PDA

View Full Version : The Anabolic Diet And Supplements?

Runic
06-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Hey Everyone,
I have been following a pretty close version of the Anabolic diet with the following changes. I have been eating a few more carbs during the week (beans) to the tune of about 60-70 grams a day and only having one carb day during the weekend.

I am re-reading the book and plan to use it to cut down a bit more first and then bulk. Mainly what I would like to know is whether or not all the expensive supplements listed in the book are critical to success.

Thanks so much for any help.

jon1995
06-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Hey Everyone,
I have been following a pretty close version of the Anabolic diet with the following changes. I have been eating a few more carbs during the week (beans) to the tune of about 60-70 grams a day and only having one carb day during the weekend.

I am re-reading the book and plan to use it to cut down a bit more first and then bulk. Mainly what I would like to know is whether or not all the expensive supplements listed in the book are critical to success.

Thanks so much for any help.

Your eating only 60-70 carbs a week or a day i have the book and have read it thoroughly i actually started a little while ago too, except for some reason i dont feel like my metabolism is switching? I only eat flax as my carbs, along with the minimal carbs in a protien shake and heavy whipping crream

Runic
06-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Each day. The diet I believe is supposed to be under 30 a day except the carb days.

jon1995
06-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Each day. The diet I believe is supposed to be under 30 a day except the carb days.

yeah it is, i can give you the site to get the book for free if you want. Why would you eat 70 carbs a day? He strictly says in the book not to go over 30

ispankmidgets
06-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Mainly what I would like to know is whether or not all the expensive supplements listed in the book are critical to success.

Havent looked at it, but probably not. Supplements are not necessary for anything. They only "assist."

Runic
06-01-2011, 05:50 PM
yeah it is, i can give you the site to get the book for free if you want. Why would you eat 70 carbs a day? He strictly says in the book not to go over 30

Hey Jon,
I haven't officially started it yet. That's why I was eating higher carbs.

jon1995
06-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Hey Jon,
I haven't officially started it yet. That's why I was eating higher carbs.

OH! okay but do you need that site that has the book ?

patmann03
06-01-2011, 06:57 PM
OH! okay but do you need that site that has the book ?

I wouldn't mind that site. I'd like to read into it more as I'm trying to continue to cut body fat, but I'd like to gain more muscle.

jon1995
06-01-2011, 07:00 PM
I wouldn't mind that site. I'd like to read into it more as I'm trying to continue to cut body fat, but I'd like to gain more muscle.

i cant post the diet here i dont have enough posts ill send you a pm, but theres a cutting bulking and maintenance phase to the diet.