the smart play.

pnPzVJ9tXHI&feature=player_profilepage

hated.

LMAO!
moving along.
nothing to see here.

HayZues Christi
06-07-2011, 11:41 AM
i havent heard a single person hate on lebron for making that pass.

post jordans stats from the 4th quarter of that game compared to lebrons in the 4th of game 3.

and lebron has a wide history of making the right play aka passing up the final shot.

Be_Easy_25
06-07-2011, 11:53 AM
u find jordans stats...too much work to find.

criticize lebron for being a front runner for 46 minutes and always failing in the waning minutes/ seconds....he gave me 75 cents, he never gives us the 4th quarter....now you want to look at the whole scope of the quarter?????????????....oh ok.

i know he had 4 assists that quarter.

and what last shots has he passed up?
boston? chicago?

AppleCat
06-07-2011, 11:57 AM

criticize lebron for being a front runner for 46 minutes and always failing in the waning minutes/ seconds....he gave me 75 cents, he never gives us the 4th quarter....now you want to look at the whole scope of the quarter?????????????....oh ok.

boston? chicago?
I think when he said "history" of passing the ball off, he is also referring to some previous series with the Cavs - I don't remember what series it was where it would come down to the final shot a couple of games. One game he missed the layup, the next he passed it off to an open man, etc. I can also remember earlier this year where he passed to Eddie House for what I believe was the game winning three.

I'm thinking it was the Magic series but maybe it was Celtics in the past.

Be_Easy_25
06-07-2011, 12:07 PM
but lebron did take Miami's last shot of game 3.

HayZues Christi
06-07-2011, 12:09 PM

boston? chicago?

bro, if i wanted to do all that work i wouldnt have asked you to do it.

and i meant HISTORY. not just the last 2 series. There has been at least 10 times in his career when he passed up taking the last second shot to let someone like boobie gibson, eddie house, delonte west, mo williams, ect ect to take it.

not saying it wasnt usually the right play... but after awhile you begin to believe its just not in his dna.

i dont know. my point is nobody been hating on him for that pass. but instead for disappearing in 4th quarter of this series so far.

Be_Easy_25
06-07-2011, 12:20 PM
arguing with the wrong guy bro.

i think the whole clutch/ game -winning shot stuff is a farce made by skip bayless to hate on him....the whole world has just bought it, even if they don't remember that he's the first one to start it.

i just like arguing on u guys turf.
lebron has taken every legitimate last shot for the heat this year (if im missing one remind me) failure or not....why are we discussing yesteryear?

even the last play was a pick n role, with him flaring high post...to have the play ran through him....and he took miami's last shot of the game.