PDA

View Full Version : To those who think Wade will be Final's MVP

jphalflion
06-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Lebron was player of the game in game 1
Dirk was player of the game in game 2
Wade was player of the game in game 3

The stats only count in games they win for MVP voting.

So far it's 50/50 for who will be MVP. I think Lebron will win it. Wade is as good as Lebron offensively, but LBJ is better facilitator and defensive presence.

James will score 25+ next game while dishing out about 8-10 assists. Wade will score 25+.

James doesn't have the killer instincts of Kobe or Wade. It doesn't come natural to him. That's why you notice he's always nervous in late games and look uncomfortable. But he can turn it on when he really wants to and he will in game 4.

FlyinTurdNugget
06-06-2011, 12:02 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2mx2vcw.gif

GPx
06-06-2011, 01:37 PM
No.

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 01:38 PM
lol @ phaggots viewing wade winning finals mvp as more important than their team winning a chip

GPx
06-06-2011, 01:39 PM
lol @ phaggots viewing wade winning finals mvp as more important than their team winning a chip

lol @ your obsession with Lebron.

sups31
06-06-2011, 01:42 PM
lol, no, wade has clearly been the best player on the heat in all 3 games

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 01:42 PM
lol @ your obsession with Lebron.

lol @ your obsession with me.

u mad as fuk ur rapist aint ballin no more? yea u mad

GPx
06-06-2011, 01:43 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sDDgFanGKGY/TcezyitUoKI/AAAAAAAAcu4/vQBs7pWjfmo/s1600/obsession1.jpg

BrownOut
06-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Bibby is the MVP

http://i51.tinypic.com/1zodcwo.gif

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 01:46 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sDDgFanGKGY/TcezyitUoKI/AAAAAAAAcu4/vQBs7pWjfmo/s1600/obsession1.jpg

ITP mad phaggot kobe cocksucker from illinois mad as fuk lebron is winning a ring praying to god every night wade wins finals mvp bc he is just that fkn mad

i lol'd at your existence.

bking10
06-06-2011, 01:59 PM
i'll tell you why your wrong. Player of the Game is voted on by the fans on NBA.com and through text. similar to the celebrity all star game where Justin bieber won. even tho Scotty Pippen dominated that ****

The Bill Russel NBA Finals MVP Award is voted on by 9 media members. so the better player/leader of the winning team will win it. so far, that has been Wade. Could change easily if Lebron is the reason they win the 2 final games, but with the match ups i doubt it.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
06-06-2011, 02:04 PM
Everyone keeps saying LeBron will score 25-30+ but hes played in 7 finals games and he hasnt cracked 25 once. Unless the mavs decide to give up 13 layups or dunks to him then he isnt dominating anything. He a distributor guys, come on. Hes not looking to score. Would you look to score if your jumpshot was hovering around 21%?

SolitaryMan
06-06-2011, 02:13 PM
did you guys know that all those years Michael Jordan won the finals mvp, it really should have been Scottie Pippen? (serious)

SRSmiscerIZsrs
06-06-2011, 02:15 PM
did you guys know that all those years Michael Jordan won the finals mvp, it really should have been Scottie Pippen? (serious)

Why because he played great defense and was a distributor?

ArchangelDante
06-06-2011, 04:25 PM

this. wtf is up with all this finals mvp BS. i'll be happy if the heat win i dont give a fcuk about the mvp

heat63
06-06-2011, 04:32 PM
this. wtf is up with all this finals mvp BS. i'll be happy if the heat win i dont give a fcuk about the mvp

it's just phaggots keep trying to find a way to hate on james. even though without lebron heat have been first round exits for years and now this year they are in the finals up 2-1. in b4 bosh.

Brandman316
06-06-2011, 04:35 PM
it's just phaggots keep trying to find a way to hate on james. even though without lebron heat have been first round exits for years and now this year they are in the finals up 2-1. in b4 bosh.

This.

