PDA

View Full Version : guarantee lebron and dwade get co finals mvp

RekeDMC
06-06-2011, 05:23 PM
stern will give lebron a co-finals mvp so he can have 1 more thing compared to jordan....

booking this post...

dwade and lebron co-finals mvp

jimbogr
06-06-2011, 05:28 PM
So you've already accepted that you're gonna be banned then?

Lets just ban you early imo

WadeFinalsMVP
06-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Wade is too dominant right now for Stern to ever think of that. Plus Lebron has never put up 25 PTS in a Finals game, would be crazy if a guy who never put up more than 25 got the MVP

Hagakure24
06-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Wade is too dominant right now for Stern to ever think of that. Plus Lebron has never put up 25 PTS in a Finals game, would be crazy if a guy who never put up more than 25 got the MVP

nonsense.

Stern will mos def give Lebron the MVP.

There's so much more money for everyone if Lebron gets the MVP than if they give it to only Wade.

I think co-MVP is not likely, but not as unlikely as it being given only to wade.

dtbrehm
06-06-2011, 06:32 PM
If Lebron and Wade have equally good games, and the series goes to seven, I could see Dirk getting Finals MVP in a losing effort.

WadeFinalsMVP
06-06-2011, 06:34 PM
If Lebron and Wade have equally good games, and the series goes to seven, I could see Dirk getting Finals MVP in a losing effort.

No.

If Miami wins, Wade win's the MVP. If Dallas wins, it's Dirk. Dirk and Wade are playing to a a draw with very little help from their teammates.

dtbrehm
06-06-2011, 06:36 PM
No.

If Miami wins, Wade win's the MVP. If Dallas wins, it's Dirk. Dirk and Wade are playing to a a draw with very little help from their teammates.

...Which is why I said if Lebron and Wade have equally good games (meaning Lebron steps up). Right now it's obviously Wade.