PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Me!!!!!

jzitzelberger
05-29-2011, 05:39 PM
So I'm on a cut and I've been doing soooooo good. But....I just cheated. I haven't had fast food since January and I just ate Wendy's. Their new sea salt fries ROCK by the way. I can't believe what I've missed in five months! lol. Anyhow, had an ultimate grilled chicken sandwich with fries and a sweet tea. I FEEL GUILTY and now I'm just venting my frustration. Nevertheless, thanks for letting me vent!

razeak
05-29-2011, 05:44 PM
So I'm on a cut and I've been doing soooooo good. But....I just cheated. I haven't had fast food since January and I just ate Wendy's. Their new sea salt fries ROCK by the way. I can't believe what I've missed in five months! lol. Anyhow, had an ultimate grilled chicken sandwich with fries and a sweet tea. I FEEL GUILTY and now I'm just venting my frustration. Nevertheless, thanks for letting me vent!

I like their fries a lot better now. I like the skins. I haven't had any fries from there in months. I need to find a day and fit them in my macros.

HunterCML
05-29-2011, 05:45 PM

Vent anytime brah.

Just remember, you can fit foods like that into your macros if you wanted. I've been able to skew in some pretty tasty eats into my cut so far.

What is your caloric intake/macros if you don't mind me asking.

jzitzelberger
05-29-2011, 05:46 PM
Vent anytime brah.

Just remember, you can fit foods like that into your macros if you wanted. I've been able to skew in some pretty tasty eats into my cut so far.

What is your caloric intake/macros if you don't mind me asking.

I don't really get into the whole counting grams and calories and sodium and all that other stuff (just too much work for me, lol) but I do keep my daily under 2000.

co1e_train
05-29-2011, 06:00 PM
I don't really get into the whole counting grams and calories and sodium and all that other stuff (just too much work for me, lol) but I do keep my daily under 2000.

How do you know your under 2000 calories if you don't count calories^^???????

jzitzelberger
05-29-2011, 06:02 PM
How do you know your under 2000 calories if you don't count calories^^???????

I don't count up to the "t". What I mean is, I'm not saying to myself "that was 243.4 calories", I would say, "that's 250 calories". Make sense?

andyboi
05-29-2011, 06:03 PM
You still could be off, though. I'd be a bit more accurate and log things down for at least 1 week to see where you're really at.

braggable
05-29-2011, 06:05 PM
http://thebaumer.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/dear_diary.gif

jzitzelberger
05-29-2011, 06:06 PM
You still could be off, though. I'd be a bit more accurate and log things down for at least 1 week to see where you're really at.

Dammit....okay, I will. Thanks for the advice.

GiantSnookums
05-29-2011, 06:07 PM
As long as you remain in a caloric deficit, you're golden man. Doesn't matter what you eat.

jzitzelberger
05-29-2011, 06:10 PM
As long as you remain in a caloric deficit, you're golden man. Doesn't matter what you eat.

But what about the fat content? Example: even though the fries are only around 300 calories, they have like 18 grams of fat..lol.

HunterCML
05-29-2011, 06:18 PM
But what about the fat content? Example: even though the fries are only around 300 calories, they have like 18 grams of fat..lol.

-face palm

I feared this, I really did.

Please read the stickies. Understand that no certain macro-nutrients make you fat or put on fat. Only a caloric surplus will. You can fill up your macros/calories with what-ever types of food you want, but if you remain in an energy deficit (meaning a caloric deficit) you will not gain weight.

You can eat nothing but french fries and twinkies, and if you were still in that calorie deficit you would lose weight.

Read this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133634471

Please don't take this new-found knowledge as an excuse to fill your diet with junk, however.

Phayeser
05-29-2011, 06:33 PM
Hardly consider fries to be a cheat meal. Down a full large pizza and a six pack of beer- then you can come and vent. Those fries likely did nothing to set you back. Move forward

psychodiver9
05-29-2011, 06:38 PM
Hardly consider fries to be a cheat meal. Down a full large pizza and a six pack of beer- then you can come and vent. Those fries likely did nothing to set you back. Move forward
This