GPx
06-06-2011, 04:52 PM
ITP mad phaggot kobe cocksucker from illinois mad as fuk lebron is winning a ring praying to god every night wade wins finals mvp bc he is just that fkn mad

i lol'd at your existence.

How can you say I'm mad when you post things like that?

God damn bro, you need a life....how can you seriously get so mad at people's opinions on an online forum? Your life must really be that sad that you have to try to live off another mans accomplishments. Srs question, how old are you?

Because idiots like the guy you quoted have discredited Kobe's first three titles because he wasn't finals MVP.

See the problem?

SRSmiscerIZsrs
06-06-2011, 05:13 PM

This.

God damn bro, you need a life....how can you seriously got so mad at people's opinions on an online forum? Your life must really be that sad that you have to try to live off another mans accomplishments. Srs question, how old are you?

Because idiots like the guy you quoted have discredited Kobe's first three titles because he wasn't finals MVP.

See the problem?

realtea delivered.

WadeFinalsMVP
06-06-2011, 05:21 PM
lulz..Wade and Nowitzki are so far better than Lebron in this series it's not even close

paralyticileus
06-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Bosh will come alive in the next few games to expose himself as the true finals mvp http://i51.tinypic.com/2r2m2pi.gif
u mad?

GPx
06-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Honestly anyone who thinks Lebron has outplayed Wade this series is either not watching the games, doesn't understand the game, or is just a straight up Lebron nuthugger.

Wade has clearly been the best player on the court this entire series. The guy is playing harder than anyone out there and on both ends.

ArchangelDante
06-06-2011, 05:43 PM

See the problem?

no i don't see the problem, i just want my team to win. i couldn't care less about the mvp award. ask the mavs fans how they'd feel if dirk won finals mvp but the mavs didn't win the championship, i'm sure they would still feel like ****.

jimbogr
06-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Honestly anyone who thinks Lebron has outplayed Wade this series is either not watching the games, doesn't understand the game, or is just a straight up Lebron nuthugger.

Wade has clearly been the best player on the court this entire series. The guy is playing harder than anyone out there and on both ends.

Lol at Lebron haters

Lebron was the best heat player in game 1
Wade in 2 and 3

and this is gonna be pathetic putting up with this **** for the next 6 years. Guess that's all that Lakers fans are gonna have to hold onto

WadeFinalsMVP
06-06-2011, 05:56 PM
Lol at Lebron haters

Lebron was the best heat player in game 1
Wade in 2 and 3

and this is gonna be pathetic putting up with this **** for the next 6 years. Guess that's all that Lakers fans are gonna have to hold onto

lmao, sounds like you're extremely disappointed wade finna win the mvp over lebrick. i'd be mad too if my idol got compared to jordan and i convinced myself that he was the best player, but then realized the team had another perimeter player on the same team who is straight up much more dominating and talented than my idol is.

i'd be mad too, unless my idol was 21 years old and had shaq on his team

GPx
06-06-2011, 06:04 PM
no i don't see the problem, i just want my team to win. i couldn't care less about the mvp award. ask the mavs fans how they'd feel if dirk won finals mvp but the mavs didn't win the championship, i'm sure they would still feel like ****.

This post contained zero relevant information.

Dirk would not win finals MVP if the Mavs lost.

phaggotbrah
06-06-2011, 06:55 PM
lulz..Wade and Nowitzki are so far better than Lebron in this series it's not even close

Strong name to thread content ratio

ArchangelDante
06-06-2011, 07:06 PM
This post contained zero relevant information.

Dirk would not win finals MVP if the Mavs lost.

it won't happen but it could, jerry west did it. the point im trying to make is any actual fan just wants their team to win, they don't care nearly as much about individual awards. people on this board are arguing more about who will win mvp than who will win the series. it's retarded.

jakobi
06-06-2011, 07:09 PM
mvp wise for miami is definitely d. wade

fourth quarter scoring in finals..d wade = 23 pts ...lebron 9 pts.....

heat63
06-06-2011, 07:10 PM
lmao, sounds like you're extremely disappointed wade finna win the mvp over lebrick. i'd be mad too if my idol got compared to jordan and i convinced myself that he was the best player, but then realized the team had another perimeter player on the same team who is straight up much more dominating and talented than my idol is

i'd be mad too, unless my idol was 21 years old and had shaq on his team

lol idol? i dont have idols son. no one, at least not me, is taking this **** as serious as you.

