PDA

View Full Version : Lets get used to it folks: Lebron James will always be hated.

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 02:46 PM
First, let me say - I'm not a huge fan of Lebron.

I've said for a while that Wade is more important to the Heat, and may even be the better player. However, Lebron can't do anything right in America. The only thing I've even seen the guy do that deserves any sort of reasonable criticism was "The Decision Show", however we've learned that was created and orchestrated by ESPN & Lebron's handlers, not Lebron.

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5enPX4FJF1U&feature=player_embedded

Additionally Lebron has received criticism for his play in the 2007 Finals, which is understandable, however many agree he had terrible teammates and no champion has ever won a Finals by himself.

Anyway other than that special and his play in his first Finals, Lebron has received criticism for everything he has done. More amazingly, some attributes that fans value in all players - Lebron has - yet has been criticized. Further, Lebron has shown a willingness to be a team player, an attribute most sports fans value, yet he continues to be hated upon. Let's look at his recent decisions this year:

*Lebron decides to join the Heat, sacrificing millions of dollars. - Normally fans love this when a player sacrifices money to be win championships, for Lebron, he was taking the easy way out.

*Lebron decides to to join the Heat, and is willing to sacrifice individual accomplishment for championships. - Again, many sports fans love the "team-players", however Lebron was criticized for this, and angered many sports fans for the simple fact we'll never know if he would be able to play on the level of Jordan.

*Lebron finally puts emphasis on the defensive side of his game and becomes one of the best defenders in the league - Defense is a value most sports fan usually look up to in a player, but with Lebron, playing great defense simply isn't good enough.

*Lebron plays outstanding basketball in the ECF and shows his ability to be clutch - However his play in the ECF has apparently been forgotten, even though the ECF were just a week and a half ago.

*Lebron decides to let his teammate - Dwyane Wade, a top 5 player in the league, take over the game and be unselfish. Sports fans usually value unselfishness, yet for Lebron haters, apparently winning isn't as important as individual accomplishment.

*Lebron's team is up 2-1 in the NBA finals, and should be up 3-0 in the finals, again not good enough..

*Lebron outplayed Dirk in the last minute of Game 3 - Lebron had 1 missed shot and the game winning assist, Dirk had 1 missed shot and a turnover. Yet Lebron is receiving all this criticism for his late game decisions. Apparently, finding an open teammate in Bosh who is a solid perimeter shooter to hit the game winning shot is not enough.

My question to Lebron haters is simple: What does the guy need to do in order to stop receiving your criticism. Is it a certain number of rings? MVP titles? Finals MVP titles? What exactly is it? I have found over the last few months that the vast majority of Lebron haters simply enjoy hating Lebron, and can never give a simple explanation of what Lebron needs to do in order to be liked. Rather, Lebron haters decide it is easier to just hate the guy and find something negative about everything he does, than just admit he has shown improvement.

Be_Easy_25
06-06-2011, 02:57 PM
LOL.

lebron finds a teammate for the game winner. dirk throws the ball away in a crucial situation.

LMAO...dirk gets credit for the last 12 mavs points.
problem by me?....no, not really.
until i factor in what if LeBron had done the same thing Dirk had done...."LULZ...LEBRON HAD THE LAST 12 BUT NO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!...AHAHAHA....LECHOKE...LEBRICK... LETURNOVER"

lame haters are lame.

jason terry shut down?
brb u quit because wade was scoring.

Gator286
06-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Lebron's been the most hated player since the day he got drafted

rumpsicle
06-06-2011, 03:33 PM
You forgot one bro.

*Self proclaims himself as the chosen one and the king, but no rings.

Mr.Hombre
06-06-2011, 03:34 PM
You forgot one bro.

when did he self proclaim himself as the chosen one/king?

rumpsicle
06-06-2011, 03:37 PM
when did he self proclaim himself as the chosen one/king?

I dunno lol

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_YODg65nll_o/SYDRcjAfjNI/AAAAAAABapQ/wNnEorYCmGk/lebron-james-tattoo-001-back-chosen-one-small.jpg

Honestly I wouldn't mind the Heat/Lebron, but I can never root for anyone who bitches at EVERY call or no call EVERY game. Sure players are going to whine occasionally, but for Lebron it's all the time.

Mack4545
06-06-2011, 03:43 PM
strong post op (srs)

brochocincov2
06-06-2011, 03:48 PM
You forgot one bro.

blind follower that jumped on the lebron hate wagon.

he was proclaimed by sports illustratedas the chosen one -
http://content.artofmanliness.com/uploads/2009/11/chosenone.jpg

he is the chosen one because he was the first high school player to be featured on a sports illustrated magazine

im not even a lebron fan but get your facts straight dumb fukk

OP - great post

sups31
06-06-2011, 03:48 PM
Lebron's been the most hated player since the day he got drafted

lol no he hasn't.

MindHeist
06-06-2011, 03:52 PM
great post op, i really agree. there just doesnt seem to be a true fundamental reason people hate lebron

rumpsicle
06-06-2011, 04:07 PM
blind follower that jumped on the lebron hate wagon.

he was proclaimed by sports illustratedas the chosen one -
[img]http://content.artofmanliness.com/uploads/2009/11/chosenone.jpg[img]

he is the chosen one because he was the first high school player to be featured on a sports illustrated magazine

im not even a lebron fan but get your facts straight dumb fukk

OP - great post

Is the no rings part right?

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 04:10 PM
You forgot one bro.

OK, so if he wins this year. Is one enough? What about two? What about if he has more than Kobe?

Again I ask, what does Lebron need to accomplish in order for you to be appreciative of his ability as a player?

Gator286
06-06-2011, 04:21 PM
lol no he hasn't.

well if you have to call me out probably not lol

but he's been the most hated player (if you don't count KG) even before the decision

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 04:24 PM
lol no he hasn't.

Name me a more hated athlete in sports right now.

Even tho Lebron wasn't necessarily hated a lot when he was drafted, I have never seen a player go through what Lebron had to this year. Literally EVERY stadium the Heat traveled to this year immediately boo'ed as soon as he touched the ball, and this was in the regular season.

The hate this guy has generated from fanbases is unreal.

Sublime88
06-06-2011, 04:24 PM
OK, so if he wins this year. Is one enough? What about two? What about if he has more than Kobe?

Again I ask, what does Lebron need to accomplish in order for you to be appreciative of his ability as a player?

none. the man can win 10 ships and people will still hate on him and nitpick and everything he does

BrownOut
06-06-2011, 04:27 PM
this man speaks the truth

repped

TimThomas
06-06-2011, 04:29 PM
i didn't read all dat

but you realize how many people hated MJ and kobe? and they actually won championships

takes like 3+ to not get hated.

1800_Cool_Guy
06-06-2011, 04:38 PM
You can thank the media for that.

It's always the media that seems to hype a certain player and people began to hate on him. There has to be some bro theory bro science behind that.

