PDA

View Full Version : freakin super bowl....

kupo43
02-05-2007, 04:19 AM
admit it, you broke the crap out of your diet on super bowl sunday just like me and now that it is Monday morning you hate yourself just like me.....*sigh*

KryptoKnight
02-05-2007, 04:50 AM
Oh hell yeah, I loved every minute of it. Guilt is for the WEAK!

gekkoboy14
02-05-2007, 05:01 AM
mmhm :(

bravo03_old
02-05-2007, 05:16 AM
admit it, you broke the crap out of your diet on super bowl sunday just like me and now that it is Monday morning you hate yourself just like me.....*sigh*

lol i actually bought some organic protein bars for the game, but i had a few homemade Italian meat balls before for pre-game :) and pasta...

remote-control
02-05-2007, 05:21 AM
I actually ate cottage cheese and peanut butter mixed lol. You are the only one that can control the way you eat. If you binged, dont hate yourself over it. Just think of it as a one time thing (it IS the super bowl, once a year) and just bust your ass twice as hard at the gym and eat clean for the rest of the week. Hell, do the same thing next week if it keeps you eating clean and working out. You deserve it.

ZDub212
02-05-2007, 07:52 AM
The Superbowl meant nothing to me this year. So I had oats/eggs/yogurt and a salad

curb_pks
02-05-2007, 07:59 AM
oh lord, I ate a LOT.... tasted good but I feel like a$$ this morning

sutitle101
02-05-2007, 07:59 AM
I broke my routine bad....and it wasnt even that good....back to the gym!

Hallock
02-05-2007, 08:24 AM
I actually didn't eat anything during the Superbowl. At dinner I had rice and chicken schwarma.

adamsklan
02-05-2007, 08:50 AM
about 2000 calories over my usual no doubt lol... but hey, think of it the other way around. say you ate pizza and cake and fatty stuff every day all the time, and then on one or two days a month you ate right and got perfect macros in your body. What difference would that make?

zaxx19
02-05-2007, 09:13 AM
lol i actually bought some organic protein bars for the game, but i had a few homemade Italian meat balls before for pre-game and pasta...

Thats why your 170 or whatever....are you into lifting ? I dont get it am I in the anal jogging website by accident?

And the other guy who is talking about eating isnt worth not feeling lean?

Dude you will get leaner just marathoning and probably be able to keep your pathetic 166 lb frame....

Seriously, if you dont like eating and resting you arent going very far in lifting for strenght or muscular size guys sorry.

bravo03_old
02-05-2007, 09:38 AM
lol i actually bought some organic protein bars for the game, but i had a few homemade Italian meat balls before for pre-game and pasta...

Thats why your 170 or whatever....are you into lifting ? I dont get it am I in the anal jogging website by accident?

And the other guy who is talking about eating isnt worth not feeling lean?

Dude you will get leaner just marathoning and probably be able to keep your pathetic 166 lb frame....

Seriously, if you dont like eating and resting you arent going very far in lifting for strenght or muscular size guys sorry.

i do lift, and i wasnt bitching at all, everybody has there own goal here .... i just wanna be lean and not to big,

Ledfut
02-05-2007, 10:35 AM
hmmm...what did i eat yesterday?

morning shake (pb, bannana, flax seed oil, whey)
turkey and cheddar sandwich
afternoon shake (whey and mixed berries)
cottage cheese
peanut butter and honey sandwich

then.....
1/2 a sausage pizza (4 slices)
bowl of vanilla ice cream
some oreos

then later on at night i had 1 more slice of pizza.

PhoenixBuff
02-05-2007, 10:58 AM

Live a little dude - you are not training for Mr. Olympia, have a cheat day - it won't kill you.

Cinderfella
02-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Hot wings

BBQ Wings

Nachos and cheese

Nachos and salsa

Pizza

Jalepeno poppers

chocolate

the list goes on...

Plus the fact the Bears lost so it wasn't a very good day for me.

slaydox
02-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Baked Ziti
2 slices of a part sub
4 whole wheat rolls
TONS of peanuts and a few chips
a little rice
a garlic stick stuffed with mozzeralla
1 cup of cottage cheese with 2tbsp of Pb and a little protein powder with chocolate walden farms syrup.

Take note that was from the WHOLE day

joeygoingbald
02-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Pepper chesse
Turkey
Meat balls
Hot wings
Pin Wheels
peanut butter balls
rice crispy treat
a few chips and rotel dip
a few grapes
and a coke!!!!!!!!!

Oh and yes it was fun.

QVT93
02-05-2007, 12:12 PM
I had no desire to eat all day because Trainrecks Grossman made me sick to be a Bears fan.

That solved my problem.

jamman5
02-05-2007, 01:07 PM
I ate everything in sight and had no regrets for doing it. I just have to live with it and work it off.

CHALKOUTLINE
02-05-2007, 01:39 PM
wish i remember how many beers i had =/

kdubs
02-05-2007, 01:49 PM
i just had a big bag of jerkey and a beer. we keeps it gourmet in the dorms.

godofguns
02-05-2007, 01:49 PM
I ate about 9 pork ribs with each bite having 50% pork fat on em. then i proceeded to eat as many totilla chips that could fit in my mouth with melted velveeta all over em. Then I ate some sort of hotlink hot dog that was dam good. washed that all down with 3 miller lites. I did feel like I ate a lot of crap and there was a little regret but tonight I will bust some ass, and be alright.

OneBetter
02-05-2007, 02:23 PM
not sure how bad my diet was. too drunk to recall everything i ate.

movinonup88
02-05-2007, 06:03 PM
"Breakfast" at 1 PM was 2 slices of pizza left over from some of my buddies on Saturday night. Then I didn't eat until the game started, at which point I ate about half a huge plate of sour cream, cream cheese, refried beans, salsa, and shredded cheese dip with tortilla chips, a bunch of wings, potato chips with french onion dip, and finally kilbasa baked with brown sugar and maple syrup.

Today I went to the gym and did twice my usual cardio before completing a nice circuit, ate my regular foods, and poof! I'm back to normal.

Ledfut
02-05-2007, 06:28 PM
i feel very good today. i didn't do much in terms of a "workout" (jogged a bit, jumped rope, pushups, situps, body only squats). however, during work (teaching martial arts) i did most of the kicks with the students (over 3 hours).

i guess the moral of the story is it's alright to pig out once in a while. you just have to get off your ass the next day.

sounds easier than it is though....

dcs080
02-05-2007, 06:48 PM
well for me

i have a strange obsession for wonka bars and i never allow myself to eat them...butttttt superbowl sunday.. so en route to my buddy's i picked up 3...ate them all in about 3-4 minutes

ordered the three-fer from papa g's...had 7 slices
had PEPSI for the first time since god knows when? i now know why i dont drink that crap, makes me wanna puke

its amazing what your body ends up not tolerating after being a healthy eater for a while

pmtaf
02-05-2007, 07:55 PM
I ate a TON of shrimp (like 60-70) alot of pork, and chicken. It wasn't too bad, but could have been better. And no, I did not feel guilty. I have been busting my butt to transform my body for over a month with no cheat days, and from day1 I set that date on the calendar for a reward day.

pmtaf
02-05-2007, 08:06 PM
I ate a TON of shrimp (like 60-70) alot of pork, and chicken. It wasn't too bad, but could have been better. And no, I did not feel guilty. I have been busting my butt to transform my body for over a month with no cheat days, and from day1 I set that date on the calendar for a reward day.

pmtaf
02-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Sorry for the double post...my pc froze and I didn't think the first one posted