WadeFinalsMVP
06-06-2011, 07:22 PM
lol idol? i dont have idols son. no one, at least not me, is taking this **** as serious as you.

oh, are you admitting that you're jimbogr?

reported for multi-accounting lulz

heat63
06-06-2011, 07:28 PM
oh, are you admitting that you're jimbogr?

reported for multi-accounting lulz

lol who the **** is jimbogr? (srs)

also strong join to date to username to post to rep to thread content ratio (srs)

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 07:49 PM

yup

yup

This.

that

God damn bro, you need a life....how can you seriously get so mad at people's opinions on an online forum? Your life must really be that sad that you have to try to live off another mans accomplishments. Srs question, how old are you?

See the problem?

lmao at this bandwagoning phaggot clown dealing with his anger by pretending others are mad. everything ive predicted about these playoffs has come true. u mad? heat are gonna win the finals. u mad? lebron is going to have a ring. u mad? oh right kobe got swept. yea u mad as fuk lololol

WadeFinalsMVP
06-06-2011, 07:52 PM
yup

yup

that

lmao at this bandwagoning phaggot clown dealing with his anger by pretending others are mad. everything ive predicted about these playoffs has come true. u mad? heat are gonna win the finals. u mad? lebron is going to have a ring. u mad? oh right kobe got swept. yea u mad as fuk lololol

Lebron never scored more than 25 points in a Finals game

lululululululululzzzzzzzzzzz /thread

AppleCat
06-06-2011, 07:52 PM

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/1174/sinm.jpg

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 07:57 PM

brb first player in history to win the finals MVP without ever scoring 25 in a game?

looks like it.

WadeFinalsMVP
06-06-2011, 08:08 PM
brb first player in history to win the finals MVP without ever scoring 25 in a game?

looks like it.

Wouldn't be surprised if the media rode his nuts on this one too.

21 ppg ....brb lebron is the next jordan! brb finals mvp
29 ppg....brb 2nd fiddle brb lebron helped him

EDIT: btw you're delusional

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if the media rode his nuts on this one too.

21 ppg ....brb lebron is the next jordan! brb finals mvp
29 ppg....brb 2nd fiddle brb lebron helped him

EDIT: btw you're delusional

u mad i'm always right?

yea u mad.

Be_Easy_25
06-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Kobert Breyeant fans are really just mad that lebron is going to have a ring and there's nothing they can do about it....it makes them even more angry that they can't use the 2nd fiddle argument because Kobe is probably the GOAT 2nd fiddle of all time....and if...IF LeBron is a 2nd fiddle here...he's less of one than Kobe ever was in his 1st three.

inb4
5 > 1
in after it's wade's team.
in after you ran from cleveland to another person's team.
in after your ring only = half a ring.

reminds me of texasheat rationalizing why the phaggot rangers got hosed by the giants.

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Kobert Breyeant fans are really just mad that lebron is going to have a ring and there's nothing they can do about it....it makes them even more angry that they can't use the 2nd fiddle argument because Kobe is probably the GOAT 2nd fiddle of all time....and if...IF LeBron is a 2nd fiddle here...he's less of one than Kobe ever was in his 1st three.

inb4
5 > 1
in after it's wade's team.
in after you ran from cleveland to another person's team.
in after your ring only = half a ring.

reminds me of texasheat rationalizing why the phaggot rangers got hosed by the giants.

despite all this being true, lebron will win the finals mvp.

wizardry. i has it.