Think about it, back in the day, pre 1990, you didn't really hear about how certain players were hated on. And the ones that were was because they were black(dat racism). Why no hate like today. Not enough media to slobber on the stars.

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 04:41 PM
i didn't read all dat

but you realize how many people hated MJ and kobe? and they actually won championships

takes like 3+ to not get hated.

Kobe and MJ were never boo'ed every single time they touched the ball in the regular season for at least the first half of the season..

I do agree winning cures all..

brochocincov2
06-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Is the no rings part right?

wont be in a week

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 04:42 PM

It's always the media that seems to hype a certain player and people began to hate on him. There has to be some bro theory bro science behind that.

Think about it, back in the day, pre 1990, you didn't really hear about how certain players were hated on. And the ones that were was because they were black(dat racism). Why no hate like today. Not enough media to slobber on the stars.

Yep.

Let's be honest, the MEDIA is what caused the break up of the Lakers. If it hadn't been for the pressure the Media created between Shaq and Kobe, they could have easily won 5-6 titles.

its50
06-06-2011, 04:45 PM

truth

look at all the Rose haters that came out this year

boast
06-06-2011, 04:55 PM
reminds me of the hate tebow would get for no good reason.

efoi
06-06-2011, 05:07 PM
agreed op

paralyticileus
06-06-2011, 05:47 PM
truth

look at all the Rose haters that came out this year

Yeah. That surprised the fuk out of me. I'm the farthest thing from a bulls fan but how could anyone hate DRose? Probably one of the most likeable guys in the NBA

Marc936
06-06-2011, 05:55 PM
*Lebron decides to join the Heat, sacrificing millions of dollars. - Normally fans love this when a player sacrifices money to be win championships, for Lebron, he was taking the easy way out.

Uh no, I laughed when Karl Marlone missed his chance getting his championship. I understand everyone wants to win a ring, but doing it by switching team is a cowards way out. Shaq got crap for trying to chase rings, so why can't Lebron.

*Lebron finally puts emphasis on the defensive side of his game and becomes one of the best defenders in the league - Defense is a value most sports fan usually look up to in a player, but with Lebron, playing great defense simply isn't good enough.

Don't get me wrong, Lebron is a great player defensively, Pippen just added fuel to the fire to say that Lebron is a better defensive player (BS). Part of my anger of Lebron is because of Pippen being butt hurt that he was second to Jordan

*Lebron plays outstanding basketball in the ECF and shows his ability to be clutch - However his play in the ECF has apparently been forgotten, even though the ECF were just a week and a half ago.
He also acted on 2 play calls and entirely bitches refs out to get calls changed. Such a class act...... Rose might not have played well but at least he just bit down and kept fighting

*Lebron decides to let his teammate - Dwyane Wade, a top 5 player in the league, take over the game and be unselfish. Sports fans usually value unselfishness, yet for Lebron haters, apparently winning isn't as important as individual accomplishment.

Unselfish? you do realize Wade bitched him out for not taking a shot, he was timid and it sprouts up over and over again.

*Lebron's team is up 2-1 in the NBA finals, and should be up 3-0 in the finals, again not good enough..

dude, most of the people already expected miami to win the championship, the reason why they dont like it is because they signed 3 high profile players then taunted everyone saying they are going to win. Well no ****, you stack a team like that anyone would win, not really a huge challenge there.

Boston Celtics were hated to hell when they did that move too.

*Lebron outplayed Dirk in the last minute of Game 3 - Lebron had 1 missed shot and the game winning assist, Dirk had 1 missed shot and a turnover. Yet Lebron is receiving all this criticism for his late game decisions. Apparently, finding an open teammate in Bosh who is a solid perimeter shooter to hit the game winning shot is not enough.
I do admit ESPN did cry about that a little too much

Look, Lebron is a great player, but his arrogance pisses me off. His "decision" was still his decision, he could of said no, but yet there he went. Also, there is a lot of shady **** that he tried to ask for Chicago to do for him and when the bulls told him no, thats when Lebron said to piss off.

In his "decision" he claims bulls weren't loyal.....I suggest you do some research to see why he made that comment, because you will see Lebron was a total fudgepacker asking for some of the demands then tried to bash the bulls for not cooperating

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 05:55 PM
Yeah. That surprised the fuk out of me. I'm the farthest thing from a bulls fan but how could anyone hate DRose? Probably one of the most likeable guys in the NBA

Not only that, but the media created such high expectations for such a young guy, with very few teammates. News flash: Kobe wasn't great in his first finals either, and he shot 37% with having Shaq on his team.

Once again, winning cures all.

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Uh no, I laughed when Karl Marlone missed his chance getting his championship. I understand everyone wants to win a ring, but doing it by switching team is a cowards way out. Shaq got crap for trying to chase rings, so why can't Lebron.

Don't get me wrong, Lebron is a great player defensively, Pippen just added fuel to the fire to say that Lebron is a better defensive player (BS). Part of my anger of Lebron is because of Pippen being butt hurt that he was second to Jordan

He also acted on 2 play calls and entirely bitches refs out to get calls changed. Such a class act...... Rose might not have played well but at least he just bit down and kept fighting

Unselfish? you do realize Wade bitched him out for not taking a shot, he was timid and it sprouts up over and over again.

dude, most of the people already expected miami to win the championship, the reason why they dont like it is because they signed 3 high profile players then taunted everyone saying they are going to win. Well no ****, you stack a team like that anyone would win, not really a huge challenge there.

Boston Celtics were hated to hell when they did that move too.

I do admit ESPN did cry about that a little too much

Look, Lebron is a great player, but his arrogance pisses me off. His "decision" was still his decision, he could of said no, but yet there he went. Also, there is a lot of shady **** that he tried to ask for Chicago to do for him and when the bulls told him no, thats when Lebron said to piss off.

In his "decision" he claims bulls weren't loyal.....I suggest you do some research to see why he made that comment, because you will see Lebron was a total fudgepacker asking for some of the demands then tried to bash the bulls for not cooperating

Ok, I'll bight - Explain the shady stuff Lebron asked the Bulls to do.

Marc936
06-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Ok, I'll bight - Explain the shady stuff Lebron asked the Bulls to do.

This was all over ESPN and Chicago news once it was found out. It's now flooded because of the ECF and all its hard to find

The main ones that the bulls had to turn him down on is

-Lebron wanted to put some of his friends into the bulls management positions
-Lebron wanted free tickets for his friends all season

The bulls gave him almost everything they could, but they told him those 2 they absolutely can't. The entire bulls organization is built by previous bulls players, and the tickets that he asked for are what a lot of diehard fans pay a ****load of money for, and they aren't going to sacrifice their fanbase in any way.

Dwayne Wade then comes to Chicago, tells them that ya him and the other 2 are most likely coming to Chicago, and Miami has no chance. Lebron and Wade keep coaxing the Bulls that they are coming to Chicago. Lebron even set up a PO box in Chicago claiming he is sending stuff there for when he moves.

