PDA

View Full Version : Will the lakers stay together?

BigBubbaBulk
06-06-2011, 10:45 PM
After Gasol tells Kobe he couldn't have won the last 2 rings without him and Mike Brown coming to L.A and show how to run things in Lakers. Will Kobe's jealousy show its ugly head, can this team stay together? Do you think Gasol and Brown mind carrying Kobe? That is a lot of pressure on one guy. Srs

DatDudeBrah
06-06-2011, 11:05 PM
I think LA will have to add a big name in the off season

Lasers1
06-06-2011, 11:14 PM
Will OP stop using someone else's pic as his avi?

61ang
06-06-2011, 11:19 PM
When you said Brown I thought you meant Shannon for a second and I was like this can't be for real.. and then it clicked.. haha

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 11:24 PM
it's doubtful.

kobe cannot tolerate his authority being questioned.

he will do things his way thinking that is the way to victory.... like when he decided to shoot 28 shots per game to score 35 ppg.

then when it fails miserably, just like last time, and he cant even make the playoffs, just like last time, he will demand a trade, except he will be 34 and the lakers will say trade him while saying fuk this phaggot acting like it's still 2007 when he last cried and wanted to be traded.

then mike brown will be stuck with pau and be all like this every game

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Mike-Brown.jpg

jimmyb6281
06-07-2011, 12:49 AM
After Gasol tells Kobe he couldn't have won the last 2 rings without him and Mike Brown coming to L.A and show how to run things in Lakers. Will Kobe's jealousy show its ugly head, can this team stay together? Do you think Gasol and Brown mind carrying Kobe? That is a lot of pressure on one guy. Srs

1. When did Gasol say that. You have no proof its all rumors.
2. Who is kobe jealous of.
3. Lol we already saw Gasol carrying the lakers to a sweep this year.
4. I think they need some young good bench players. They dont actually have to completely change the team. But if they wanna be better then contenders they need to get one of those big names.

m30wc0w
06-07-2011, 01:18 AM
ITT: people talking about someones personality when that person wouldn't even want to spit on them