Be_Easy_25
06-06-2011, 08:54 PM
despite all this being true, lebron will win the finals mvp.

wizardry. i has it.

it's amazing.
if im not mistaken, miami made their 1st half run when wade was on the bench and lebron was going HAM.

dallas makes a run...charges back from 13 down...they take a one point lead in the 3rd...the crowd is so damn loud my living room is ****ing vibrating....brb huge 3 pointer to end the run.

lulz...but letting wade score on kidd in the 4th quarter is a crime.

-=Zeus=-!
06-06-2011, 09:05 PM
If the Heat win the ship and Wade isnt MVP and Lebron is, I'll be a sad panda.

xdestron
06-06-2011, 09:09 PM
If the Heat win the ship and Wade isnt MVP and Lebron is, I'll be a sad panda.

BRB NBA trying to manufacture another superstar and accidentally choosing a crybaby pussy

fappinNnappin
06-06-2011, 09:10 PM
lol at those who think heat will win

SRSmiscerIZsrs
06-06-2011, 09:13 PM
it's amazing.
if im not mistaken, miami made their 1st half run when wade was on the bench and lebron was going HAM.

dallas makes a run...charges back from 13 down...they take a one point lead in the 3rd...the crowd is so damn loud my living room is ****ing vibrating....brb huge 3 pointer to end the run.

lulz...but letting wade score on kidd in the 4th quarter is a crime.

Wade is +11 in the finals.
LeBron is +5 in the finals.

In the heats game 2 loss, Lebron was the only heat starter with a negative +/-
http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310602014

ITT: Lebron nut huggers wishing, and praying he turns his game around.
ITT: We point out real stats that LBJ fans deflect with Kobe arguments. This has nothing to do with Kobe. Lebron is struggling again in the NBA finals.

Marion was averaging 11 points in the playoffs, hes currently averaging 15. Lulz

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 09:21 PM
ITT kobe ballsuckers jumping on a couple games and acting like they are the rule and not the exception to the 16 other games in a row from lebron.

brb lebron winning the finals mvp

WadeFinalsMVP
06-06-2011, 09:22 PM
ITT kobe ballsuckers jumping on a couple games and acting like they are the rule and not the exception to the 16 other games in a row from lebron.

brb lebron winning the finals mvp

brb completely fuking delusional

lmao, srsly brick has no chance

brb winning finals mvp without ever scoring more than 25 pts in the finals

lbj nuthugger: "brb magic johnson"

brb magic scored 42 as a rookie,

brb lebron isn't sh*t

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 09:25 PM
brb completely fuking delusional

lmao, srsly brick has no chance

brb winning finals mvp without ever scoring more than 25 pts in the finals

lbj nuthugger: "brb magic johnson"

brb magic scored 42 as a rookie,

brb lebron isn't sh*t

lol someones mad as fuk

will bump when lebron is holding his finals mvp but you will be banned and have to view it from your regular account

WadeFinalsMVP
06-06-2011, 09:29 PM
lol someones mad as fuk

will bump when lebron is holding his finals mvp but you will be banned and have to view it from your regular account

maximum trolling.jpg

but don't worry, to all the "Lebron holding a championship" jpegs that'll float around here after miami wins the ship, I'll post a pic of d wade's 2 finals mvps

good lord you must be crying yourself to sleep right now hahahaha

"lebron no finals mvp......noooooooooo"

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 09:31 PM
maximum trolling.jpg

but don't worry, to all the "Lebron holding a championship" jpegs that'll float around here after miami wins the ship, I'll post a pic of d wade's 2 finals mvps

good lord you must be crying yourself to sleep right now hahahaha

"lebron no finals mvp......noooooooooo"

lol @ kobe cumshot targets praying to god that wade wins the finals mvp.

lebron > wade >>>>> kobe.

lebron = finals mvp.