Then last second, Lebron and Wade say **** how the Bulls aren't loyal to their teammates. Wade was a spy and Lebron wanted benefits he didn't deserve. The last straw was saying how the Bulls weren't loyal, especially after the days of Michael Jordan retiring and going to the white sox (the owner owns the bulls and white sox), Scottie Pippen asking to be traded to the Rockets and gave him away for nothing because pippen wanted to be there. ****, they got a first round draft for Luc Longely, they gave pippen for like a 2nd round pick

I can see why Cleveland called him a traitor, that guy is a ****in dousche. I'm happy Rose didn't give a **** about him coming to the bulls

Personally, I wouldn't of cared if Lebron went to the heat in a respectable way, but hes a tool

dtbrehm
06-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Normally fans love this when a player sacrifices money to be win championships

That's the case if a player re-signs with their original team for less, or a role player signs trying to win a championship, not the heir to the GOAT going to a team with other all-stars.

This is because Lebron has not scored in the fourth for basically the entire series. He's 3-9 shooting or something like that. Meanwhile Dirk is averaging over 11 points per fourth quarter, so he gets more slack. Lebron is a great passer and I'm all for that, I'm just describing it from the media's viewpoint.

m30wc0w
06-06-2011, 06:26 PM
wtf if he had no team in 2007 how'd he even get to the finals?
obviously his team was good... that's why they were the number one seed last season.

dtbrehm
06-06-2011, 06:30 PM
wtf if he had no team in 2007 how'd he even get to the finals?
obviously his team was good... that's why they were the number one seed last season.

And they dropped all the way to the bottom of the conference after Lebron left.

Inb4 "they didn't have Delonte or Big Z"

Marc936
06-06-2011, 06:35 PM
That's the case if a player re-signs with their original team for less, or a role player signs trying to win a championship, not the heir to the GOAT going to a team with other all-stars..

This, Lebron had a chance of greatness. Instead he joined other all stars for an ez win.

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 06:38 PM
That's the case if a player re-signs with their original team for less, or a role player signs trying to win a championship, not the heir to the GOAT going to a team with other all-stars.

Not true. Players are always applauded for taking less money. My point was that Lebron could have gotten more money else where, but chose not to to win a championship.

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 06:39 PM
This was all over ESPN and Chicago news once it was found out. It's now flooded because of the ECF and all its hard to find

The main ones that the bulls had to turn him down on is

-Lebron wanted to put some of his friends into the bulls management positions
-Lebron wanted free tickets for his friends all season

The bulls gave him almost everything they could, but they told him those 2 they absolutely can't. The entire bulls organization is built by previous bulls players, and the tickets that he asked for are what a lot of diehard fans pay a ****load of money for, and they aren't going to sacrifice their fanbase in any way.

Dwayne Wade then comes to Chicago, tells them that ya him and the other 2 are most likely coming to Chicago, and Miami has no chance. Lebron and Wade keep coaxing the Bulls that they are coming to Chicago. Lebron even set up a PO box in Chicago claiming he is sending stuff there for when he moves.

Then last second, Lebron and Wade say **** how the Bulls aren't loyal to their teammates. Wade was a spy and Lebron wanted benefits he didn't deserve. The last straw was saying how the Bulls weren't loyal, especially after the days of Michael Jordan retiring and going to the white sox (the owner owns the bulls and white sox), Scottie Pippen asking to be traded to the Rockets and gave him away for nothing because pippen wanted to be there. ****, they got a first round draft for Luc Longely, they gave pippen for like a 2nd round pick

I can see why Cleveland called him a traitor, that guy is a ****in dousche. I'm happy Rose didn't give a **** about him coming to the bulls

Personally, I wouldn't of cared if Lebron went to the heat in a respectable way, but hes a tool

That sounded like 60% speculation lol. I have a hard time believing Wade ever said that Miami, his former team where he spent 7 years, had no chance.

Also, I thought at the time the Bulls didn't have the cap space to sign all 3?

Marc936
06-06-2011, 07:02 PM
That sounded like 60% speculation lol. I have a hard time believing Wade ever said that Miami, his former team where he spent 7 years, had no chance.

Also, I thought at the time the Bulls didn't have the cap space to sign all 3?

Wade was a "spy" there is a reason why he was so well liked in the NBA finals and when he played against the bulls in the past, but after he stated that he was truly hated.

Didn't you see on ESPN? Wade made a remark that Chicago fans called him a traitor, Gee I wonder why....

Bulls wanted either 2 then would make space for the third if necessary. Personally I was excited to see a Wade/Rose/Bosh setup, until that whole thing played off....

There is a reason why Miami is so hated now by Chicago, so much shady **** went on with with the whole FA.

heat63
06-06-2011, 07:22 PM
repped. the hate is ridiculous and childish.

heat63
06-06-2011, 07:24 PM
There is a reason why Miami is so hated now by Chicago, so much butt hurt went on with with the whole FA.

fixed.

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Wade was a "spy" there is a reason why he was so well liked in the NBA finals and when he played against the bulls in the past, but after he stated that he was truly hated.

Didn't you see on ESPN? Wade made a remark that Chicago fans called him a traitor, Gee I wonder why....

Bulls wanted either 2 then would make space for the third if necessary. Personally I was excited to see a Wade/Rose/Bosh setup, until that whole thing played off....

There is a reason why Miami is so hated now by Chicago, so much shady **** went on with with the whole FA.

Wade said Chicago fans called him a traitor because he's from Robbins, Illinois and people thought he was going to play at home.

Marc936
06-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Wade said Chicago fans called him a traitor because he's from Robbins, Illinois and people thought he was going to play at home.

umm where do u think the whole "speculation" came from. It was expected that Wade would come over here because he mentioned it. Then the whole "not loyal" thing came out and it was a slap in the face

Marc936
06-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Not true. Players are always applauded for taking less money. My point was that Lebron could have gotten more money else where, but chose not to to win a championship.

uh Lebron would make more money in endorsements in miami? Might I add no income tax, he is making a ****load more in Miami than he would anywhere else

heat63
06-06-2011, 07:34 PM
uh Lebron would make more money in endorsements in miami? Might I add no income tax, he is making a ****load more in Miami than he would anywhere else

this.

m30wc0w
06-06-2011, 07:46 PM
And they dropped all the way to the bottom of the conference after Lebron left.

Inb4 "they didn't have Delonte or Big Z"

it's called being a franchise player. they built their entire team around him so he could succeed.

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 07:46 PM

More than if we went to Chicago or New York? Please. His salary would be higher and endorsements would be through the roof in NY. Get Real. Only benefit of Miami is no income tax

Marc936
06-06-2011, 08:03 PM
More than if we went to Chicago or New York? Please. His salary would be higher and endorsements would be through the roof in NY. Get Real. Only benefit of Miami is no income tax

Which would be more enticing

Wade/Lebron/Bosh
Derrick Rose/Lebron
Lebron/Stoudemire

come on, its a no brainer. Lebron may piss me off but either him or his agents know exactly what they are doing. They just suck at going about things. In the end it made people like you fail at the hidden logic that he will make more money, get more championships, and do it with relative ease.

