PDA

View Full Version : When will the US win a World Cup?

KillaKali
06-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Team gets better every year. They should be able to win one in the next 2 wc's. srs

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/05/27/WorldCupUSA1.jpg

ParanoidPsycho
06-06-2011, 06:24 PM
Phuuuck u bitch

feardafronfz3
06-06-2011, 06:25 PM
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report/_/id/315348?cc=5901

gonna be a while

KillaKali
06-06-2011, 06:26 PM
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report/_/id/315348?cc=5901

gonna be a while

donovan was not playin

Sublime88
06-06-2011, 06:26 PM
bring soccer to the ghetto

are best athletes come from the hood srs (no stereotype) just being honest

other countries are good because those kids play 24/7 in poverty stricken neighborhoods with friggin terrible soccer balls, just like in the ghetto those dudes play basketball on raggity ass hoops 24/7 and we dominate the world in bball

Covy1
06-06-2011, 06:27 PM
donovan was not playin

Spain sat some top players too

alleyezonme3
06-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Spain is gonna keep winning, they are real good.

KillaKali
06-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Phuuuck u bitch

shtatz?

Nordiques
06-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Coming from a lifelong soccer player and fan, they are never gonna win a world cup.

They dont have the skill to compete with the spains, argentinas, germanys, brazils of the world. Those countries main sport is soccer and the us doesnt have the interest or development programs to compete on an international level

KillaKali
06-06-2011, 06:33 PM
on some real shyt US (A+ team) can take on any of the giants 1 on 1

JTrain306
06-06-2011, 06:35 PM
When the NFL and NBA disappear and all the world's best athletes decide to play soccer instead of those other two better sports, then the US will win one. What I'm trying to say is that it won't happen.

KillaKali
06-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Coming from a lifelong soccer player and fan, they are never gonna win a world cup.

They dont have the skill to compete with the spains, argentinas, germanys, brazils of the world. Those countries main sport is soccer and the us doesnt have the interest or development programs to compete on an international level

never say never.

but thing is soccer is so popular with lil kids in da US why do they switch to other sports? baseball is just phaggy

ironslayabra
06-06-2011, 06:36 PM
Team gets better every year. They should be able to win one in the next 2 wc's. srs

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/05/27/WorldCupUSA1.jpg

Not for a while. The US should of hired the former German coach Jurgen klinsman or mourinho if they're serious, cuz these american coaches aren't doing it. Bradley has been the best coach yet, imo. Ditch donavan too, he's garbage.

And i agree, the best players come from poverty/ghettos of the world, not D1 college players.

KillaKali
06-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Not for a while. The US should of hired the former German coach Jurgen klinsman or mourinho if they're serious, cuz these american coaches aren't doing it. Bradley has been the best coach yet, imo. Ditch donavan too, he's garbage.

And i agree, the best players come from poverty/ghettos of the world, not D1 college players.

Donovan compared to the rest of the squad is a god. feelsbadman

jvinci
06-06-2011, 06:41 PM
never say never.

but thing is soccer is so popular with lil kids in da US why do they switch to other sports? baseball is just phaggy

because of their future brah lol. no money in playing soccer in the US.

my gf's cousin played baseball at the University of Hawaii and got drafted in the 10th round by the Seattle Mariners. You know what his signing bonus was? Fukkin $100k! lol show me where in soccer in the US where you can get drafted so late and still get $100k.

When that happens, THEN US soccer will have a chance.

jimbogr
06-06-2011, 06:42 PM
Spain sat some top players too

Only relevant player sat was Xavi tbqh

ironslayabra
06-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Donovan compared to the rest of the squad is a god. feelsbadman

Not sure if serious, but hey if that's what think, then no point in explaining to you why US won't win a world cup. Enjoy fantasy land brah. lol.

jvinci
06-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Not sure if serious, but hey if that's what think, then no point in explaining to you why US won't win a world cup. Enjoy fantasy land brah. lol.

turn on fifa 11 and see what his rating is compared to the rest of the team. Not saying their ratings are perfect, but they are updated regularly and not a bad barometer for players skill levels compared to others

ironslayabra
06-06-2011, 06:48 PM
because of their future brah lol. no money in playing soccer in the US.

my gf's cousin played baseball at the University of Hawaii and got drafted in the 10th round by the Seattle Mariners. You know what his signing bonus was? Fukkin $100k! lol show me where in soccer in the US where you can get drafted so late and still get $100k.

When that happens, THEN US soccer will have a chance.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^brah's right, no real money in it yet out here. The best US players don't play in MLS, they leave for Europe/spain/italy/etc.

KillaKali
06-06-2011, 06:50 PM

waiiiiiit give me a chance phaggot. name sum players better than don. bradley jr only plays cuz daddys the coach.

ironslayabra
06-06-2011, 06:51 PM
turn on fifa 11 and see what his rating is compared to the rest of the team. Not saying their ratings are perfect, but they are updated regularly and not a bad barometer for players skill levels compared to others

I'll take your word brah, and if anything dempsy/and if brian mc bride (was back) those are the best for US at the foward/wing spot. Davis is good too. Donavan is good for MLS, but europe, no way.

Milo3
06-06-2011, 06:52 PM
When the NFL and NBA disappear and all the world's best athletes decide to play soccer instead of those other two better sports, then the US will win one. What I'm trying to say is that it won't happen.
lmao I was like lmao

brb best player in the world is 5'7'' and 140lbs
brb you don't need to have a certain type of genetics to play football
brb football isn't mutally exclusive to black people
brb anyone can play the game
brb 70% of NFL an NBA players are black

America is wasting there potential.

Greatest team in all sports right now... made up of manlets
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05FGcku3jY8rs/610x.jpg

fly4navy117
06-06-2011, 06:53 PM
It'll happen, but it will kinda be a fluke. It'll need to be the right combination at the right time, just like any other WC champ, but since we don't have the talent pool like Europe or South American countries do, it'll be rarer.

KillaKali
06-06-2011, 07:04 PM
lmao I was like lmao

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05FGcku3jY8rs/610x.jpg

yeah. barca's average height is bout 5'7 srs

Ochosiete
06-06-2011, 07:04 PM
donovan was not playin

Lol most overrated player.... He plays in mls, if he was that good he'd be in Europe, period..

dboyle867
06-06-2011, 07:06 PM
lmao I was like lmao

[img]http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05FGcku3jY8rs/610x.jpg/img]

If you don't think messi is an athlete..then you are wrong. His pace and skill with the ball don't just come from practice. I feel as if some players are just "born with it." Messi was born to play soccer.

Oh and you don't have to be 6'0 or taller to be an athlete. Just ask Nate Robinson.

Although I do agree with you that you don't have to be an amazing athlete to play soccer. Technical skill and vision will take you a long way, ie Xavi and Scholes. Neither of them are amazing athletes but they are two of the best players in the world at their position.