WadeFinalsMVP
06-06-2011, 09:40 PM
lol @ kobe cumshot targets praying to god that wade wins the finals mvp.

lebron > wade >>>>> kobe.

lebron = finals mvp.

ohhh the irony

in actuality: lol @ u praying to god somehow lebron is able to win the finals mvp despite not ever scoring above 25 pts in a finals game averaging 21 ppg on 40sh shooting

next JORDAN ......lulz

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 09:41 PM
ohhh the irony

in actuality: lol @ u praying to god somehow lebron is able to win the finals mvp despite not ever scoring above 25 pts in a finals game averaging 21 ppg on 40sh shooting

next JORDAN ......lulz

40ish shooting?

making up stats?

lol swaggerjack gtfo phaggot

WadeFinalsMVP
06-06-2011, 10:05 PM
40ish shooting?

making up stats?

lol swaggerjack gtfo phaggot

lol ru stupid? 35% in 07 50% now = <42%sh calculate it virgin

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 10:08 PM
lol using 07 stats to discuss today.

brb randy johnson shouldnt get into the hall of fame as the best lefty pitcher of the last 80 years because he couldnt even make an all-star team for the first third of his career.

WadeFinalsMVP
06-06-2011, 10:11 PM
lol using 07 stats to discuss today.

brb randy johnson shouldnt get into the hall of fame as the best lefty pitcher of the last 80 years because he couldnt even make an all-star team for the first third of his career.

yeah im talking about his overall finals stats idiot

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 10:16 PM
yeah im talking about his overall finals stats idiot

lol u so mad

lebron james, 20+ pts, 7 rebs, 6 asts, 50+ fg%

reasoning: when you are the best player in the world, and have been better than kobe for the last 4 seasons, 20/7/6 is just unacceptably poor.

good thing he's the GOAT stat padder and will have a 40 pt game and a triple double before the series is over... and knowing lebron it will probably be a 40 pt triple double.

WadeFinalsMVP
06-06-2011, 10:18 PM
lol u so mad

lebron james, 20+ pts, 7 rebs, 6 asts, 50+ fg%

reasoning: when you are the best player in the world, and have been better than kobe for the last 4 seasons, 20/7/6 is just unacceptably poor.

good thing he's the GOAT stat padder and will have a 40 pt game and a triple double before the series is over... and knowing lebron it will probably be a 40 pt triple double.

brb virgin brb never had a gf

get a liiiiiiiiifeeee sonn

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 10:19 PM
brb virgin brb never had a gf

get a liiiiiiiiifeeee sonn

i lol'd

u know how i know ur mad? cmon son

DatDudeBrah
06-06-2011, 10:39 PM
I think it will be Wade
Is it possible that Dirk could win it on the losing team?
Wade has Bron putting up 20 per game and Bosh putting up 16 per game -- If Dirk had that help Dallas would be getting ready to sweep.
Why is everybody concerned with the finals MVP after three games?

Daewoo_Lanos
06-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Why is everybody concerned with the finals MVP after three games?

bc kobe cum cleaners have been fuming with rage at lebron's utter dominance all playoffs long and are using the last 2 games as some sort of vindication, as if the previous 16 games don't tell more about what lebron is going to do the rest of the series, as if lebron still isnt the best player in the world no matter what happens, as if their phaggotry will take away the first of 7 straight rings.

cliffs:

- lebron>>>>kobe --> kobe circle jerk=FUUU --> lebron has allstar standard game (terrible by lebron standard) ---> kobe circle jerk=YAYAYAYAtrolololololWadeWadeWade

wait for the triple dub and watch the phaggots disappear like kobe's dreams of ever winning another ring.

Mr.Hombre
06-06-2011, 11:28 PM

eh not game 1

jimbogr
06-06-2011, 11:35 PM
lol who the **** is jimbogr? (srs)

also strong join to date to username to post to rep to thread content ratio (srs)

Who was this guy? He wasn't me, if he actually got banned for multi accounting and WadeFinalsMVP (swaggerjack) didn't, then lol.

GPx
06-07-2011, 01:06 AM
yup

yup

that

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u210/GP3theballer/kobe-laughing-o.gif

lol sad.

inb4 20 "u mad" comments.