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Which would be more enticing

Wade/Lebron/Bosh
Derrick Rose/Lebron
Lebron/Stoudemire

come on, its a no brainer. Lebron may piss me off but either him or his agents know exactly what they are doing. They just suck at going about things. In the end it made people like you fail at the hidden logic that he will make more money, get more championships, and do it with relative ease.

LOL - New York or Chicago would have obviously built more than just the lineups you put. Chicago and New York are much bigger markets than Miami. Lebron with some sort of combo of Paul/Melo/Stoudemire in NY would have meant huge $$/Championships. Or Wade/Rose/Lebron in Chicago is much more enticing.

But really your just proving my point of why I made this thread. No matter what, you will always hate Lebron.

And is that really a surprise considering your from Illinois?

Marc936
06-06-2011, 08:25 PM
LOL - New York or Chicago would have obviously built more than just the lineups you put. Chicago and New York are much bigger markets than Miami. Lebron with some sort of combo of Paul/Melo/Stoudemire in NY would have meant huge $$/Championships. Or Wade/Rose/Lebron in Chicago is much more enticing.

But really your just proving my point of why I made this thread. No matter what, you will always hate Lebron.

And is that really a surprise considering your from Illinois?

I didnt care much for Lebron, like I said I personally rather seen Wade/Rose than Lebron/Rose. His way that he acted to Chicago would turn any Chicago fan off. Btw, Rose didn't care for Lebron to be on his team, he was loyal to Deng.

and lawl, NY would have not gotten that. In miami he could start winning off the bat, in NY he would have taken a while. He has the #1 most sold jerseys this year, I'm sure he lost a lot of money by going to Miami instead of NY/Chicago *facepalm*

and no, you haven't proved any point. In the end, he acted like a ****in tool, he burnt the bridge of me being any sort of fan of him. A lot of the **** you said is what brought him to being hated. You cant claim "oh he gave up money, oh he became a team player, this that" because guess what? He barely lost anything, he hates when pressure is on him, and hes shown it time and time again. I would have liked Lebron if he didn't burned down bridges of being an arrogant *******, but didn't happen.

He is a great player, I admit that, but he will come no where close to Jordan status.

xdestron
06-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Lebron is a pathetic whiner. Period.

I personally think it's fukking pathetic that people even attempt to compare him to the Basketball god that is Michael Jordan.

Lebron cries about calls so much it makes me embarrassed for him to be acting that way on national television. Jordan never acted like such a bitch. Jordan shut the **** up and walked the walk.

Lebron James is just an immature piece of ****, who will never live up to the player that he (and the media) thinks he is.

His crying face is the only thing I will remember about Lebron James after he retires. When I remember Jordan, I remember pure badass.

m30wc0w
06-06-2011, 08:54 PM
he didn't go to miami JUST to win, he went there to play with bosh and wade. they're all in the same draft class, they're like bros man... they're bros
how can you hate a man who sells his soul for his BROS?

aLphak1nG
06-06-2011, 09:11 PM
I agree 100% OP.

I can't find a single reason why Lebron is hated as much as he is.

Dude is without a doubt the best player in the world, IMO he has been the best for a few years now. All round game, can guard 1-5

He is a great role model, never got into any scandal, is a very clean player. He never tried to rape anyone like Kobe, yet he is still hated more

I don't buy that 'we hate him cuz of the way he handled the decision'
BULL****. I think that everyone is just jealous. srs. who the phuck cares.
He donated basically 2.5 MILLION dollars to kids because of his decision
. http://www.cnbc.com/id/38154289/LeBron_The_Decision_Will_Generate_2_5_Million_For_ Boys_Girls_Club

Lettuce be honest, It's not like he quit on the cavs, he went hard for them for 7 straight years. The best cavs team was his team and it was because of him only. He was a free agent, he has the right to go wherever he wants. Get the phuck over it and pay respect to his greatness

jro9999
06-06-2011, 09:13 PM
fukkin lol'ing at all the florida sports fans coming out of the woodwork to say how badly people hate on lebron

he was fukkin loved by everybody and the posterboy of the NBA for YEARS

announcers suck his dick every chance they get, he gets more instant replays in away games than the hometown heroes do after he dunks it. i watched more slowmo replays of dunks that lebron did during a fast break when the heat played the celtics than the entire celtics team highlight reel combined

get over yourselves, it's been less than 1 season of negativity towards lebron, and its not even close to what you guys are making it out to be

RollUpSwollUp
06-06-2011, 09:15 PM
lulz at 100% of thread negativity coming from Illinois

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 09:18 PM
I didnt care much for Lebron, like I said I personally rather seen Wade/Rose than Lebron/Rose. His way that he acted to Chicago would turn any Chicago fan off. Btw, Rose didn't care for Lebron to be on his team, he was loyal to Deng.

and lawl, NY would have not gotten that. In miami he could start winning off the bat, in NY he would have taken a while. He has the #1 most sold jerseys this year, I'm sure he lost a lot of money by going to Miami instead of NY/Chicago *facepalm*

and no, you haven't proved any point. In the end, he acted like a ****in tool, he burnt the bridge of me being any sort of fan of him. A lot of the **** you said is what brought him to being hated. You cant claim "oh he gave up money, oh he became a team player, this that" because guess what? He barely lost anything, he hates when pressure is on him, and hes shown it time and time again. I would have liked Lebron if he didn't burned down bridges of being an arrogant *******, but didn't happen.

He is a great player, I admit that, but he will come no where close to Jordan status.

? New York is the largest media market in the world. Of course he lost out on $$ by not going there. This isn't even debatable.

And your last comment is proving my point again. The need fans have to compare Lebron to Jordan. No one mentioned Jordan in this thread except, you guessed it, POSTERS FROM ILLINOIS.

Your just adding on to what I originally posted lol.

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 09:22 PM
fukkin lol'ing at all the florida sports fans coming out of the woodwork to say how badly people hate on lebron

he was fukkin loved by everybody and the posterboy of the NBA for YEARS

announcers suck his dick every chance they get, he gets more instant replays in away games than the hometown heroes do after he dunks it. i watched more slowmo replays of dunks that lebron did during a fast break when the heat played the celtics than the entire celtics team highlight reel combined

get over yourselves, it's been less than 1 season of negativity towards lebron, and its not even close to what you guys are making it out to be

Name me one player who has generated as much hate as Lebron has this year in the NBA.

xdestron
06-06-2011, 09:29 PM
And your last comment is proving my point again. The need fans have to compare Lebron to Jordan. No one mentioned Jordan in this thread except, you guessed it, POSTERS FROM ILLINOIS.

You're saying people from IL made the comparison originally? You saying you've never heard the comparison outside this thread, jackass? I would never compare that kunt to MJ, ever in my life, if it weren't for retards like you making the comparison in the first place.

And you're from FL, so make another retarded point to me, phaggot.

