PDA

View Full Version : sports by brooks

magicmatt
06-07-2011, 01:14 PM
how legit is this guy? where is he located? whats his track record and reputation like, is he usually right?

recently learned about him and started following him on twitter and he seems to break some pretty cool news.

Zig_Zag_Man
06-07-2011, 01:16 PM
how legit is this guy? where is he located? whats his track record and reputation like, is he usually right?

recently learned about him and started following him on twitter and he seems to break some pretty cool news.

I heard of him from him back in the day but it seemed like all him he did was post pictures of girls with big boobs in his t-shirts.

fly4navy117
06-07-2011, 01:17 PM
You will find that he just throws **** at the wall to see what sticks. He will break things because he isn't as picky about sourcing and deletes crap when he's wrong. Don't even bother reading his stuff.

Big_Pete1000
06-07-2011, 01:18 PM

i think he is from columbus if I remember correctly. dude is legit.

magicmatt
06-07-2011, 01:21 PM
You will find that he just throws **** at the wall to see what sticks. He will break things because he isn't as picky about sourcing and deletes crap when he's wrong. Don't even bother reading his stuff.

so basically read it but take it with a grain of salt? he broke some stuff this morning about wvu and now the rumors are that the coach will be forced out real soon

fly4navy117
06-07-2011, 01:29 PM
so basically read it but take it with a grain of salt? he broke some stuff this morning about wvu and now the rumors are that the coach will be forced out real soonThat was on rivals like two or three nights ago completely unsourced. This dude is cut from the same cloth as Joe Schad. If you want to read him, yeah he does break stuff sometimes, but most of the time it's just nonsense.