the second half I was way disapointed in the KC fans for getting up and leaving early. I know it sucks to watch your team get owned (and Oakland did absolutely ass rape them in the 2nd half) but take some damn pride and finish the game out. At the end of the game it was all Raiders fans left in the stadium.

GeorgeCarlinJr
06-07-2011, 05:00 PM

to be fair, denver is a pretty nice place, at least they have the mountains.

Ramoneb87
06-07-2011, 05:15 PM
The toughest is the Qwest Field it was acustically designed to be the loudest stadium in the nfl.

Unfortunately the Seachickens are terrible, so it doesn't do much good playing a terrible team in a tough stadium

TheStack
06-07-2011, 05:23 PM

Or SF not bad

AFSFK
06-07-2011, 05:23 PM
Lambeau #1. Come at us

BeastReturns
06-07-2011, 05:25 PM

At the end of the day Gillette is the toughest place to play simply because whenever you come you have to play the Patriots. I hate the fans they're a disgrace to the people that are stuck at home and can't afford tickets that are real fans.

GrecoRoman
06-07-2011, 05:47 PM
At the end of the day Gillette is the toughest place to play simply because whenever you come you have to play the Patriots. I hate the fans they're a disgrace to the people that are stuck at home and can't afford tickets that are real fans.

brb watching some whine and cheese eating cawksucker golf clapping on 3rd down.

scotyg
06-07-2011, 05:52 PM

We've always wooped the Chiefs there, except I think once back in 2003 when we got blown out.

trollol. you guys have beat us 6 times in Arrowhead since 1988. that includes a 10 year stretch from 1989 to 1999 where you didnt win in Arrowhead.

congrats on beating us in Arrowhead last season, it must have been a new feeling

SRSmiscerIZsrs
06-07-2011, 05:59 PM

Brb drafting either the fastest guy in the draft or the fattest qb possible. But hey, he could throw it 60 yards from one knee. Lulz

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/darrius-heyward-bey-12-2009-nfl-oakland-leK4f4.jpg

ITT: Raiders fans prove to be dumber than their owner

Future24
06-07-2011, 06:15 PM
How about Green bay ;)

kclulz88
06-07-2011, 06:33 PM
4th, actually

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/27544/power-rankings-top-10-toughest-venues

1 Lambeau Field
2 Heinz Field
3 Qwest Field
4 Arrowhead Stadium
5 Soldier Field
6 Superdome
7 Gillette Stadium
8 Metrodome
9 Lincoln Financial Field
10 Oakland ****seum

I'll take the word of two former NFL players over a bunch of bloggers