Marc936
06-06-2011, 09:45 PM
? New York is the largest media market in the world. Of course he lost out on $$ by not going there. This isn't even debatable.

Your just adding on to what I originally posted lol.

hes signed with national sponsors, being in miami vs new york wouldn't do much.
-the heat/maverick series is the most watched in almost a decade, so im sure he has plenty exposure

and uh, espn does this? all the time? So much lebron **** is being crammed down peoples throats is bs. Things that never need to be brought up with lebron is being brought up constantly which is why its pissing people off

is he better than jordan? no
is he the supreme of the heat? no, he has wade/bosh to help him
is he the most hated fan? yeah, because people like you wont stfu about him

hes been mediocre this series, yet people constantly bring **** up which is why they want him to lose so bad.

Marc936
06-06-2011, 09:47 PM
Name me one player who has generated as much hate as Lebron has this year in the NBA.

name one player who has generated as big of a diva like status than Lebron this year in the NBA.

Kareem isn't even close and he said some pretty stupid ****

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 09:50 PM
ITT: People from Illinois mad.

Marc936
06-06-2011, 10:15 PM

stop posting that lebron is hated and this "heat against the world" bs that the entire team cries about and we wouldnt care

Miami is the biggest group of arrogant cry babies that it makes people want to hate them

Be_Easy_25
06-06-2011, 10:16 PM
WAkdgMB2Uxw&feature=player_embedded

oh they mad

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 10:17 PM
stop posting that lebron is hated and this "heat against the world" bs that the entire team cries about and we wouldnt care

Miami is the biggest group of arrogant cry babies that it makes people want to hate them

Like I said,

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 10:21 PM
why is everyone so mad as fuk

oh no lebron james is the best basketball player in the world and i want someone else to be the best basketball player in the world so watch me be a giant crybaby bitch phaggot.

brb trying to think of a comparable debate to lebron not being the best player in the world...........

got it.... brb trying to argue that someone who is 7'5" is actually shorter than someone who is 6'1"

Marc936
06-06-2011, 10:22 PM
meh, i have legit reasons to dislike Lebron

you've made excuses why we should like him, nope hes still a crying dousche

Marc936
06-06-2011, 10:24 PM
why is everyone so mad as fuk

oh no lebron james is the best basketball player in the world and i want someone else to be the best basketball player in the world so watch me be a giant crybaby bitch phaggot.

brb trying to think of a comparable debate to lebron not being the best player in the world...........

got it.... brb trying to argue that someone who is 7'5" is actually shorter than someone who is 6'1"

brb heat fans adding onto the "why hate lebron" or "everyone hates us in miami" annoyances
brb "You should love Lebron" comments even though people already accepted not to like him, but still willing to watch
brb heat fans continously crying about how heat should be accepted to piss other fans off
brb more heat whiney bitches wont shut up and let us watch the finals without more Lebron spew

you got Lebron, bravo, he pissed Bulls fans off, let it be, stfu and let us watch. Not everyone gives a crap about Lebron, like i said i was more disappointed that wade/bosh didnt come than Lebron.

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 10:28 PM
brb heat fans adding onto the "why hate lebron" or "everyone hates us in miami" annoyances
brb "You should love Lebron" comments even though people already accepted not to like him, but still willing to watch
brb heat fans continously crying about how heat should be accepted to piss other fans off
brb more heat whiney bitches wont shut up and let us watch the finals without more Lebron spew

brb

"yooooooo ma god damn u fine lemme holla at u"
"fuk outta here phaggot. like im gonna stop for u"
"fuk u bitch u aint sht anyway."

pretty much sums up every lebron hater in chicago and new york.

jro9999
06-06-2011, 10:36 PM

name one player who has generated as much love as lebron has this year in the NBA

besides drose i dont think there is anyone that can even hold a candle to lebrons status right now

of course some analysists and reporters are speculating, that's their fukkin job, to talk and stir the pot

but vast majority of people ITT are ignoring how much love lebron has worldwide as well as being the most loved person in the NBA. he is the posterboy for the NBA. stop crying "oh woe is me. nobody likes the heat boo hoo" you guys got bandwagon fans in every fukkin corner of the country and lebron gets more coverage than any other athlete in america, stop crying

R.Cranium
06-07-2011, 12:03 AM
It's too bad Lebron is playing during this generation. He faces absolutely unfair comparisons underneath 24/7 media coverage. He's not Jordan, neither is Kobe or anyone else. Why not start comparing them for their own worth rather than all-time worth?

AJ1528
06-07-2011, 12:41 AM
I agree, we've had athlete's accused of rape, commit adultery, guilty of domestic abuse, and guilty of other types of illegal activity yet Lebron is still the most hated. In my opinion, (not because I'm a Miami fan) I don't think what he has done is enough to warrant the criticism I have heard about Lebron.

FAH_Q
06-07-2011, 01:51 AM
Strongly agree with OP

The one knock that I have on him and that i think is completely warranted is that he acts like a douche canoe sometimes. Whining about not getting calls gets old. And the way he went about "The Decision" was also pretty doucheish.

But as far as his play and lack of clutchness I think is a little ridiculous. And the fact that the media has done every little thing they can to egg it on is even worse. "The Bump" with the Heat coach? Seriously lol? Constantly bringing drama with the whole whose team is it garbage.

sprinkles
06-07-2011, 03:16 AM
It's too bad Lebron is playing during this generation. He faces absolutely unfair comparisons underneath 24/7 media coverage. He's not Jordan, neither is Kobe or anyone else. Why not start comparing them for their own worth rather than all-time worth?

Best post so far in this entire argument.

I watched Jordan my entire childhood. He is the reason I started watching basketball. Neither Kobe nor Lebron can hold a candle to him. Period. End of argument on that note.

And I am not from Illinois Brandman316.

Marc936
06-07-2011, 11:41 PM
Like I said,

your posts in the official game thread proves you are a bandwagon fan, stfu.

This is why people don't take miami fans seriously

Marc936
06-07-2011, 11:43 PM
Strongly agree with OP

The one knock that I have on him and that i think is completely warranted is that he acts like a douche canoe sometimes. Whining about not getting calls gets old. And the way he went about "The Decision" was also pretty doucheish.

But as far as his play and lack of clutchness I think is a little ridiculous. And the fact that the media has done every little thing they can to egg it on is even worse. "The Bump" with the Heat coach? Seriously lol? Constantly bringing drama with the whole whose team is it garbage.

there are people who hate lebron that make remarks like those, I'm not one of them
there are people that love lebron that make excuses for every thing he does

However, there are some true fans to the game that will either like him or not. You can't change their minds whether he wins or loses.

CarbGoo
06-08-2011, 01:11 AM
dat self serving POS brought ALL on himself.
brb nicknaming myself king in HS.....king of FUKIN wat??????????????
QUITTING on his teammates in the playoffs against boston
the decision....taking my talents....
CRYING like BISH after EVERY call.
IDIOTIC facial expressions(POSING) after a dunk....we get it.u're 6'8 and can dunk.