Daewoo_Lanos
06-07-2011, 05:33 AM

WadeFinalsMVP
06-07-2011, 06:38 AM

lol at this phaggot who's not even from miami defending his heart out for lebron and calling others out for bandwagoning lulzzz...

hypocritical virgin phaggot

Srs Thread
06-07-2011, 11:53 AM
Lebron was player of the game in game 1
Dirk was player of the game in game 2
Wade was player of the game in game 3

The stats only count in games they win for MVP voting.

So far it's 50/50 for who will be MVP.

50/50 with three players? strong math

samarrand
06-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Op

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/7877887211.gif

Daewoo_Lanos
06-07-2011, 05:08 PM
lol at this phaggot who's not even from miami defending his heart out for lebron and calling others out for bandwagoning lulzzz...

hypocritical virgin phaggot

not from cleveland either and did the same thing last year.

the best player is the best player. dont give a fuk where he plays.

meanwhile youre from NY and wanna fuk kobe in the ass. pls go.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
06-07-2011, 05:16 PM
not from cleveland either and did the same thing last year.

the best player is the best player. dont give a fuk where he plays.

meanwhile youre from NY and wanna fuk kobe in the ass. pls go.

Best players typically elevate their game in the nba finals right?

When LeBron sucked in the finals in 2007 it was because he teammates werent helping him enough.

Hes sucking in the playoffs now and the media is spinning it to look at his defense!!!! OMG OMG OMG. We know hes a good defender, hes been 1st team defense for years now. Lettuce drink realtea for a second...hes guarding marion. marion was averaging 11 points coming into the finals. in the finals marion is averaging 15. marion elevated his game. LeBron has done a good job on terry but terry has missed wide open shots as well.

Another point being over looked. The heat lost game 2. The only heat starter with a negative +/- was lebron. Lebron in the series is +5, wade is +10. Just sayin

Daewoo_Lanos
06-07-2011, 05:29 PM
Another point being over looked. The heat lost game 2. The only heat starter with a negative +/- was lebron. Lebron in the series is +5, wade is +10. Just sayin

and yet when lebron leads the league in +/-, the stat is flawed. amirite?

and yes, lebron is the best player in the league and has been so since 2007-2008.

pls go.

jimbogr
06-07-2011, 05:29 PM
Best players typically elevate their game in the nba finals right?

Like beandip bryant did?

brb getting bailed out by Artest and Pau

GPx
06-08-2011, 09:27 PM

Lebron MVP

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u210/GP3theballer/TI.gif

DeeBO-
06-08-2011, 09:31 PM
dirk if dallas wins

wade if miami wins

unless lbj goes off the next 2/3 games

/thread

Brandman316
06-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Let me throw out a scenario here:

Lets say the Heat win in 6 games, and in Game 5 and 6 Lebron averages 30 ppg, 7 apg, and 6 rpg and plays in the 4th quarter like he did in the ECF... And lets assume Wade plays "average" - something like 20/5/4 in the rest of the games..

Obviously Wade has played better thus far, but if Lebron were to ball out in the last 2 games of the series, would that get him MVP considering all the criticism he got, or would voters give it to the more consistent Wade?

Thoughts?

SRSmiscerIZsrs
06-08-2011, 09:34 PM
and yet when lebron leads the league in +/-, the stat is flawed. amirite?

and yes, lebron is the best player in the league and has been so since 2007-2008.

pls go.

Stat padding, regular season champion.

Brb 2007 nba finals, 35%, 22 points. ITS MY TEAMS FAULT, THEY MADE ME MISS MY SHOTS
Brb lead the nba for two years, choke in the playoffs. Teammate fuked my mom, i quit
Brb 2011 nba finals, 17 points per game, not a single double digit assist or rebound game, 2.25 points per 4th quarter, more turnovers in the last two 4th quarters than made baskets, 3 for 11 in game 4, 2 for 4 from the ft line in game 4, more travels called in 4 games than the rest of my playoff career combined.