Brandman316
06-08-2011, 01:11 AM
your posts in the official game thread proves you are a bandwagon fan, stfu.

This is why people don't take miami fans seriously

Please explain what I said that makes me a bandwagon fan? I have continuously gave credit to the Mavericks tonight, and criticized Lebron's play.

Im going to love to hear how some guy on an internet message board forum can prove I haven't been following this team since the days of Zo, Hardaway, Leonard, Majerle, Mashburn, etc..

..This should be good lol..

ne12o
06-08-2011, 01:13 AM
IDIOTIC facial expressions(POSING) after a dunk....we get it.u're 6'8 and can dunk.

seems like you got a case of the U MAD

vyk07
06-08-2011, 03:09 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/20zzo5g.jpg

DatDudeBrah
06-08-2011, 03:35 AM

Damn, not only are you annoying but you are gay as fuk bro.
If you love him he wont love you back.
Get off his cawk, he doesnt care about his fans.
Check his stats and his ego.

DatDudeBrah
06-08-2011, 03:45 AM

I love the last one.
Every single dunk is the exact same. Then we get he chest pounding and snarling like he has just won a title. Its a wide open dunk, save your energy for the next one because you cant score with that weak ass jumper.

Daewoo_Lanos
06-08-2011, 07:12 AM

lolololol

brb being nicknamed king in grade school b/c it's a play on the more famous king james (king james bible)

brb being too stupid to even realize the origin of the most obvious nickname of all time.

brb mad as fuk

samarrand
06-08-2011, 07:22 AM
stop mentioning lebron in the same sentence as kobe

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabb/ai/ac/cb/a-/kobeonjmes.gif

GolfPants
06-08-2011, 07:36 AM
I think a big part of it is the media. Fans for the most part don't enjoy having a player's cock shoved down their throat. The amount of coverage and discussion LeBrick generates on ESPN is enough to make anyone sick of hearing about it. Couple this with his general douchey attitude, quitting on the Cavs in the playoffs, and the travesty that was the decision show, and people just aren't going to like the guy OP. No matter what he does. Count me among them.

But then we come to what the guy can actually do on the court. Is he the most talented player in the NBA? Sure, I'd say so. But with all that talent, he has thus far been able to win no rings, and had to join someone else' team for a better shot at one. LeBrick fans are kidding themselves if they think that's not D-Wade's team. You are absolutely correct, there's nothing he can do to become a liked player.

HjXQCT47EAc

Brandman316
06-08-2011, 08:10 AM
Damn, not only are you annoying but you are gay as fuk bro.
If you love him he wont love you back.
Get off his cawk, he doesnt care about his fans.
Check his stats and his ego.

? Get off his cawk? He's not even in my top 10 favorite athletes...

I'm not even a big Lebron fan..

Just simply stating that so many people out there absolutely LOVE to hate the guy, which is only being proven by posts like these.

Marc936
06-08-2011, 12:23 PM
? Get off his cawk? He's not even in my top 10 favorite athletes...

I'm not even a big Lebron fan..

Just simply stating that so many people out there absolutely LOVE to hate the guy, which is only being proven by posts like these.

uh, you blatantly show u dont know **** about basketball

"uh no reason to hate lebron if he can get away with that, thats smart"

u serious? it is ruining close games and if u watched NBA in the past they dont put up with that ****. You fake getting fouled, then u will be hit extremely hard the next time you have the ball.

Lebrons a wuss, you are just trying to find every excuse to stick up for him. For not even a real Lebron fan you sure make up a lot of **** to let him pass. Anyone that likes the game for itself would hate his antics. **** JVG wanted him gone after he saw that flop

Brandman316
06-08-2011, 12:35 PM
uh, you blatantly show u dont know **** about basketball

"uh no reason to hate lebron if he can get away with that, thats smart"

u serious? it is ruining close games and if u watched NBA in the past they dont put up with that ****. You fake getting fouled, then u will be hit extremely hard the next time you have the ball.

Lebrons a wuss, you are just trying to find every excuse to stick up for him. For not even a real Lebron fan you sure make up a lot of **** to let him pass. Anyone that likes the game for itself would hate his antics. **** JVG wanted him gone after he saw that flop

Lol thats your proof I'm a supposed bandwagon fan?

Son I am disappoint..

However, if were going to talk about that quote, I don't take it back at all. How bout you use all this hatred you have and criticize the officials for falling for this crap EVERY-TIME. Why not criticize the NBA for not stepping in when this is an obvious problem? Lebron isn't the only one doing it. Wade does it, Terry does it, I've seen a player from every single team in the playoffs do it. It is a league problem, not an isolated incident on one player.

I never said what Lebron is doing is good for the game - however he is a competitor, and any time a competitor finds an advantage, he's going to exploit it to the fullest.

Your anger is getting in the way of common sense.

Brandman316
06-08-2011, 12:39 PM
I think a big part of it is the media. Fans for the most part don't enjoy having a player's cock shoved down their throat. The amount of coverage and discussion LeBrick generates on ESPN is enough to make anyone sick of hearing about it. Couple this with his general douchey attitude, quitting on the Cavs in the playoffs, and the travesty that was the decision show, and people just aren't going to like the guy OP. No matter what he does. Count me among them.

But then we come to what the guy can actually do on the court. Is he the most talented player in the NBA? Sure, I'd say so. But with all that talent, he has thus far been able to win no rings, and had to join someone else' team for a better shot at one. LeBrick fans are kidding themselves if they think that's not D-Wade's team. You are absolutely correct, there's nothing he can do to become a liked player.

HjXQCT47EAc

I completely understand what your saying, and agree that the media is a HUGE reason why so many hate Lebron. It's almost like Tim Tebow. Tebow was hated by a lot of fans, including myself, but it was mainly due to the over exposure he would have by the media, and the phaggot love that Gary Danielson and Vern Lundquist would show Tebow.

Marc936
06-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Lol thats your proof I'm a supposed bandwagon fan?

Son I am disappoint..

However, if were going to talk about that quote, I don't take it back at all. How bout you use all this hatred you have and criticize the officials for falling for this crap EVERY-TIME. Why not criticize the NBA for not stepping in when this is an obvious problem? Lebron isn't the only one doing it. Wade does it, Terry does it, I've seen a player from every single team in the playoffs do it. It is a league problem, not an isolated incident on one player.

I never said what Lebron is doing is good for the game - however he is a competitor, and any time a competitor finds an advantage, he's going to exploit it to the fullest.

Your anger is getting in the way of common sense.

so a ref that has to look at everything, sees a person get "knocked back" and calls a foul, now he cant look at the screen and reverse it. Instead its pussy bitch lebron acting, wtf is he going to do when a real call happens? act like nothing happened? failed logic

Lebron isnt a competitor, a competitor will play the game, not sit back and try to find the cheapest way (and illegal) to find the easiest points possible. its called a cheater

your proof as a bandwagon fan is you would never accept this from anyone if you actually watched the game. It ruins it, it ****in destroys it, but no, your willing to hop on Lebrons dick with any move he makes. Like I said I fully approve of JVG rage and saying every player should be fined significantly for pulling **** like this off. Miami would be out 1 mil at least for doing this all season long.

Brandman316
06-08-2011, 01:19 PM
so a ref that has to look at everything, sees a person get "knocked back" and calls a foul, now he cant look at the screen and reverse it. Instead its pussy bitch lebron acting, wtf is he going to do when a real call happens? act like nothing happened? failed logic

Lebron isnt a competitor, a competitor will play the game, not sit back and try to find the cheapest way (and illegal) to find the easiest points possible. its called a cheater

your proof as a bandwagon fan is you would never accept this from anyone if you actually watched the game. It ruins it, it ****in destroys it, but no, your willing to hop on Lebrons dick with any move he makes. Like I said I fully approve of JVG rage and saying every player should be fined significantly for pulling **** like this off. Miami would be out 1 mil at least for doing this all season long.

Yep - you mad.

I can't believe this pisses you off so much lol

Marc936
06-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Yep - you mad.

I can't believe this pisses you off so much lol

like i said, bandwagon fans are retarded as ****. They should not talk, as they pick any team that is a front runner and nuthug till death. I did not see you post **** about the heat pre lebron.

Brandman316
06-08-2011, 01:28 PM
like i said, bandwagon fans are retarded as ****. They should not talk, as they pick any team that is a front runner and nuthug till death. I did not see you post **** about the heat pre lebron.

Oh, that makes sense.

So the fact I didn't post on here when I was 12 and talk about the Heat automatically doesn't make me a fan?

Strong Logic sir lol.

Marc936
06-08-2011, 03:09 PM
Oh, that makes sense.

So the fact I didn't post on here when I was 12 and talk about the Heat automatically doesn't make me a fan?

Strong Logic sir lol.

If you really watched basketball any flop would piss u off

but nope, lets fine the refs because they aren't the ones doing it, and they gotta call what they see. Lebron did nothing wrong, Lebron is a God (of flops) *face palm*

I guess I agree, Lebron will always be hated, because not only his arrogant remarks, not only his flopping, but his fans are so ****in retarded that don't know the damn game that it makes any legit fan rage

CarbGoo
06-08-2011, 03:44 PM
lolololol

brb being nicknamed king in grade school b/c it's a play on the more famous king james (king james bible)

brb being too stupid to even realize the origin of the most obvious nickname of all time.

brb mad as fuk

From ESPN radio NY, apparently HE started calling himself that sometime between his sophomore/junior year.

Dan Gilbert also called him the "Self-proclaimed King".

As for "The Chosen One" wasn't that given to him by Sports Illustrated back in 2002... right?

there u go DUNCE....lolololol

brb. get ur FACTS str8...

CarbGoo
06-08-2011, 03:49 PM
seems like you got a case of the U MAD

denial is just not a river in egypt either..

DatDudeBrah
06-08-2011, 03:51 PM
I dont think he will always be hated

DatDudeBrah
06-08-2011, 03:59 PM
lolololol

brb mad as fuk

Are you avoiding all those threads you were parading around yesterday?
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135209791&highlight=Heat&page=6
Did you cry before the anger started setting in?
You seem like a very angry person.
Are you an angry black woman?

GolfPants
06-08-2011, 04:04 PM
I completely understand what your saying, and agree that the media is a HUGE reason why so many hate Lebron. It's almost like Tim Tebow. Tebow was hated by a lot of fans, including myself, but it was mainly due to the over exposure he would have by the media, and the phaggot love that Gary Danielson and Vern Lundquist would show Tebow.

Wow, that's a great comparison. Didn't even think about that. But it's exactly correct. And Tebow is by all accounts a great person and plays with more heart than anyone, but there's still a huge contingent of people that dislike him. That's 100% on the media.

Marc936
06-08-2011, 04:09 PM
Wow, that's a great comparison. Didn't even think about that. But it's exactly correct. And Tebow is by all accounts a great person and plays with more heart than anyone, but there's still a huge contingent of people that dislike him. That's 100% on the media.

People hate Tebow because of the media, but no one hates Tebow on what he is trying to bring.

I admit, I dont like Tebow, simply because he's a VY light. But I do admit he is a hard worker and busts his balls day in and day out with a side of humbleness.

Lebron is like the anti-Tebow, he shys away when things get tough, blames others but himself, and a **** ton of arrogance

People dislike Tebow, but respect him
People dislike Lebron, but its well deserved

WRXbrah
06-08-2011, 04:16 PM
The only thing I needed to dislike Lebron was "THE DECISION". Comparing him to Jordan also gets on my nerves. GOAT my ass lol.

GolfPants
06-08-2011, 04:17 PM
People hate Tebow because of the media, but no one hates Tebow on what he is trying to bring.

I admit, I dont like Tebow, simply because he's a VY light. But I do admit he is a hard worker and busts his balls day in and day out with a side of humbleness.

Lebron is like the anti-Tebow, he shys away when things get tough, blames others but himself, and a **** ton of arrogance

People dislike Tebow, but respect him
People dislike Lebron, but its well deserved

I agree that they're opposites, but the media creates much of the hatred for both of them.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by the VY light comment? Blows up college but busts in nfl?

Marc936
06-08-2011, 04:24 PM
I agree that they're opposites, but the media creates much of the hatred for both of them.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by the VY light comment? Blows up college but busts in nfl?

both are run first mentality
both dominated the college game
both are "average" at decision making during passing
both aren't exactly the prototypical NFL qb

Don't get me wrong, I see Tebow starting in the future, but I see him being "meh" in the long run.

GolfPants
06-08-2011, 04:28 PM
both are run first mentality
both dominated the college game
both are "average" at decision making during passing
both aren't exactly the prototypical NFL qb

Don't get me wrong, I see Tebow starting in the future, but I see him being "meh" in the long run.

Oh ok, I agree with all of that. I'm a Gator and Tim Tebow fan, but I think he will be mediocre at best in the NFL. Doesn't stop me from being a fan of him though. He's a great guy and gives his all. I don't hate on players just because they aren't good (scalabrine fan hahaha). I hate on players because they are douche sandwiches like LeBrick.

Marc936
06-08-2011, 04:44 PM
Oh ok, I agree with all of that. I'm a Gator and Tim Tebow fan, but I think he will be mediocre at best in the NFL. Doesn't stop me from being a fan of him though. He's a great guy and gives his all. I don't hate on players just because they aren't good (scalabrine fan hahaha). I hate on players because they are douche sandwiches like LeBrick.

nice to see someone that gets it. repped

Brandman316
06-08-2011, 05:49 PM
If you really watched basketball any flop would piss u off

but nope, lets fine the refs because they aren't the ones doing it, and they gotta call what they see. Lebron did nothing wrong, Lebron is a God (of flops) *face palm*

I guess I agree, Lebron will always be hated, because not only his arrogant remarks, not only his flopping, but his fans are so ****in retarded that don't know the damn game that it makes any legit fan rage

Dude can you just stop with the bandwagon stuff? Basketball is my favorite sport and I've been watching Heat games since I was a kid. Just stop.