Lol. Sounds like a king. Hes great at beating up the weak competition in the Eastern conference the last 5 years. Bravo. 3rd fiddle and Bosh calls you out.

Lets say the Heat win in 6 games, and in Game 5 and 6 Lebron averages 30 ppg, 7 apg, and 6 rpg and plays in the 4th quarter like he did in the ECF... And lets assume Wade plays "average" - something like 20/5/4 in the rest of the games..

Obviously Wade has played better thus far, but if Lebron were to ball out in the last 2 games of the series, would that get him MVP considering all the criticism he got, or would voters give it to the more consistent Wade?

Thoughts?

keep praying on that lucky star.

Hes never scored over 25 points in a single nba finals game.

Brandman316
06-08-2011, 09:37 PM
keep praying on that lucky star.

Hes never scored over 25 points in a single nba finals game.

Not what I asked..

DatDudeBrah
06-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Not what I asked..

I think what he is trying to say no chance bronacho.
LeBron cant win the finals mvp anymore.
His terrible games are way to bad to recover from.

SuperMario42
06-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Whats up with the LeBron dick sucking in this thread?

DatDudeBrah
06-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Whats up with the LeBron dick sucking in this thread?

Great question.
Wade is the new king.
Honor and love him.

mag1c
06-08-2011, 10:16 PM
foaPMZxtzx4

jakobi
06-08-2011, 10:17 PM
right now, top MVP is Dirk..followed by Wade

fourth quarter scoring...dirk 44 pts..wade 30 pts..lebron 9

clutch time scoring, dirk 22 pts ..wade 10 pts...lebron 0 pts

David89
06-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Mavs win: Dirk is MVP

Heat win: Wade is MVP

Lechoke would have to do something phenominal in the last games to even be considered for MVP.

jakobi
06-08-2011, 10:20 PM
if miami win, at least lebron will get a ring.... wade will have 2 finals mvps

Mavs win: Dirk is MVP

Heat win: Wade is MVP

Lechoke would have to do something phenominal in the last games to even be considered for MVP.

David89
06-09-2011, 07:36 AM
if miami win, at least lebron will get a ring.... wade will have 2 finals mvps

Lebron doesnt deserve a ring, yet.

nas_is_illmatic
06-09-2011, 07:52 AM

Thoughts?

I would 100% put my money on LeBron to win the MVP over Wade (dead srs). The media will spin it as a comeback story and they will forget all about his past poor performances saying something like, "Look, the guy played poorly in 3 of the 4 games, but when it really mattered (since the last 2 games are more important), he came up big. This is a textbook case of a superstar getting his teammates involved (i.e. deferring to Wade/Bosh), but then taking over when his team needs him. Momma, there goes that man" You'll also see a bunch of LeBron nuthuggers make a bunch of threads saying these same things. Make no mistake, LeBron can easily still win MVP if he's truly sensational these next 2 (3) games and gets enough momentum from the media.

Brandman316
06-09-2011, 08:35 AM
I would 100% put my money on LeBron to win the MVP over Wade (dead srs). The media will spin it as a comeback story and they will forget all about his past poor performances saying something like, "Look, the guy played poorly in 3 of the 4 games, but when it really mattered (since the last 2 games are more important), he came up big. This is a textbook case of a superstar getting his teammates involved (i.e. deferring to Wade/Bosh), but then taking over when his team needs him. Momma, there goes that man" You'll also see a bunch of LeBron nuthuggers make a bunch of threads saying these same things. Make no mistake, LeBron can easily still win MVP if he's truly sensational these next 2 (3) games and gets enough momentum from the media.

I tend to agree. I think the media would almost force the decision to give it Lebron.

Mj23foreva
06-09-2011, 08:43 AM
Bibby is the MVP

http://i51.tinypic.com/1zodcwo.gif

hahahhahaha wtf!?!!!!!

Maximum
06-09-2011, 12:36 PM
hahahhahaha wtf!?!!!!!

yea seriously, what is that all about