I've already admitted that flopping in basketball is bad for the game, I'm not arguing that. But flopping in the NBA is a league wide problem, not just something Lebron does. I'm sure Spurs fans don't like to see Ginobili flop, but hey if it helps them win and its not being called by the referees, he'll continue to do it. I can't blame him or Spurs fans. He's trying to win.

My point is you can try to blame Lebron all you want, but as long as the league lets these flops happen, EVERY player in the game will do it, not just Lebron. These are professional athletes under enormous pressure, they will do ANYTHING to win.

Marc936
06-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Dude can you just stop with the bandwagon stuff? Basketball is my favorite sport and I've been watching Heat games since I was a kid. Just stop.

I've already admitted that flopping in basketball is bad for the game, I'm not arguing that. But flopping in the NBA is a league wide problem, not just something Lebron does. I'm sure Spurs fans don't like to see Ginobili flop, but hey if it helps them win and its not being called by the referees, he'll continue to do it. I can't blame him. He's trying to win.

My point is you can try to blame Lebron all you want, but as long as the league lets these flops happen, EVERY player in the game will do it, not just Lebron. These are professional athletes under enormous pressure, they will do ANYTHING to win.

lulz for the " i was watching the heat since i was a kid." sure ur were buddy. Thats why its ok when Lebron flops right? Yep fine the refs cuz lebron is acting like a bitch

Wanna try to win? play the damn game, dont cry like a bitch. I cant wait till rules come out and they fine the hell out of all those ****ers. Its not winning, its exploiting the rules

Brandman316
06-08-2011, 05:56 PM
lulz for the " i was watching the heat since i was a kid." sure ur were buddy. Thats why its ok when Lebron flops right?

Wanna try to win? play the damn game, dont cry like a bitch. I cant wait till rules come out and they fine the hell out of those ****ers

Eh, I know its the truth, no need to try to convince some Lebron hater whose mad he didn't go to Chicago..

Marc936
06-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Eh, I know its the truth, no need to try to convince some Lebron hater whose mad he didn't go to Chicago..

lulz again, as i repeated wade/rose would be better

why the **** would i wanna give up deng? hes the best scrapper there is.

Rose/Wade/Bosh/Noah/Deng > Rose/Brewer/Bosh/Noah/James

funny how a "fan" gets cocky after they get a team expected to win, yet never says **** when they were good, but not great. Bandwagon fan? yep.

Brandman316
06-08-2011, 06:13 PM
lulz again, as i repeated wade/rose would be better

why the **** would i wanna give up deng? hes the best scrapper there is.

Rose/Wade/Bosh/Noah/Deng > Rose/Brewer/Bosh/Noah/James

funny how a "fan" gets cocky after they get a team expected to win, yet never says **** when they were good, but not great. Bandwagon fan? yep.

Actually I'll correct myself, your still mad that Lebron AND Wade AND Bosh didn't want to go to Chicago...

But thats ok, yall got Boozer. (He's been great for yall) SMH.

And its nothing about cockyness, just stating facts here. I love haters.

nyy123
06-08-2011, 06:18 PM
LeBron gets more negative attention/criticism than he deserves....however some of it is his fault (The Decision? Hello!).

WerenotScared
06-08-2011, 06:38 PM
You guys gotta see through the media BS. They build these guys up, generate massive hype, and when they fail, they tear them to shreds. That's what they're doing with LeBron.

And so far its working. LeBron plays into their hands by trying to justify his "greatness" with stats, MVPs, championships, and so on.

If he shut out would all that noise, develop a post game and quit worrying about trying to live up to an image that others want, then maybe he'd be more respected and less 'hated' on.

Marc936
06-08-2011, 07:04 PM
Actually I'll correct myself, your still mad that Lebron AND Wade AND Bosh didn't want to go to Chicago...

But thats ok, yall got Boozer. (He's been great for yall) SMH.

And its nothing about cockyness, just stating facts here. I love haters.

uh, Bulls went to the ECF with 1 all star? Keep in mind all games with the heat were damn close and if it werent for the ****ty calls it would of been a lot closer

Heat needed 3 to go to the finals?

I think its safe to say bulls did pretty damn well when they were originally expected to get knocked off in the first round.

Unlike you, I'm a legit fan. I like watching exciting games regardless of the team. These constant flops and ranting band wagon fans that nuthug their team like no other make the sport worse. I like watching the game for what it is and should be, I dont make excuses for my team if they try to exploit ****.

Brandman316
06-08-2011, 08:03 PM
You guys gotta see through the media BS. They build these guys up, generate massive hype, and when they fail, they tear them to shreds. That's what they're doing with LeBron.

And so far its working. LeBron plays into their hands by trying to justify his "greatness" with stats, MVPs, championships, and so on.

If he shut out would all that noise, develop a post game and quit worrying about trying to live up to an image that others want, then maybe he'd be more respected and less 'hated' on.

This. ESPN WANTS you to hate Lebron. All the Lebron haters say that ESPN is obsessed with Lebron - and they are - but a large reason for that is to build him up so you can hate him when he fails. And obviously in this thread at least, there are plenty of people who do hate Lebron. I can't tell you how many times on ESPN today they were talking about whether or not Lebron will ever play well in a Finals game.

The Heat & Yankees are probably the two most hated teams right now, and guess what? They also provide the biggest ratings. Hatred creates ratings.

I find it ironic when people criticize Lebron for having "The Decision" show. While it was obviously a showing of enormous arrogance by Lebron and his handlers, people still watched. Haters criticize Lebron for having the program, and I disagreed with it as well, but in the end, everyone watched despite hating Lebron for it. ESPN won because you watched their program, and at the end of the day, that's all they care about.

Marc936
06-08-2011, 08:13 PM
This. ESPN WANTS you to hate Lebron. All the Lebron haters say that ESPN is obsessed with Lebron - and they are - but a large reason for that is to build him up so you can hate him when he fails. And obviously in this thread at least, there are plenty of people who do hate Lebron. I can't tell you how many times on ESPN today they were talking about whether or not Lebron will ever play well in a Finals game.

The Heat & Yankees are probably the two most hated teams right now, and guess what? They also provide the biggest ratings. Hatred creates ratings.

I find it ironic when people criticize Lebron for having "The Decision" show. While it was obviously a showing of enormous arrogance by Lebron and his handlers, people still watched. Haters criticize Lebron for having the program, and I disagreed with it as well, but in the end, everyone watched despite hating Lebron for it. ESPN won because you watched their program, and at the end of the day, that's all they care about.

heres a tip, maybe if you shut up about lebron there would be less hatred as well?

Brandman316
06-08-2011, 09:23 PM
heres a tip, maybe if you shut up about lebron there would be less hatred as well?

Do you not have anything better to do than to continually argue with me? If you disagree with me, don't post in my thread. Simple as that bro